Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 (Page 151)

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by nikki1211 - 20 April 2016 at 11:01am

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

@ nita
Thinking from swara's POV trust issue comes up like this 

She wanted sanskaar to trust her that she will never be careless about bangles which he gave her with all love she was hurt thinking how can he even think that I will be careless about them

Thats only explanation I could think off

Wow your explanation makes lot of sense ,thanks dear...My anger on cvs using the trust word reduced considerably now ..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

the trust issue could have been a valid reason...i mean for swara it was major that sanskar ddint even listen to her...loved helly in that scene when she explains how she lost the kangan...

it is however rankling because there was no proper buildup to sanskar's anger...
they should have written that scene where he notices the bangle being absent and questions swara...that would make sense him getting angry immediately...
without that scene sanskar is coming out to be insensitive...which he isnt...

i know a lot of people talked about sanskar's frustrations but what is the point of fans gleaning these issues out if the cvs decide not to focus on them at all...

But sanskaar has never not trusted her, he has always believed her, always took her at her word, always supported her...if he didnt let her tell him wat happened then issue wasnt about trust...trust is the wrong word to use...his anger would b to do with his hurt not with trust issues...

Yes they seriously needed to show the start of the fight...because fight wasnt shown he doesnt come across as being insensitive to me cause i dont think trust was the reason, however if a general viewer does wat does that say about wat they have done to his character...its always fans who glean this to make themselves feel better but makers dont pay attention to those details...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid....Poojie....NiViren-Raj

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

but we cant blame sanskaar either given the history of how swara takes him for granted, he thought she was capable of loosing them ..bas 
What she did before made Sanskar think like that??! Then Swara too is right about Sanskar not trusting her. Earlier too he took decision without listening to her now again so her conclusion of him not trusting him is absolutely right if we go by ur justification of Sanskar's reaction. 
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I dont like coming to AT 
Always swa vs san happening here we love swasan vahe pata nhn why always chossing one
Got such amazing intense scenes twitter insta fans going gagaa and here again blaming chalo

Better to leave AT Forever
Thanks leki for making such beautiful AT
Will miss all freindshere i made bye guys

SanjunikiBon_VivantDivineDarkness

rammushree Senior Member
rammushree
rammushree

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Friends, today's episode seemed to be near to realistic. From Swara's POV, she is correct. As a passionate lover and wife, I naturally would expect my better half to trust me at all times (no matter, what the situation is). This is a normal human behaviour.
On the other hand, Sanskar's reaction is also justified. He being such a passionate person and doting lover/husband, his first reaction would be to feel completely disappointed in not seeing the bangles.

Moreover, as per the episode, it looks like Swara has been trying to calm him down first instead of telling the actual happening. This would have irritated him more. Very natural reaction!!!!

Yes, I agree, the CVs should have built this properly with some initial conversations of SWASAN.
Nevertheless, I am happy that our babies are behaving like married couples and not as a fictitious characters.  BTW, the underlying love, passion, support and care for each other keeps showing up every now and then between them, which is the best thing to enjoy and cherish. Even in today's episode, Sanskar's reaction on hearing about GOONs was worth watching.

So friends, enjoy our SWASAN moments, the CVs will definitely not dare to spoil the strong bonding of this couple...

Ananya0711mix_of_emotionsBon_Vivant

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rammushree

Friends, today's episode seemed to be near to realistic. From Swara's POV, she is correct. As a passionate lover and wife, I naturally would expect my better half to trust me at all times (no matter, what the situation is). This is a normal human behaviour.
On the other hand, Sanskar's reaction is also justified. He being such a passionate person and doting lover/husband, his first reaction would be to feel completely disappointed in not seeing the bangles.

Moreover, as per the episode, it looks like Swara has been trying to calm him down first instead of telling the actual happening. This would have irritated him more. Very natural reaction!!!!

Yes, I agree, the CVs should have built this properly with some initial conversations of SWASAN.
Nevertheless, I am happy that our babies are behaving like married couples and not as a fictitious characters.  BTW, the underlying love, passion, support and care for each other keeps showing up every now and then between them, which is the best thing to enjoy and cherish. Even in today's episode, Sanskar's reaction on hearing about GOONs was worth watching.

So friends, enjoy our SWASAN moments, the CVs will definitely not dare to spoil the strong bonding of this couple...
great post..u told what I also thought .today scenes were very realistic

Go to top