India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Sagar - Gangaa - Shiv

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Just trying to get what Pulkit said yesterday while introducing Palash character...

He said Gangaa need to be controlled by a man strong, stir and Calm like shiva. Bcoz Gangaa flow is just so strong that it will flow away anything that comes in her way.

Ok. Agreed. 

But Shiva just controlls the high flow and Gangaa making her more calm and REALIZE it for betterment. He never holds her back for himself. Gangaa eventually comes down to earth only where she is required the most. Shiva donot need her. He just help her.

SO BASICALLY SHIVA IS A MEDIATER BETWEEN GANGA AND SAGAR. HE ONLY HELPS GANGAA ON HER WAY TO REACH TO ITS END POINT WHICH IS SAGAR WHERE THE WHOLE JOURNEY OF GANGAA ENDS AND SHE FOUNDS PEACE AND HER WAVES COMPLETELY STOPS.

i hope thats what makers want to portay. I really really hope so.

I liked dis new character palash though. He do bring a breath of fresh air. I only want him to control gangaa and sagar emotional imbalance that they show. Ofcourse it clear that he will fall for gangaa. But let gangaa admire him respect him but not love. And Sagar should also first concentrate on how he will get oit of the wedding then making gangaa say yes to his love. For that truth of janvi needs to come out. I donot know why makers are not thinking abt that direction. The more we want Janvi revealastion the more makers are delaying it. 

With palash entry i am hoping some postivity. Sagar should also have a competition to win gangaa. It should not be a easy cale walk for him. Janvi nahi toh gangaa nahi to janvi. Not anymore. 
I underatand he is in terrible pain bit he got to find the solution himself.

So all in all i am.pittong my hopes again on the show. Really wish my interpretation comes true. Makers plz dont break our hearts again in case ur reading this by any mere chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

njain16385Veera94AsadkiDeewani

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
What if saga will unite in the last episode u want this or not this will become boring if makers makes saga unite in the last episode and they cannot end the show now because its just begin in december after pre leap
Veera94 Groupbie
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Exactly my views!! I thought the show got ruined when sagar married jaanvi as it took most cliched n boring turn. But when ganga decided to move on i thought the show can be saved if they focus on ganga's career which is happening now. And im happy with the new entry that now he'll make sagar realise his mistakes n eventually be a cupid to unite saga even if he falls in love with her he will be going to be the reason saga changes for better n then unite. I came to the forum thinking everyone will be excited like me as now the story would be entertaining to watch. But the forum's mood is completely opposite!! All posts are negative only. Anyway, im excited for this trackn seriously hope cv's wont ruin it like they did with other tracks!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top