Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya drabble - Hubby vs Serial

Abhigyaislife thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello. All i ever did in this forum is silent reading :@ i decided to write something for the first time, so here it is. I'm nervousπŸ˜•

Abhigya drabble- Hubby vs Serial

Pragya's eyes were glued to the television for the past two hours because of a MahaEpisode of her favourite EK serial.

As soon as she heard the bathroom door click, she turned her head towards and there stood her husband, fresh out of the shower, with his towel loosely draped along his lower abdomen. 

When he would do that in the past, before all the misunderstandings got cleared, she would close her eyes or make an unpleasant face. But now, things have changed, all she could and wanted to do was admire how the droplets of water rolled down his chest and feel an urge to lick them.

She bit her lips seductively and smirked at him. Abhi took that as a positive sign and smirked back at her. He moved towards her and missed no chance to grin and make her blush profusely.

He leaned over, hovering her and she could feel the droplets of water that she was admiring some minutes ago, on her face. With the help of her skilled tongue, she licked the ones that were on her lips. He again smirked while her cheeks turned red.

Abhi cupped her face and kissed her wet lips. He half sat on the bed, leaning towards her, while her back rested on the bed. While kissing, Pragya's hands automatically found their way to Abhi's hair. She pulled him, making him lie on top of her now.

He whispered into her ear, as he bit her earlobe, making a soft moan uttering from her mouth, "You still want to watch your TV serial?" 

Pragya gave a look at the TV and then at her sexy hubby. She reached for the remote and Abhi, assuming that she made her choice, he pulled away from her. He was somehow disappointed as he expected to have turned her on. Just as he was about to get up, she grabbed his hand.

"Hey mister, where do you think you're going?You can't escape me tonight,"she said, pecking his lips. She took the remote, and pressed the off button. Throwing the remote aside, she pulled Abhi closer and in the process, his towel fell down.

For the third time, he smirked at his wife, now for her impatience; he leaned forward and resumed kissing her soft pink lips. Pragya wound her hands around his neck, responding to the wild 
kiss. He was proud of himself, for turning her on, and proud of his fuggy for not letting him go.

Eggs and tomatoes are most welcome. 

Edited by Abhigyaislife - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was really fun and steamy!! Love the scene. Thank you for posting, it's fantastic to imagine an AbhiGya moment like that!
ishaishra thumbnail
Good job
Coopamah will be proud of you, after one term of torture your English is superb
Well done and continue
Abhigyaislife thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Aww that was really fun and steamy!! Love the scene. Thank you for posting, it's fantastic to imagine an AbhiGya moment like that!

Thank you and you're welcome, it's my pleasure. Lemme tell you that what you write inspires me a lot.. Are you a writer? I mean, professionally? πŸ˜Š
Abhigyaislife thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishaishra

Good job

Coopamah will be proud of you, after one term of torture your English is superb
Well done and continue

Lmao thank you thank you, miss 
Abhigyaislife thumbnail

Thaank you!!
Abhigyaislife thumbnail