Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sws2

Oh God u literally brought out tears

I cannot explain this father-daughter scene
Its just beyond perfect, beyond beautiful
Just take a huge hug from me for writing it this way
🤗

Thank you so much and you're hug is accepted 😊 😃 😳Edited by Aashna_chawla - 7 years ago
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh Such a beautiful Words u described.. its touched my heart ... Oh Somewhat place alya is also right... Some dreams we want to fulfill. kabhi kabhi chances hi mite h.. now manan ki bari. .its tough . but they have to do this. It was like manik explaining a journey of story. it was so difficult for him but yet he did it. because he loves her. n nandu supported him. .. Beautiful... But nandu's appa is right also at their place. because being a father unhe ye sb feel hoga. because they also love her daughter so much ki use pain me kaise dekhege.. The way you described na father n daughter's bond. ThaT was so so beautiful. sometimes words are not enough. that was about this update. finally appa is also ready with nandu. manan ko ek chance mil gya.. alyaa ko mafi mil gyi. gosh. so beautiful. waiting for next part. Thanks for this beautiful update.. !! Stay blessed !! !! Keep Smiling !!
912212221 thumbnail
superb
waiting for the next update

Mananaish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Very emotional one... im sorry dear i really wanted to read the next update of yours so i said like that. I think you haven't read my comment...in the last page before the update. And yes im really waiting for the next update. Continue soon...
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mananaish

Nice update. Very emotional one... im sorry dear i really wanted to read the next update of yours so i said like that. I think you haven't read my comment...in the last page before the update. And yes im really waiting for the next update. Continue soon...

Hey that wasn't about you i have nothing against you chill it was just a apology note from my side so chill 😊
shonUle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional chapter..   awesome
Rita_gurung43 thumbnail
Awesome finally Nandhini father except him
arpita_26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing&very emotional update manik said everything to her appa nandini's appa anger is justified and father and daughter duo was amazing the way nandini make understand her pov was very emotional and finally appa accepted MaNan's relation and alya too...
gracyparmar thumbnail
It was a heart touching update...i knew it the wait would be worth it...nandini k appa kitna zyada hurt huye they and kyun na ho hum bas yehi sochte hai k dusron ko pain nhi dena chahte isiliye apna dard share ni krenge but parents they are different from others...
alya ne bhi glti krdi yeh samajhne mei k appa kabhi bhi underestimate nhi krtethey bas usi ne kabhi apne dreams k baare mei nhi btaya and literally it needs a hell lot of strenght to say all tha t truth but kehte hai na sachha pyaar ho toh har mushkil se ladne ki takat mil jaati hai and all is well that ends well nandini aur alya aur manik ko unki glti ka ehsas ho gya appa ka frustration ghussa dard sab bhr aa gya and his heart must be at peace and unhone unko maaf kr diya ab bas manik ko bhi acche se accept kr le...

it was an emotional awsm heart touching and amazing update..thanks from the core