Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracyparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was awsm..superb..a special thnx to nandini s mother..agar won manik ko Milne nhi jati use party mei no bulati and Mr murthy ko manik ko rokne se nhi bachati toh this wouldn't have happened..so finally manik and nandini me San much sort out kar liya nandu ko apni mistake realise huyi use manik ki need ko accept kiya and Dino he ek dusre ko maaf kar diya..so all is well that ends well...an has alya ko bhi San maaf karde and manik ko bhi...
Rita_gurung43 thumbnail
Wonderful update yay finally they r together
Vandyandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Aashna 
Thks for the PM dear 

Yyeeepeee 
Manan r back together , forever ... HUMESHA..
GOSH !!!!!! AAA !!! HHHAAA !!!!!! UFFF !!!!! MAAR DALA...
WHAT AN UPDATE...
EXCELLENT MARVELLOUS FANTABULOUS...
MUUAAAHHH

NANDINI'S MOM WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT HER ...

MANIK TOO WAS HURT VERY BADLY SINCE HIS CHILDHOOD.
AND THEN KNOWING HIS FATHER NEVER DIED AND ALL ABOUT HIS ANOTHER MARRIAGE.

THEN IT WAS ALIYA WHO LEFT HIM ON THEIR WEDDING DAY
HE COULD HAVE DISAGREED MARRYING NANDU...
HE WAS INSECURE ALL HIS LIFE...

NANDINI KO REALISE KARANA SIRF USSE RULANA THA AND MANIK WAS SUCCESSFUL IN IT..

NOW NANDU WAS FEELING GUILTY FOR HURTING MANIK ..
THANK GOD KI BAAT AUR AAGE NAHI BADI...

NANDU USED MANIK'S TRICK TO SHUT HIS MOUTH.. HEHEHE
OHHH !!!!!! WAS AN AMAZING KISS FOR MANAN AFTER AGES
😳  ❤️ 😉 😳  ❤️ 😉

MAKING LOVE IS SOMETHING THEY SHOULD REALLY TAKE IT SLOW AS OF NOW.
PHELE NANDU APNE MANIK KE GHAR, APNE GHAR SHIFT TOH HOJAO... HEHEHEH
USKE BAAD ...

AASHNA U NAILED IT LIKE ALWAYS...
WASN'T CRYING AT ALL...
FEELING SO HAAPPY FOR MANAN..

WHEN R U GOING TO WRITE THE OTHER STORIES ?????
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing!! I loved it... Ur right,taali ek haath se ni bajti... Both had their share of mistakes ... I m glad both forgave each other n are back together... I was waiting for this for so long,too good!! Pls continue soon... Thanks for the pm 😊 😊Edited by Sonalmanan - 8 years ago
mini_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed your writing..
I purely missed devils bride...
But truly this update satisfied me...
This part made me realize that actually no one is Saint...
And actually Manik is not actually wholly at fault...
Hayee finally manan r together again for forever this time...
Please want some cute little family time...
Plus some father-daughter moments also...
Do Cont soon...
Loved this one like hell...
Nainasadhwani thumbnail
It was long amazing update. ...waiting for romace...and ofcause some family scenes manik nandni and ashi
itz_me_saddy thumbnail
Girl...u nailed it.. hats off to you... love you dear...
singhaldisha12 thumbnail
loved it...thnk u fr keeping ur readers opinion while writing n moulding the story...i hv no words to express how amazing was the update..the words...n emotions u show n one can...while reading it i m tottally imagning things going arpund me..tears rolling down...just loved it...
MrsSweetnShy thumbnail
Update the next part soon Edited by MrsSweetnShy - 8 years ago
Tejamanaswini thumbnail
You have zero idea what u did to me...u made me cry, happy , laugh and literally trigged every emotion..I never commented because I don't know how to and never really tried to know but once I have known I waited for nothing and straight away commented!...coming back, this is one of those stories who have a very special place in my heart...trust me when I say its very special... I have no idea how to express what your story is to me...you are one of those rarest writers who have shown the truth of life which everyone runs and I am one of them. U have spun each and every emotion effortlessly. I have like hundred of things to say but you left me numb., numb to the words which you curved into a flawless story.

True! They have gone through so much but admist of all their differences and every fault they did, they stood, stood for each other telling the world that they loved each other and still do. "Loving someone with their imperfections is what is called love" I learned this phase ever since I started reading love stories but reading your story gave me the sense of that line! Trust me I'm out of words..I can't describe what  I am feeling right now. This story has given me so much and telling I won't miss it is as it is having happy ending would be a wrong statement...I loved your story and loved it more when you gave a happy ending and I would miss it...miss it with my very heart!..though I felt horrible for the bad things they had to go through but I felt content to know that they are for  each other no matter what. You showed it that life is no bed of roses and manan have fought with their own share of thorns. You showed that they suffered for each other. You showed how their very love for each other blossom out of every odd. You showed how content it would be by being through every damn thing in life and still standing together. You showed what love is. And whatever you showed was ethereal.

I thought of appreciating you but later realized that appreciation would be less for what you have given me. But still thank you so much for the amazing book and I am not anytime soon getting over your book! I seriously am speechless, I have no clue what to say and what to do to make it up to you. And commenting is what makes you happy then here I am. OK I know it's too long but sorry can't help it...hope you read everything!... And my humble request... A very humble one please don't leave writing please!...I can't get over this and I don't want to...please continue writing!

Sorry for commenting this long! I pray to u to have a wonderful life.
Love,
Teja Manaswini
Edited by Tejamanaswini - 8 years ago