Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

bad actors in Tmkoc

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Tanuj Mahashabde !
He is a poor actor ! His OTT acting make his scenes cringeworthy 

I don't mind him in the show but watching him in a full episode is put off ! I Just skipped his part.

Other terrible actors in the show are the one playing Bagha and Bawri and Gogi. Rest all are good. Even Disha despite all the criticism is good with some of her expressions. She was of course awesome in earlier episodes.

And yes of course I forgot !

Another bad actor or rather baap of bad actors... Asit kumar Modi

Edited by Aarti_16 - 14 April 2016 at 12:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKchubbygirl-Tulips-

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Tanuj is a bad actor.He hardly gives any expressions and his dialogue delivery sucks.
Disha has reduced her over acting a bit which is a great thing. ClapHats off to her!

I feel bagha is a decent actor but bawri is horrible. I feel her role is the easiest role in the show. All she has to do is behave like a small and pampered kid but still she is doing pathetic acting.

Munmun's acting used to be bad in the beginning but slowly she improved herself and now she's perfect as babita. 

Regarding Gogi,I wish he behaves little maturely now that he too will start going to college soon. Otherwise his acting is ok.

Jetha,Champak,Taarak,Anjali,Sodhi,Popatlal do lot of overacting otherwise they're amazing. 

Hathis are good actors but they always talk about food which is kinda irritating and monotonous. 

Rest all are perfect in their roles. 

MeeraHKapurvachandachubbygirl

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that Babita- Iyyer track is based on either romance or some trouble ? I think he never had the chance to do anything before. He was either jealous or trying to woo his wife. Its the first time in seven years when he is the hero of the track. Look at the variety of expressions he needed  in this track. First he was absent minded. Next day he was romantic and now he is left heart broken.Ab acahnak se itne sare expressions mangoge to bechara kaha se layega ?LOL

Bawri is the worst IMO both character and acting wise. Her existence in the show makes no sense to me. Next in line is Shailesh Lodha. I like him only when he is being himself that is to say only at the end of the episode. Otherwise his acting skills are doubtful.
Asit MOdi is an insult to acting. 

Couple wise even Mehtas bore me to the core. Anjali is not a bad actress because I have seen her before only her irritating behavoiur irks me.

Edited by dey.bh - 14 April 2016 at 2:58am

MeeraHKapurvachandachubbygirl

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Subha.

Tanuj is a bad actor.He hardly gives any expressions and his dialogue delivery sucks.
Disha has reduced her over acting a bit which is a great thing. ClapHats off to her!

I feel bagha is a decent actor but bawri is horrible. I feel her role is the easiest role in the show. All she has to do is behave like a small and pampered kid but still she is doing pathetic acting.

Munmun's acting used to be bad in the beginning but slowly she improved herself and now she's perfect as babita. 

Regarding Gogi,I wish he behaves little maturely now that he too will start going to college soon. Otherwise his acting is ok.

Jetha,Champak,Taarak,Anjali,Sodhi,Popatlal do lot of overacting otherwise they're amazing. 

Hathis are good actors but they always talk about food which is kinda irritating and monotonous. 

Rest all are perfect in their roles. 

100%%% agree dear..his facial expressions uff he loks like some mentally retarded Kid...high time cvs make sure thy giv this kid some brains...

i m sou indian and i hte the fact for every minute thy say ayoo ayoo and iyer the way he talks sucks...tanuj is not a bad actor but iyers role probably has made him act like this...

in the isodes the way he irritaes jetha uff cant stand...and his signing of karntc music with taal...a very biggg no

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Did anyone notice that Babita- Iyyer track is based on either romance or some trouble ? I think he never had the chance to do anything before. He was either jealous or trying to woo his wife. Its the first time in seven years when he is the hero of the track. Look at the variety of expressions he needed  in this track. First he was absent minded. Next day he was romantic and now he is left heart broken.Ab acahnak se itne sare expressions mangoge to bechara kaha se layega ?LOL

Bawri is the worst IMO both character and acting wise. Her existence in the show makes no sense to me. Next in line is Shailesh Lodha. I like him only when he is being himself that is to say only at the end of the episode. Otherwise his acting skills are doubtful.

Couple wise even Mehtas bore me to the core. Anjali is not a bad actress because I have seen her before only her irritating behavoiur irks me.

Next in line is Shailesh Lodha. I like him only when he is being himself that is to say only at the end of the episode. Otherwise his acting skills are doubtful.

mehta saab ia tood but at times it makes forget is he a writer...he blindly supports his param mitrr jethalal..irespective of if he is right or wrng...

anjalii uff no wife will punish her hubby this way...Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top