Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Wow, People hating Pihu now

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Wow, what a good thing to read...Here i was writing comments upon comments about how shagun has turned a leaf and is good now, so she deserves respect not-withstanding what she did in the past.

But here Ishita loyalists are hating even little Pihu...for what, just being born...calling her manhoos for that...really people...that poor little girl has done nothing...she doesn't even know that a woman named Ishita existed... 

Just one article that states that IshRa will mis-understand each other cause of Pihu and she is called Manhoos. 

And this same crowd bashed Raman when he called Ishita Manhoos... πŸ˜†

This is heights of selfishness...and the most regressive behavior ever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everybody on planet earth is manhoos except Ishita πŸ˜†

reminds me of PR, pre-leap the most awaited, most cherished first born son of leads was hated to the core by the entire mass post leap.
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha.. There was a time people hated Adi forgetting the fact that he is a kid..πŸ˜†

Frankly there is no reason to hate Pihu r8 now.. She is a small kid yaar..
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
FYI, if you open your eyes clearly.. it's not Ishita LOYALISTS, but very few IshRa loyalists are hating Pihu. But, not the way you hate ISHITA too much that you don't forget to include her in your each and every hateful postsπŸ˜†.
And, if very few people are hating her, that doesn't mean all ISHITA or ISHRA LOYALISTS are hating her ... is it your blindness or what??
And, yes, the surrogacy itself was the reason for hatred for the kid Pihu as per said by two below member..
Edited by DivianTanz_Divz - 8 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all were against surrogacy as we all wanted ishita to deliver not shagun. That could be one of the reason why some of us are not accepting pihu, it doesnt have anything to do with ishita loyalty
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People strted hating surrogate baby from long before itz no new they didn't want the baby to be born in d frst case
But I dnt agree with people calling her manhoos because wat did she do?? Sab ki apni apni kismat hoti hein iskeliye doosron ko kosna I dnt believe in dat yaha par Shagun ki kismat achi thi ishraru ki bura isme Pihu ki koi galti nahi heinEdited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

Wow, what a good thing to read...Here i was writing comments upon comments about how shagun has turned a leaf and is good now, so she deserves respect not-withstanding what she did in the past.

But here Ishita loyalists are hating even little Pihu...for what, just being born...calling her manhoos for that...really people...that poor little girl has done nothing...she doesn't even know that a woman named Ishita existed...

Just one article that states that IshRa will mis-understand each other cause of Pihu and she is called Manhoos.

And this same crowd bashed Raman when he called Ishita Manhoos...πŸ˜†

This is heights of selfishness...and the most regressive behavior ever...

Arent u a raman loyalist
Water_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

People strted hating surrogate baby from long before itz no new they didn't want the baby to be born in d frst case
But I dnt agree with people calling her manhoos because wat did she do?? Sab ki apni apni kismat hoti hein iskeliye doosron ko kosna I dnt believe in dat yaha par Shagun ki kismat achi thi ishraru ki bura isme Pihu ki koi galti nahi hein

Moreover, kismat to cvs k haat mein hai, so guys larai maat karo, kosna hai toh stupid brainless cvs ko koso! πŸ˜‘😑  
P.S in my pov ekta kapoor loves anita a lot isiliye, jo bhi ho uski track ko hamesha highlight kiya jata hai, and still i also feel that surrogacy track was bullshit tbh! πŸ˜• they cud've shown ishita being able to deliver despite all odds, this wud've been more proper for the storyline and leap dikhana toh, kuch der baad dikhatey with proper future tracks! shagun's track has always been forced and is completely unnecessary even till now! πŸ˜‘
zeny_Nian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think you didn't get the facts right...well some didn't I can see through the comments...I think no one hates pihu thinking she might create mu bw d leads...but everyone hates the purpose of her being in the picture in the first place...which is no hidden to anyone anymore, albeit before leap we were made to think that the purpose was for ishi's experiencing motherhood nd blah blah, which is not true!
RD playing the character is definitely added boon to the sinful purpose! people may not hate pihu thinking she resembles ruhi...but for some that same reason serves only hatred towards her..entirely not the character( hope you will catch the point, I myself cant see rd playing pihu...so dint switch to yhm post leap) yes she resembles ruhi who was shagun and ramans child! Whatever she does in the show is entirely upon cvs wicked mind...we cant blame a kid for that!

and about being manhoos...well this word doesn't exist..atleast for me!!
BUT but practically if I have to see through the awful events of that horrible day...well With magic baby's coming to this world IshRu got separated ...Ruhi and Ishita died...IshRa got separated ... Two families broken, two brothers fought and parted ways...only gain was that the baby got motherlike shagunmamma...who only for the sake of her sacrificed her love! So lookwise the actual manhoos is the baby!

ps: I have nothng against pihu or anyone else now whatever I had with this surrogate was before her coming to this world! The surrogate baby was really NOT needed is all I wanted to say!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I just read a post on this topic a while back. What should I say? 
How is it her fault?

Heights of stupidity πŸ˜›