Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was amazing , pls do write more 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part III

=======

Shravan?  Her eyes were wide and face was pale and she looked shocked...

SM : So you thought you will just hide somewhere and I won't know..

S: Shravan.. what are you doing here.. ?

SM : What am I doing here? I have been going places looking for you..  so I am here so that I can find you..

S: Errr.. mmm  How did you find me?

Sharavan: Is that really important for you to know?

S: No No. I just asked.

S : Ok let us go..  Come to my flat .. I stay here.. on 3rd floor

Shravan :Are you sure?

S: Ya ya ..

They climbed 3 floors as there was no lift ... it was not an apartment but a house converted into a rental site and there were 3-4 families staying in small 1 or 2 BHK sections.

While they were climbing .. Suman was greeted by few people and they indeed had a full look at Shravan also.. one for his appearance and second they had never seen this guy in the building ..

Entering the flat Shravan realized that Suman was in financially difficult spot at present. Flat was clean and well maintained built was lacking of some basic things.. He was feeling very bad and was angry with himself.

Suman: So .. how are you Shravan.. ? Will you have some tea? Water?

Shravan.. I am fine and how are you?

Suman.. rolling here eyes and putting her best smile.. I am fine as ever.. see .. don't I look great ?

Shravan... Suman.. I have not come here to see play host and me being guest.. I have some questions for you

Suman.. Arrey Vakil Saheb... what happened? You have just come and you have started cross-examining me?

Shravan asked the question that was hammering his brain?

What is this Sari and all? Who was that man in restaurant with you? What are you doing here? What the hell is happening? His voice was slightly raising?

Suman : Sshhh.. Keep your volume low. It is a small building..

Suman told that she worked in a residential school and she was in charge of school mess.. she was hired by school to keep watch on the quality contractor provides and quality check ad also supervise the cooking locations..

And that Man? Which man? So, you have been following me?  Since when you have been stalking me?

Shravan : Don't deviate Suman.. this trick will not work..

Suman ..  When I came here I had applied for several jobs.. Mr. Chopra is owner of a resort and he had some job opportunities in his resort... I did not like the profile he offered to me.. so he insisted that we meet...

Shravan was surprised to see him calmed down?  What was he thinking?

Shravan : Suman Can we go out for Diner ?

Suman : No Shravan.. I have to go very early in the morning to canteen to check menu and oversee breakfast routine.

Anyway when are you leaving from here? We can plan something tomorrow.. I will try to come for lunch..

Shravan : You want to know when am I leaving? Will talk about it. Ok .. then I will pick you for lunch from your school.. give me your school address..

Suman had a restless night.  She could not take that sound and view from her mind when she saw Shravan right there in the lane standing and calling her...  

Last 6 month of her life were terrible.. after Nanu's demise she saw changing face of people. Her own relatives with whom she had spent entire life treated her like dirt.. 

She thought of the day when she handed over the canteen to Suresh bhai as he has agreed to her the money based on the client base and potential of income of her good will. The canteen building never belonged to her.. she had taken some money form Nanu to set up the canteen. With those few lacs she left Delhi and came to Mussourie to her old friend Sakshi.  She needed some time to collect herself and restart her life. It was not easy to get a job in a small town neither a flat for a single girl.  Sakshi had helped her a lot and slowly things started falling in place.

She wanted to call Shravan many time while she was in delhi but then she remembered her last interaction with his chachi and that made her change her mind.

She was thinking .. is she happy, worried, scared, worried or just mix of everything after seeing Shravan.

Shravan was restless too.  What made this girl to leave her city and come to this small town? What would have happened if he had not found her?  Why she keeps testing his patience like this?  ... 

Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was indeed good one really loved it 
Waiting for next part 
Update soon 
Love Ishita 
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice part ! Do write soon ...
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part IV ..

----------  

It has been 3 days since Shravan and Sumo were meeting and every time Shravan asked her to come back to Delhi and settle there..  He could not tell her what he really wanted to ..

Shravan tightly held her shoulders and almost shouted at her.. Why can't you just come back to Delhi ...

Sumo's did not look into his eyes..  she said Shravan I want to be here.. and I am happy here..  I have chosen this for me..  and I will remain responsible for my decision..  I don't want to talk about it any more.. if you think that our meeting everyday will make my decision change hen you are wrong..  I will request you to go back and go to London and move on in your life...

Shravan was very upset today .. he had not expected this. He could not pressurize her more than this.  He decided to give her some more time and surrendered..

Ok fine..   but you have to do something for me ...

Sumo - What?

Shravan - You have to spend full one day with me ..  somewhere else not in this town and in these places.  At least you will not refuse that for the sake of our friendship and then I will go back as you said..  But you have to be old Sumo..just like our told days ..

Sumo : Ok. But that is all.. you will not ask me to come back ..

Shrvan : No I will not..   

Sumo thought - at least he will go back and I will not have to fight him and myself everyday as I am doing now..  Shravan presence near her made her feel happy and good.. her colleagues is school had noticed the change in her.. 

It was Sunday and Sumo got up very early.. after long time she was excited for the day.. it will be a different day for her..  She wore a bright color trendy Kurta with black Leggings.. her favorite .. Shravan was going to come any time to pick her up..

She came to the mirror to have a final look..  and she felt sad.. Will she never get to meet Shravan after today?

---------------------

So where are we going?

Wherever this car goes..  No plans for today ..

Ok then put some good music please..

Ok have this.. He gave her some sand witches he brought for her from his hotel .

She was too happy to grab them ..

Sumo - And you she took a bite sand witch and move her had to his mouth.. lo Kha lo

Shravan took a bite too whiel driving and smiled. .This was his Sumo

They drove almost 70 km away from town and Sumo was very talkative today .. she was talking about lot of things and Shravan was patiently listening..

He stopped the car near a road side dhaba to get some tea and to take break..  It was a drive without destination but with a purpose.

Sumo - Are you going back to London for good? 

Shravan - No. I have closed my office there and I will be in India now.

Sumo - Really?  Is everyone at home ok with it? I mean Chachi and all.. (she had overheard a conversation between Chachi and Vandy by mistake and she knew how Chachi wanted Shravan to remain out from that house)

Shravan : What will Chachi say about it? It is my decision and it is my house too.. and papa is very happy .. he needs my help.. Pushkar is doing fine but law firm needs more support from family.

Sumo - Oh... 

Shravan : Do come for Puskar' wedding... or do you need an invitation card?

Sumo - Not sure.. If I will..

While Having tea.. Sumo saw one small girl holding hand with her grandfather and walking down the road..  it brought so many memories to her.. she was staring at  them and Shravan understood ..

Shravan - Nanu ki yaad aa gayee?

Sumo - Haan.. You know Shravan I did not even get time to cry after his death..  the situation was so bad..  As if everyone was just waiting for him death... the decision were ready .. everyone knew except me..

(Shravan realized in last 3-4 days it was first time when Sumo was opening about last 6 months, otherwise she had been avoiding to talk on this topic)

Ok Let's go..  Shravan wanted to continue with their drive ...

Sumo was crying in the car.. Shravan did not stop her.. he knew it was required for her to cry and pour her heart out.. perhaps this is why she had become like a stone ..

She cried and cried and cried.. and told everything that happened.. how she was refused any money .. how Masi or mami both refused to keep her with them.. how for the first time she really felt like an orphan..

Shravan wanted to hold her and comfort her but he did not .. He let her cry and speak as this is was one of the purpose of today's trip..

They stopped in a hotel for breakfast.. 

---------- 

Concluding part coming next .. 

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome..I loved this SS...superb👏
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsum long drive 
Wah kash aisa show me bhi ho Nd she would blabber everything...
Continue soon...
Love Ishita 
jassu7 thumbnail
I just read all the parts, and this is amazing! Can't wait for ShraMan to get together in ur fic and in the show! Please continue! :)