fari.akhter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Acc news ayaan making movie with rk dp again if deepika sign movie God know how much rk and deepika will creat tamasha I was thinking deepika is mature gal but not idont think she is mature like she pretend herself in media sheis not same in real that's why idont connect with her if gal commenting on x boyfriend like I still loves him he has cute boxer about his smell and heis mine everything is she really in sense one more movie with him again and promotions will make her more obsessive with rk or rk ayaan wants deepika back in rk life u never know bollywood is fake world 😲Edited by fari.akhter - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ayan Mukherjee is his only resort. 
Imtiyaaz Ali has already sunk him. He needs to be careful before he gets completely drowned.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
miture what us miture?? U mean mature??
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fari akhtar why r u so obsessed with deepika? If u r not a fan of her then stop giving her so much attention 

And no she is not doing a movie with Ayan, Ayans next is with rk and alia 

Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do you think ranbir wanting to work with do means he wants her back,if that was the case I feel he would have done that yrs ago.I think all he wants at this point is his career back on track and he can go to any extent for that.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zara321

Fari akhtar why r u so obsessed with deepika? If u r not a fan of her then stop giving her so much attention 

Zara this came out today, but its not reported widely, just by stupid BL. Anyways if the superhero flick is shelved, Ayan or KJo or even Ranbir might mention it soon enough. Just want Deepu to announce her new project soon so that this speculation ends. I am hoping she signs the Salman - Kabir one if she has been offered it. Dunno if this is the road trip movie which was mentioned in earlier articles

Yay! Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone to team up again for Ayan Mukerji!

Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone will team up for Ayan Mukerji's romantic flick!

Thu, April 14, 2016 9:46am IST by DNA
4.8kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Yay! Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone to team up again for Ayan Mukerji!
Alia Bhatt clicked with mom at PVR Juhu
Amitabh Bachchan shared this cute pic of Ranbir Kapoor's childhood
Ranbir Kapoor clicked at a restaurant in Mumbai
Alia Bhatt clicked sitting in car outside Nana Nani park

The Dream Team is here again, you guys!

So, ex lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are a dream to watch on screen, that is an established fact. Deepika herself describes her chemistry with Ranbir as cool and comfortable'. They were last seen in Tamasha and their paring was much loved by the masses.

Now, buzz is, Ranbir Kapoor's buddy and director Ayan Mukerji who was gearing up to helm a superhero film with the actor and Alia Bhatt, is now planning another movie before that. This one will be a romantic flick and Ranbir will be the lead, of course. For the female lead, Ayan is said to be in talks with Deepika Padukone, who is currently busy shooting for her Hollywood debut film XXX " Return Of The Xander Cage opposite Vin Diesel. Once she gives her nod Ayan will roll the film. His last film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani starring exes Ranbir and Deepika was a huge hit and the duo shared a sizzling chemistry.

So, are you excited to watch Deepika and Ranbir again on screen? We bet you are! It would certainly be a treat to eyes to watch Ranbir romance Deepika once again. It is an advantage that Ayan will be directing them again. Something about old buddies coming together for a film always works wonders, right?

Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RK wants to get back DP so he must be wanting this movie if at all it is happening.

Btw miture kya hai?? Once thought it is typo but again miture. 😆

DP obsession ka effect hai kya 😆
fari.akhter thumbnail
Am not obsess with deepika am obsess why she wants to work with him so soon when w all knew how she react during promotions and blinds about them talking on phones and her visit don't u think if gal is so obsess about x boyfriend should stay away but sheis not now don't told me sheis not in love with rk and her last movie with rk was not big hit too so you can't say they r srk kajol so public likes them 😆
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

i hope you are right, i do not want any rk DP movie and their stupid promotion tamasha

i do not want rk DP near to each other but if they want i preffer offscreen please 😆 and not infront of me 😡
fari.akhter thumbnail
I get confused like deepika rk or ranveer so I wrote miture 😆