Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

SS:Part 1 - 4 EDKV with JWM flavor:Index Page 1 (Page 4)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
good..

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Nice part ! Do write soon ...
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Nice update dear
kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Part IV ..

----------  

It has been 3 days since Shravan and Sumo were meeting and every time Shravan asked her to come back to Delhi and settle there..  He could not tell her what he really wanted to ..

Shravan tightly held her shoulders and almost shouted at her.. Why can't you just come back to Delhi ...

Sumo's did not look into his eyes..  she said Shravan I want to be here.. and I am happy here..  I have chosen this for me..  and I will remain responsible for my decision..  I don't want to talk about it any more.. if you think that our meeting everyday will make my decision change hen you are wrong..  I will request you to go back and go to London and move on in your life...

Shravan was very upset today .. he had not expected this. He could not pressurize her more than this.  He decided to give her some more time and surrendered..

Ok fine..   but you have to do something for me ...

Sumo - What?

Shravan - You have to spend full one day with me ..  somewhere else not in this town and in these places.  At least you will not refuse that for the sake of our friendship and then I will go back as you said..  But you have to be old Sumo..just like our told days ..

Sumo : Ok. But that is all.. you will not ask me to come back ..

Shrvan : No I will not..   

Sumo thought - at least he will go back and I will not have to fight him and myself everyday as I am doing now..  Shravan presence near her made her feel happy and good.. her colleagues is school had noticed the change in her.. 

It was Sunday and Sumo got up very early.. after long time she was excited for the day.. it will be a different day for her..  She wore a bright color trendy Kurta with black Leggings.. her favorite .. Shravan was going to come any time to pick her up..

She came to the mirror to have a final look..  and she felt sad.. Will she never get to meet Shravan after today?

---------------------

So where are we going?

Wherever this car goes..  No plans for today ..

Ok then put some good music please..

Ok have this.. He gave her some sand witches he brought for her from his hotel .

She was too happy to grab them ..

Sumo - And you she took a bite sand witch and move her had to his mouth.. lo Kha lo

Shravan took a bite too whiel driving and smiled. .This was his Sumo

They drove almost 70 km away from town and Sumo was very talkative today .. she was talking about lot of things and Shravan was patiently listening..

He stopped the car near a road side dhaba to get some tea and to take break..  It was a drive without destination but with a purpose.

Sumo - Are you going back to London for good? 

Shravan - No. I have closed my office there and I will be in India now.

Sumo - Really?  Is everyone at home ok with it? I mean Chachi and all.. (she had overheard a conversation between Chachi and Vandy by mistake and she knew how Chachi wanted Shravan to remain out from that house)

Shravan : What will Chachi say about it? It is my decision and it is my house too.. and papa is very happy .. he needs my help.. Pushkar is doing fine but law firm needs more support from family.

Sumo - Oh... 

Shravan : Do come for Puskar' wedding... or do you need an invitation card?

Sumo - Not sure.. If I will..

While Having tea.. Sumo saw one small girl holding hand with her grandfather and walking down the road..  it brought so many memories to her.. she was staring at  them and Shravan understood ..

Shravan - Nanu ki yaad aa gayee?

Sumo - Haan.. You know Shravan I did not even get time to cry after his death..  the situation was so bad..  As if everyone was just waiting for him death... the decision were ready .. everyone knew except me..

(Shravan realized in last 3-4 days it was first time when Sumo was opening about last 6 months, otherwise she had been avoiding to talk on this topic)

Ok Let's go..  Shravan wanted to continue with their drive ...

Sumo was crying in the car.. Shravan did not stop her.. he knew it was required for her to cry and pour her heart out.. perhaps this is why she had become like a stone ..

She cried and cried and cried.. and told everything that happened.. how she was refused any money .. how Masi or mami both refused to keep her with them.. how for the first time she really felt like an orphan..

Shravan wanted to hold her and comfort her but he did not .. He let her cry and speak as this is was one of the purpose of today's trip..

They stopped in a hotel for breakfast.. 

---------- 

Concluding part coming next .. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sravsk7tv_n_bookwormCashivijassu7Surbhi_91sreyubhambariashsamikSugarbabe14ravzsHarshi_tanileshni679super_boyprincess14Gurveenjazmeenpinky.paddasapphire3asyaarshiloverSahSah

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Awesome..I loved this SS...superbClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmuks

dancedanceRR Senior Member
dancedanceRR
dancedanceRR

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Wonderful!!
Sugarbabe14 Senior Member
Sugarbabe14
Sugarbabe14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Wow awsum long drive 
Wah kash aisa show me bhi ho Nd she would blabber everything...
Continue soon...
Love Ishita 
jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I just read all the parts, and this is amazing! Can't wait for ShraMan to get together in ur fic and in the show! Please continue! :)

Go to top