India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Wow, People hating Pihu now

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Wow, what a good thing to read...Here i was writing comments upon comments about how shagun has turned a leaf and is good now, so she deserves respect not-withstanding what she did in the past.

But here Ishita loyalists are hating even little Pihu...for what, just being born...calling her manhoos for that...really people...that poor little girl has done nothing...she doesn't even know that a woman named Ishita existed... 

Just one article that states that IshRa will mis-understand each other cause of Pihu and she is called Manhoos. 

And this same crowd bashed Raman when he called Ishita Manhoos... LOL

This is heights of selfishness...and the most regressive behavior ever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_Angeljodh57boomerRaz2012kras

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Everybody on planet earth is manhoos except Ishita LOL

reminds me of PR, pre-leap the most awaited, most cherished first born son of leads was hated to the core by the entire mass post leap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012kras

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Haha.. There was a time people hated Adi forgetting the fact that he is a kid..LOL

Frankly there is no reason to hate Pihu r8 now.. She is a small kid yaar..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelRaz2012kras

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
FYI, if you open your eyes clearly.. it's not Ishita LOYALISTS, but very few IshRa loyalists are hating Pihu. But, not the way you hate ISHITA too much that you don't forget to include her in your each and every hateful postsLOL.
And, if very few people are hating her, that doesn't mean all ISHITA or ISHRA LOYALISTS are hating her ... is it your blindness or what??
And, yes, the surrogacy itself was the reason for hatred for the kid Pihu as per said by two below member..

Edited by DivianTanz_Divz - 14 April 2016 at 1:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sskazii

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
We all were against surrogacy as we all wanted ishita to deliver not shagun. That could be one of the reason why some of us are not accepting pihu, it doesnt have anything to do with ishita loyalty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sskazii

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

People strted hating surrogate baby from long before itz no new they didn't want the baby to be born in d frst case
But I dnt agree with people calling her manhoos because wat did she do?? Sab ki apni apni kismat hoti hein iskeliye doosron ko kosna I dnt believe in dat yaha par Shagun ki kismat achi thi ishraru ki bura isme Pihu ki koi galti nahi hein

Edited by Sri1091 - 14 April 2016 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_Angelsanayhm0001Raz2012DivianTanz_Divz

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Originally posted by anjs

Wow, what a good thing to read...Here i was writing comments upon comments about how shagun has turned a leaf and is good now, so she deserves respect not-withstanding what she did in the past.

But here Ishita loyalists are hating even little Pihu...for what, just being born...calling her manhoos for that...really people...that poor little girl has done nothing...she doesn't even know that a woman named Ishita existed...

Just one article that states that IshRa will mis-understand each other cause of Pihu and she is called Manhoos.

And this same crowd bashed Raman when he called Ishita Manhoos...LOL

This is heights of selfishness...and the most regressive behavior ever...

Arent u a raman loyalist
Water_Angel Senior Member
Water_Angel
Water_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

People strted hating surrogate baby from long before itz no new they didn't want the baby to be born in d frst case
But I dnt agree with people calling her manhoos because wat did she do?? Sab ki apni apni kismat hoti hein iskeliye doosron ko kosna I dnt believe in dat yaha par Shagun ki kismat achi thi ishraru ki bura isme Pihu ki koi galti nahi hein

Moreover, kismat to cvs k haat mein hai, so guys larai maat karo, kosna hai toh stupid brainless cvs ko koso! AngryAngry  
P.S in my pov ekta kapoor loves anita a lot isiliye, jo bhi ho uski track ko hamesha highlight kiya jata hai, and still i also feel that surrogacy track was bullshit tbh! Confused they cud've shown ishita being able to deliver despite all odds, this wud've been more proper for the storyline and leap dikhana toh, kuch der baad dikhatey with proper future tracks! shagun's track has always been forced and is completely unnecessary even till now! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyvanisreeRaz2012DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top