~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 105

Posted: 8 years ago
uttara tells rajat that i am coming and getting ur surprise too... swara tells uttara she wants to talk to her but uttara says she is in a hurry and the same moment ragini pulls her...
Lakshya giving sanskaar the live update in jeevan's voice... swara tells ragini that sanskaar should have trusted me and trust is important in a relation (cv's are spoiling it)... ragini trying to console swara

sanskaar says he wants to talk to swara... lakshya says talk to sanskar... swara says u guys trying to patch us up and about to leave... sansakar while talking to swara is not looking and a car zooms past and sanskaar falls.. all three worried...

precap... swara and RL reach the site and swara worried and looking for sanskaar
Originally posted by sarra0

Seems like so far they have let some scenes with swasan be shown,..the hurt closing door, swara remembering sanskaar and sad...sanskaar missing her...let this connectivity continue

I was liking this connectivity .. Still need my conversation ๐Ÿ˜‰
Swara listened to uttara and bf call tried to talk to her she went
Ragini got hold of swara tried to manao swara said she is not angry but he didn't listen trust is imp laksh ya watching them giving detail to sanky on phone call
Funny scene
But swara asked they r trying to patch up 
Sanky said sorry n said plz year don't give attitude asked during morning u didn't go unnerved without me she said no he said ok if u dont want me i wilm go now accident
This was not plan kya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by NitaReid

Same to Same 

My comrade in arms ๐Ÿ˜›
must watch epi today .. apart from swara-sanskaar beautiful scenes... the must watch is Lakshya and sanskaar convo over the phone with the highlight of lakshya mimicking the veteran actor Jeevan
I love SanLak conversation btw swasan conversation also cute aww... sanky ko sab pata h swara us kitna miss kar rahi h
Originally posted by soumi93

Ye kya tha???i am nt at all liking the epi srry.

Y not? Swasan scenes sound ok?
wow .swara gussa on trust issue really that too with sanskaaar on bangle issue ..like seriously๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

uttara tells rajat that i am coming and getting ur surprise too... swara tells uttara she wants to talk to her but uttara says she is in a hurry and the same moment ragini pulls her...
Lakshya giving sanskaar the live update in jeevan's voice... swara tells ragini that sanskaar should have trusted me and trust is important in a relation (cv's are spoiling it)... ragini trying to console swara

sanskaar says he wants to talk to swara... lakshya says talk to sanskar... swara says u guys trying to patch us up and about to leave... sansakar while talking to swara is not looking and a car zooms past and sanskaar falls.. all three worried...

precap... swara and RL reach the site and swara worried and looking for sanskaar

@bold- What now ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

must watch epi today .. apart from swara-sanskaar beautiful scenes... the must watch is Lakshya and sanskaar convo over the phone with the highlight of lakshya mimicking the veteran actor Jeevan

yeah it was much fun than๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..ear bleeding swaragini BG score