Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

To Everyone in the world (IMPORTANT)

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hey Kabootars!!Hug
It's Lekha again.Tongue

So this post is to everyone who visits this forum. 
The siggy makers,

the VM makers,

the kabootars who make the crazy posts(Yeah CB! you!LOL...and me i guessLOL),

the kabootars who comment on everything(love you for that. you have no idea what it means to us to get your commentBig smileHeart)

The writers

even the silent readers(We know you are out there. That's I didn't put the topic as "to forum members")

So whichever category your in, this is for you.

Now,all of you remember NAUC-TSC. It's the only regular thing on the forum these days. It's almost a year and the story goes on. I took a break in between but the other writers didn't stopClap

I have noticed that our readership has decreased. Now, I'm not begging or forcing or coaxing or anything. I just wanted to know what happened. Our team works to make sure there's an epi everyday but it seems that something about TSC doesn't appeal to you.

Kya hua? tracks pasand nahi hai? writing pasand nahi hai? kucch aur hai?

Tell us. We write for you all and it'll mean a lot to us if you react to our epis. I'm not saying that you should comment on every discussion thread. just go to the post of the epi and click the like button. I know that they are some shy kabootars out there. a simple click would mean a lot to us.

We write for you so please help us too. Tell us what you think. I really appreciate the regular readers who have stood by us. As for the ones who left, please let us know what happened. It need not be on this topic. You can PM any of us.

We are seriously thinking of winding up TSC if no one is interested.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenika.vishrutha.Shanaya1526mkjrNibirlove_amuSnow12345654321TASYAMAha121Amina...Chi_prachimika17.Metaphor.Niha0606poornima_15Anmol333aru29mansi_as18arviabhigyazaara610Niyati_T-DrunkenMonk-itsRitzi

poornima_15 IF-Dazzler
poornima_15
poornima_15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
please do not stop tsc ... it has become my daily dose and i knw there are many more who love it Smile
i knw how it feels when u r not appreciated for ur work ... its really commendable how you all put in so much of efforts in writing each and every epi, taking time out from ur dailtly routine every day is really a tough job and i appreciate you all for that ... i also know there are less likes and comments now days because i think its peek time for studies and many are not able to come on if so may be thats the reason but u all don't be disheartened Smile
and the track is good there is no issue with that i love the track focusing on all the characters
whatever will be ur descision I'll respect that because its ur efforts and ur tsc ... but I'll be happy if it continue Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope-DrunkenMonk-

Snow12345654321 Senior Member
Snow12345654321
Snow12345654321

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
TSC was the only hope aftr nauc...
Pls don't stop that.Cry I do comment N like daily.. I really enjoy the current track N appreciate all the writers who take out time to write such awesome episodes...Smile

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poornima_15

please do not stop tsc ... it has become my daily dose and i knw there are many more who love it Smile
i knw how it feels when u r not appreciated for ur work ... its really commendable how you all put in so much of efforts in writing each and every epi, taking time out from ur dailtly routine every day is really a tough job and i appreciate you all for that ... i also know there are less likes and comments now days because i think its peek time for studies and many are not able to come on if so may be thats the reason but u all don't be disheartened Smile
and the track is good there is no issue with that i love the track focusing on all the characters
whatever will be ur descision I'll respect that because its ur efforts and ur tsc ... but I'll be happy if it continue Big smile

thank youSmile
we would appreciate it of you could press like on the episodes.Embarrassed It lets us know that you are readngBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow12345654321

TSC was the only hope aftr nauc...
Pls don't stop that.Cry I do comment N like daily.. I really enjoy the current track N appreciate all the writers who take out time to write such awesome episodes...Smile

we love that you comment Big smileBig smile
Thank you so much for supporting usBig smileBig smile...you have no idea what how much it means to us

Snow12345654321-DrunkenMonk-

Niha0606 IF-Dazzler
Niha0606
Niha0606

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i know it really feels bad...but as it is the time for exams and entrance tests k's are coming less to the forum ...but i am sure soon all will be back with a bangBig smile
silent leaders please do click like buttonBig smilei know we  all want Tsc to continue Big smile
mai tho roj like maarthi hu aur comment bhi...please don't wind upCryCrysincere requestSmileSmile

poornima_15 IF-Dazzler
poornima_15
poornima_15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echo.of.Hope

Originally posted by poornima_15

thank youSmile
we would appreciate it of you could press like on the episodes.Embarrassed It lets us know that you are readngBig smile

apart from reading tsc its my daily routine to like and comment Smile ... i do it daily... and will surely continue in future Big smile

Aha121 Goldie
Aha121
Aha121

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Please continue tsc
Maine quit kiya forum par I like each and every episode
And even comment
It really is a hard work for u all to take time and write and post episodes
We appreciate that effort
But please continue