Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika,ayaan,ranbir again (Page 2)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

Fari akhtar why r u so obsessed with deepika? If u r not a fan of her then stop giving her so much attention 

And no she is not doing a movie with Ayan, Ayans next is with rk and alia 

i hope you are right, i do not want any rk DP movie and their stupid promotion tamasha

i do not want rk DP near to each other but if they want i preffer offscreen please LOL and not infront of me Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1

fari.akhter Senior Member
fari.akhter
fari.akhter

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I get confused like deepika rk or ranveer so I wrote miture LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fari.akhter

Am not obsess with deepika am obsess why she wants to work with him so soon when w all knew how she react during promotions and blinds about them talking on phones and her visit don't u think if gal is so obsess about x boyfriend should stay away but sheis not now don't told me sheis not in love with rk and her last movie with rk was not big hit too so you can't say they r srk kajol so public likes them LOL
Ok professional life is better to be not  mixed with personal so she is accepting the roles may be because the scripts are good.
Kareena-Shahid had a great chemistry but see now that they don't work together they are not having many hit or good movies to their names.

DP is not doing that mistake,

PS: I am also bored of DP-Ranbir Jodi and do not want to see them together in any movie.
minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Spotboye reported It first.. if this article is by BL then they must have picked it up by sporboye.. rubbidh article.  Just one or 2 weels back kjo tweeted Tgey r starting the superhero film soon.. infact sEems like ayan's movie will be shot before Dutt.. 

And after all this time.. ayan said something abt the prohect only couple of weeks back.. i dont think he would talk abt it if he was planning to shelve it..

Edited by minu_8 - 14 April 2016 at 2:03am
uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I love RK DP jodi! I will be happy if this movie happens. Deepika should have big role, I dont like how she is audience puller and she is the one getting less screen time. She should be given equal importance in the script. Even in BM movie I think she was cheated of screen time. People go to watch her so they better make it Deepika centric :)
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
oh no i dont like them onscreen together why romance your ex 
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I'm curious, when did the first article about this road trip film come out? Was it before the reports that JJ's shooting was stalled or after?  It looks like Ranbir's name is being attached to different projects and their outcome might be dependent on the performance of JJ and ADHM this year. If these movies do well then the superhero flick will happen for sure. If they don't then KJo may very well go with this road trip film since it would be much cheaper than a superhero flick and a smaller investment. 
Still, Spotboye and BL are not reliable so no one should celebrate or be disappointed LOL
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
No rk dp anymore...cant handle it

Go to top