Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Kirti: That can be a possibility!! But our Sujju speaks like that only! So maybe there wasn't any hint in it.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dp will call swara his daughter.great thing ,the girl deserves it.she has done so much n always got step treatment first mm recognised sanskaar during kavya track.now swara.good at least for once by words to mm was I did smthng gud
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Dp will call swara his daughter.great thing ,the girl deserves it.she has done so much n always got step treatment first mm recognised sanskaar during kavya track.now swara.good at least for once by words to mm was I did smthng gud

Deeds never follow unfortunately...but DP has said she is daughter b4...she deserves it...
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sakshi...I was just spectacuating like yesterday they showed whole family happy and like they respect each other and all so I thought that may be possible...lets see what happens😃😃

@rishika...me too very happy that finally swasan are getting love and respect they deserve😃😃

Originally posted by: sarra0

Deeds never follow unfortunately...but DP has said she is daughter b4...she deserves it...

Yaa that's y I said by words atleast acknowledged rs k show mein its happy moment.becoz logic aur consistency never exist here that y boldiya wohi kafi ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pakh

@sakshi...I was just spectacuating like yesterday they showed whole family happy and like they respect each other and all so I thought that may be possible...lets see what happens😃😃

@rishika...me too very happy that finally swasan are getting love and respect they deserve😃😃

Well she has been gud always like a daughter who do everything to make family happy.pari may feel bad though but baki koi babu wala kaam nahi kiya pehle..so need big tym to bcm daughter
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

@Leki: It seems a bit strange! Don't worry you'll get used to it soon!😊 There are 25000 more to go dude😉

@Kirti: Yup! I'm there

Well I don't think I will be active till then😆
Seems like pari will fayda uthao of uttara bf wala truth known by swara n will insult her in front of mm..
pakh thumbnail
@rishika...yeah right,,actually they are showing pari's insecurity so fast and baseless somehow...means in one days she has turned into typical villain type...and I said earlier too that I dont want her to cross her limits so that we become unable to once again accept a fast paced redemption and from precap it seems like adarsh too will become like her or may be adarsh become angry on her and for this too she blame on swaragini and become more and more bad...bas I want something logical that we may never get😆...as her mom said yesterday that because of her choti bahu there were some problems between badi bahu and beta so here pari may also think that way that adarsh is angry on her because of the two😆...but seriously her all in security are baseless😕
pakh thumbnail
from most of happenings her main target sems to be swara only...and then can we expect swasan to be both AdRi target...would love that...because AP will never let anything happen to her ladla laksh and his wife so remained only swasan...please god complete this wish of ours but in a good way😆😃...not usual way of great cvs😆