#6 Devil's Bride Manan Ff epilogue on page 62 - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
superb update finally manan are back together the way you show their prospective is incredible manik had suffered more than nandani and it's totally true fact happy days are back continue soon keep smiling
Amazinggg
Superbbb
Mindblowinggg update
Finally sb theek ho gea...manik sahi hai koi bhi saint nhi hota...jitna suffr nandu ne kiya utna hi manik ne bhi kiya...lovd it...continue soon
Awesome update
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update it soon
nice
superb
fantastic
fabulous
just mind blowing update

at last u did it.manan forgave each other. u are right
no one is fully innocent in this word .now manan are
content.l liked the way nandu want to make love to her and the way nandu felt his soul,his heart it was
purely blissful

now waiting for next
continue ASAP
don't be so late

thanks for pm and this lovely update

stay blessed
keep smiling
waoo yarr awesome twist...
u said that true...no one in this world,who is perfect...i enjoyed it a lot...full of manan...n thax for happy ending...
Wow
Manan is together forever
Awesome
Cont soon
the update was awsome...it was such an amzing twist...i loved the update...i will miss devil's bride...update soon
never thought in such way...awesome Dr...magician u r...love ur story my fav yaar...u r true writer...hats off...bow down from me...lovely...its true...what u wrote is true ...nothing fake or blaming game...truly fabulous n update soon
if u would wrote sad ending...then its wrong for manik...n Nandu...everyone wants second chance...don't expect a person behaviours or attitude or feeling in few days or months...the thinking of manik was for 26 or 28 years how do u expect a person to change suddenly...something big should happen to realise him or her...
it's just too gd... finally I m happy... really it feels so gd now .. no heart breaks again...