India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Some relations start on the wrong note

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I would say I empathized with Ahuja today. He was so right. When we do certain things we dont realize the impact of it on others or even on oneself. 
Ahuja thought marrying Simmi to Abhay irrespective of Suhas rejection he can win. But what is the end result. A humilated Simmi in that house. Her life is such a paradox that she is not accepted in her sasural. 
He can do anything to defeat Suhas. But what about Simmi her life with Abhay. For it to move forward normally Abhay's parents, his family has to accept Simmi. Else Ahuja will be jeopardizing Simmi's life only. 
The one who wanted to win against Suhas was builder Naveen Ahuja, the one who told some relations dont start of right is the father Ahuja who felt time has come to step back for the sake of his daughter. To manage relations sometimes you have to lose, you cannot win always.  

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 3:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasvi12MeeraHKviji2111sp108hanishank-Sarcy-.SoHu.MS-meghasharmapomegranate--starstruck--..Jemimah..DEEPZzzz*Dev.*-Swetha-

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
A poignant post Shruthi!
Abhay married Simmi despite knowing her medical condition. He really loves her a lot. Wish Suhasini could see beyond class, status and appreciate Abhay's love for Simmi.

Suhasini could see Bhanwari's truth. But she refuses to see Abhay's love for Simmi. All her kindness and empathy is reserved for outsiders. As a lawyer, she fights cases to ensure justice. But in her own house, she is the one abusing people - knowingly or unknowingly. She is pained by Abhay's actions, but she can't see that she is equally responsible for whatever transpired. As a parent, you give your children wings to fly, not to cage them. She needs to let go. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SperoLifeGoesOnMeeraHKhanishank-Sarcy-.SoHu.shruthiravi-Swetha-

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Ahuja learnt from his mistake, its time for Suha to do the same and take a step back. Taali ek haath se nahi bajti, she is at fault too and if she really wants her sons back then all she has to do is let them be. Ive mentioned this in my post regarding how if she accepts simmi she will get her Abhay back too.
Waise, what do you think will prompt Adarsh to confess?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank.SoHu.-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Not sure star. But obviously the dialogue by Ahuja have stuck him, stuck him hard. I feel there will be something more that will make him decide. I want to see whether his brothers will tell anything 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged

I'm glad ahuja chose to look at the bigger picture and let go otherwise this was could have gotten messier. 

Suhasini was very impressive in nailing simmi but the entire debacle was cringe worthy. even her behaviour with ahuja in the past was horrible, she needs to stop insulting people like this. I understand her grief of losing a son but all she has to do is accept simmi as her daughter in law instead of taunting her. she is not that bad and with some grooming, she can become a good sinha family bahu. after all, suhasini only wants pretty dolls for her sons- those who will make her family portrait look nice. 

I love the sinha brothers' bond, all three care for one another. while I don't condone jaidev's behaviour, I actually feel bad for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SperoLifeGoesOn..Jemimah..shruthiravi-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@pom simmi has an independance and to an extend that irks Suhas. I mean unlike Jaya who is so perfect Simmi is a girl full of life. Yes pampered but as you rightly said can be groomed with some patience and care. If you see Simmi does respond to Jaya's loving gestures. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOn-Swetha-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@pom simmi has an independance and to an extend that irks Suhas. I mean unlike Jaya who is so perfect Simmi is a girl full of life. Yes pampered but as you rightly said can be groomed with some patience and care. If you see Simmi does respond to Jaya's loving gestures. 

another reason not to like swadheentaTongue

well, suhasini scares me. I don't want to see swadheenta as piranha family's bahu.

Edited by pomegranate - 14 April 2016 at 11:32am

shruthiravi-Swetha-

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@shru i agree ... when any relation starts on a wrong note , that bitterness stays , its difficult to take the bitterness out.. same happened with simmi.. and i still wonder agar kal ko suha ko yeh pata chalta hai that simmi is having heart issues , she may insult her in public by revealing that.. we can fight for anything but not relations.. and especially when its linked with marraige.. good , ki finally ahuja understood where , how and why he went wrongEmbarrassed

shruthiravi-Swetha-

Go to top