~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki1211

the trust issue could have been a valid reason...i mean for swara it was major that sanskar ddint even listen to her...loved helly in that scene when she explains how she lost the kangan...

it is however rankling because there was no proper buildup to sanskar's anger...
they should have written that scene where he notices the bangle being absent and questions swara...that would make sense him getting angry immediately...
without that scene sanskar is coming out to be insensitive...which he isnt...

i know a lot of people talked about sanskar's frustrations but what is the point of fans gleaning this issues out if the cvs decide not to focus on them at all...

Helly makes Swara perfect, if it was just a script i read ..Swara will be not spared from my wrath. . But yeah she is angry Sanskar didnt listen to her .Fine and i do get her but how does it equates to him not  trusting her. Him not listening to her means he is angry and in no mood to listen to her explanation.. But if she had said what she said downstairs in the room itself and he walked away not beliving it means he is not trusting her..

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarra0

🀣u shud b used to it by now..swasan ke relationship mein 3rd person kab ka ghuss gaya

This is what i am hating to the core sara 😑
kha jaaungi cvs ko agar kal kuch kiya to 😑😑
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikki1211

you know what scares me right now...if you look at the sr pics there are few with sanskar with his blue jacket on...innmnay of these he is shown taking off swara's jewellery...even the necklace he gifted her just now...and then there are some where he is without it just in his shirt...but swara still has her jewellery on...the logical progression should be that sanskar removes her jewellery takes his jacket off then proceed further...but i dont know...πŸ˜•

this is obviously an editing glitch...or they are going to chop scenes in sr too...

Oh god ..I am so waiting to see that ..atleast coat tho nikala sanskaar ne warna they could have shown SR  with coat on ..🀣
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Nikki yar I don't want such editing ..don't make,it sr then...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Helly makes Swara perfect, if it was just a script i read ..Swara will be not spared from my wrath. . But yeah she is angry Sanskar didnt listen to her .Fine and i do get her but how does it equates to him not  trusting her. Him not listening to her means he is angry and in no mood to listen to her explanation.. But if she had said what she said downstairs in the room itself and he walked away not beliving it means he is not trusting her..

Exactly.. Trust is not the right word here.. Sanskaar had not listened to her.. unless she expects Sanskaar to think that Swara can never make mistakes. 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Merese raha nahi jayega I am going to see all olv n seggy of this week aj hi..can't wait for weekend to do that
Gn all. Hope to c beautiful episode tomorrow n even after that
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Can anyone tell me was the accident planned by RagLakSan? Or it was a coincidence? 

Since Sanskaar is part of the plan, I don't want the accident to be a plan now..

the accident part was not planned... atleast it looked from what was shown today
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanskar ko pata hi nahi tha and he said correct thing ki kal jab phn kiya u didnt tell me anythng.i am so hating this baatein chupana of swara.so she should rant and report everythng to sanky.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

the accident part was not planned... atleast it looked from what was shown today

Thanks Raj.. I am fine then πŸ˜Š
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NitaReid

I was shocked that this was made into an issue about Sanskar not trusting Swara ,like seriously.. That guy would belive her if she said Sun rises from the west .. He was angry , i admit.. he didnt listen to her i admit but he didnt trust her that stretching it too farπŸ˜†

r
Exactly and it was such a minor thing to use the word trust for..wat goes on in the cvs brains is amazing...v dont actually know wat was said or happened in room πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on that basis who knows