India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

will dev be present in the precap scene

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
the precap is showing ishwari throwing away the food that sona brings for her...disgusting lady i must day...sona is a full fledged doctor...she cant treat sona like she is some random maid...
nywyz my concern is that whether dev will be present at that time...i will really like dev to see his mom's true colors...i dont think sona is a complaining type girl...so if dev wont see it then how will he know about it...i am hoping dev is present there...fingers crossed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy5cherrynicolemsriritsajinifaby

mannu111 Senior Member
mannu111
mannu111

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I don't think dev will be there to witness the precap scene.. I saw a video of him trying to pacify sona at a restaurant n I guess she might agree at d end LOL
But I really want to see why ishwari is behaving this way with sona! she has melted down a lot.. I can only guess that she might have seen something is brewing up between dev nd sona n therefore she is trying to throw her away 4m d house.. If she has seen those flowers n note that dev left for her the other day then this is dev's biggest mistake LOL 
nothing has happened between them n sona has started facing the wrath of his mom Ouch

Edited by mannu111 - 14 April 2016 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy5

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i feel that dev will see his mothers behaviour towards sona... n my guess is that ishwari sees the flowers and then reacts in this way & of course with mami around u dont need anything more to add fuel to the fire!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111sajinifaby

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Ok asper updates.. first Dev and Sona will go to coffee date as Dev wants to make hr feel better.. 
Possibly Ishwar will se flowers also and will not like it... 

Mami's son will click some pics of Coffee date and show to Ishwari which may make her fume and she gets insecure..  and does this.. 

Dev will not be present in food throw scene .. Ishwari is very smart also ..  and she is too possessive towards her kids..  but she also knows importance of relationship .

Out of al present relation weakest is Sona. by Sona getting out from house she will save Dev (As she thinks) and also this daily kich kich with Mami will also stop 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top