To Everyone in the world (IMPORTANT)

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Kabootars!!๐Ÿค—
It's Lekha again.๐Ÿ˜›

So this post is to everyone who visits this forum. 
The siggy makers,

the VM makers,

the kabootars who make the crazy posts(Yeah CB! you!๐Ÿ˜†...and me i guess๐Ÿ˜†),

the kabootars who comment on everything(love you for that. you have no idea what it means to us to get your comment๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ)

The writers

even the silent readers(We know you are out there. That's I didn't put the topic as "to forum members")

So whichever category your in, this is for you.

Now,all of you remember NAUC-TSC. It's the only regular thing on the forum these days. It's almost a year and the story goes on. I took a break in between but the other writers didn't stop๐Ÿ‘

I have noticed that our readership has decreased. Now, I'm not begging or forcing or coaxing or anything. I just wanted to know what happened. Our team works to make sure there's an epi everyday but it seems that something about TSC doesn't appeal to you.

Kya hua? tracks pasand nahi hai? writing pasand nahi hai? kucch aur hai?

Tell us. We write for you all and it'll mean a lot to us if you react to our epis. I'm not saying that you should comment on every discussion thread. just go to the post of the epi and click the like button. I know that they are some shy kabootars out there. a simple click would mean a lot to us.

We write for you so please help us too. Tell us what you think. I really appreciate the regular readers who have stood by us. As for the ones who left, please let us know what happened. It need not be on this topic. You can PM any of us.

We are seriously thinking of winding up TSC if no one is interested.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please do not stop tsc ... it has become my daily dose and i knw there are many more who love it ๐Ÿ˜Š
i knw how it feels when u r not appreciated for ur work ... its really commendable how you all put in so much of efforts in writing each and every epi, taking time out from ur dailtly routine every day is really a tough job and i appreciate you all for that ... i also know there are less likes and comments now days because i think its peek time for studies and many are not able to come on if so may be thats the reason but u all don't be disheartened ๐Ÿ˜Š
and the track is good there is no issue with that i love the track focusing on all the characters
whatever will be ur descision I'll respect that because its ur efforts and ur tsc ... but I'll be happy if it continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Snow12345654321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TSC was the only hope aftr nauc...
Pls don't stop that.๐Ÿ˜ญ I do comment N like daily.. I really enjoy the current track N appreciate all the writers who take out time to write such awesome episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: poornima_15

please do not stop tsc ... it has become my daily dose and i knw there are many more who love it ๐Ÿ˜Š
i knw how it feels when u r not appreciated for ur work ... its really commendable how you all put in so much of efforts in writing each and every epi, taking time out from ur dailtly routine every day is really a tough job and i appreciate you all for that ... i also know there are less likes and comments now days because i think its peek time for studies and many are not able to come on if so may be thats the reason but u all don't be disheartened ๐Ÿ˜Š
and the track is good there is no issue with that i love the track focusing on all the characters
whatever will be ur descision I'll respect that because its ur efforts and ur tsc ... but I'll be happy if it continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
we would appreciate it of you could press like on the episodes.๐Ÿ˜ณ It lets us know that you are readng๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow12345654321

TSC was the only hope aftr nauc...

Pls don't stop that.๐Ÿ˜ญ I do comment N like daily.. I really enjoy the current track N appreciate all the writers who take out time to write such awesome episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š

we love that you comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for supporting us๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...you have no idea what how much it means to us
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know it really feels bad...but as it is the time for exams and entrance tests k's are coming less to the forum ...but i am sure soon all will be back with a bang๐Ÿ˜ƒ
silent leaders please do click like button๐Ÿ˜ƒi know we  all want Tsc to continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mai tho roj like maarthi hu aur comment bhi...please don't wind up๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญsincere request๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
we would appreciate it of you could press like on the episodes.๐Ÿ˜ณ It lets us know that you are readng๐Ÿ˜ƒ

apart from reading tsc its my daily routine to like and comment ๐Ÿ˜Š ... i do it daily... and will surely continue in future ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aha121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue tsc
Maine quit kiya forum par I like each and every episode
And even comment
It really is a hard work for u all to take time and write and post episodes
We appreciate that effort
But please continue
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue tsc
I always do like and comment
But sometimes i do late comment because of my health issues because my health is not good from last one week but i promised i will try to do soon
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please please don't wind up tsc I do like and comment daily... I really appreciate writer's work they are really hard working... I love current track its awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Plzz don't wind up plzz๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ