Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rammushree

Friends, today's episode seemed to be near to realistic. From Swara's POV, she is correct. As a passionate lover and wife, I naturally would expect my better half to trust me at all times (no matter, what the situation is). This is a normal human behaviour.

On the other hand, Sanskar's reaction is also justified. He being such a passionate person and doting lover/husband, his first reaction would be to feel completely disappointed in not seeing the bangles.

Moreover, as per the episode, it looks like Swara has been trying to calm him down first instead of telling the actual happening. This would have irritated him more. Very natural reaction!!!!

Yes, I agree, the CVs should have built this properly with some initial conversations of SWASAN.
Nevertheless, I am happy that our babies are behaving like married couples and not as a fictitious characters.  BTW, the underlying love, passion, support and care for each other keeps showing up every now and then between them, which is the best thing to enjoy and cherish. Even in today's episode, Sanskar's reaction on hearing about GOONs was worth watching.

So friends, enjoy our SWASAN moments, the CVs will definitely not dare to spoil the strong bonding of this couple...

great post..u told what I also thought .today scenes were very realistic