~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
In logo ko chain nahi he.hate this things.
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please lets not discuss about trps here we can use gufa for that purpose, we have stalkers here and i don't want any danger on SwaSan AT.
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guys my order is ----2,1,3...mistakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Fari...that scene was too good ...him staring at her and then stopping her from falling...swara again became angry and went into bathroom by sunaoying him...and phir bechare ne sorry bhi bola as he cant see her angry with him...love u knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pakh thumbnail
write your order for those scenes...next scenes are

swasan eyelock during swalak sansgeet when swara was finding the person and both were holding each other1

kheer scenes ...drug wali kheer to sanky2

sanskar stopping swara on stairs to meet ragini3

my order is----1,2,3πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baad me aaying.Mf pe jaate hi mood ka kachra ban jata he.
pakh thumbnail
@Sakshi 1,2,3 for both set of scenes I think for uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I like hospital lift than any other as that is my favourite sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@soumi mood thik ho jaye tab aana ...main ye posts dekhti hi nahi as I dont like to spoil my mood...only come to AT or read swasan related posts...I love my happy moodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kirti: I meant for the revenge time scenes! Didn't see the one before that.
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumi93

baad me aaying.Mf pe jaate hi mood ka kachra ban jata he.

Soumi don't give anyone so much importance that it can hamper your happy mood, think about SwaSan's upcoming romance and cheer your mood Cv's are atleast after so many days giving us such nice SwaSan scene'sπŸ˜ƒ
pakh thumbnail
guys please those who are here do comment on VAHE profiles and articles and all...I dont like their rank so down...that of helly's is still ok but varun one has gone down to 63...thats really bad...I want to see both of them in top 20 atleast...please do effortsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pakh thumbnail
okk sakshi I thought for previous oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...thats mine too...I love that eyelock of the two most...actually cvs were hinting for sanskar's entry itself for swasan...remember when sanskar entered first and he was having food in improper way then non other but only swra asked him to eat slowly but he acting dint listen to her ...then swara says to ragini to ask him to eat slowly and then when ragini says he agreed...but swara only cared for him...but still people could not guess ...I thought about it that time than I thought it is not possible as swa   lak were already shown  a couple...all their scenes gave hint for thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ