Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 32

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soumi93

no no nt Olv i am saying no olv no seg should be better otherwise it will make us sad to see that some scenes r deleted for the sake of drama...hence we r nt able to njoy the sequence fully.so its bttr to watch it directly in episode.

They can release the olv after...but seeing everything first time in the show wud make it special...i am hoping they do justice to it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Helly is too young to be a mother so pregnancy turns into miscarraige track soon leads to intense sad scenes of swasan.
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning...its just feels so good to have this at back...
I am from mobile so if my responses seem out of order please ignore and excuse...

nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree helly is young so she might not play a pregnant woman...but even if it is a pregnancybturned miscarriage track the focus will shiftvfrom swasan to their babies and all...and even in the show swara ragini are preety young..when the show began they were 20 and now they will be around 21... So they are young...
I wanted thwm to focus on swara ' s career...even that track has so much potential...
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
See, i dont know why but i believe that even after cm, swasan romantic moments won't decrease...neither they will sideline swasan or sanskar too much... RS plus d channel know the popularity of the duo...i m choosing to believe in d makers of this show coz being a RS show, they created sanskar & swasan.. They cld ve made sansky like any another RS male lead, but they didnt... So i really really hoping they would so justice to him plus the couple..
And if they dont, and it turns out to be like any another show, well then..i would be most disappointed... For now i believe!!
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MY HOME SWEET HOME!!
I missed you sooo much!!
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolgal270

See, i dont know why but i believe that even after cm, swasan romantic moments won't decrease...neither they will sideline swasan or sanskar too much... RS plus d channel know the popularity of the duo...i m choosing to believe in d makers of this show coz being a RS show, they created sanskar & swasan.. They cld ve made sansky like any another RS male lead, but they didnt... So i really really hoping they would so justice to him plus the couple..

And if they dont, and it turns out to be like any another show, well then..i would be most disappointed... For now i believe!!

I love you, you know that right?🤗
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: coolgal270

They made sanskaar as he was because they needed a strong intelligent villain...they have already decreased sanskaar importance...and have turned this show female centric and that isnt changing looking at current kitchen politic track...
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi i believe in ur beliefs here...cause we r really out of choice here.we hv to go wd d flow.bt i will b hppy iff they didnt consummate their mrg fully.i hope u guys got my point.i just dnt want the cnclusion line so soon.bt still fingers crossed.

Career track should be there aftr miscarraige bt i dnt want family drama to overpower the essence and romance of swasan
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soumi93

Hi shona and sakshi 🤗

Hi girl😃