India-Forums

pls.......clear this

lucky_princess IF-Dazzler
lucky_princess
lucky_princess

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl...
I havnt watched thapki for a few days...started watching it frm day before yesterday...I have doubt...pls clear it out guyz
Bihaan fell in love wid Thapki right?? Now why is he just bursting out on her...I cant see bihaan lyk dis Cry ...I am totally confused...nd why is he saying that she has broken his trust????
pls tell me guyz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sachu1993fun4ever89oceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Because he came to know by Shraddha that Thapki gave him and their marriage a second chance only to get to know the truth behind the marriage
And he came to know that the day he wanted to propose to her
And also she blamed Vasundara so he got more angrier on her because of that too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kapiri

.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
few days back, thahaan were getting divorce, when bihaan beg thapki to forgive him and give their marriage a chance, and when they were home thapki declares that she is not going to divorce him, and she had forgave him...the family and bihaan were so happy , but in reality ,she was not ready to give the marriage a chance, she lied to them just to get to know the marriage truth, bihaan fall in love between this...he decorated a place to propose her, and in the meantime thapki also got to know the marriage truth and finds bihaan was not her culprit...and then shradha reveal the lie of thapki to bihaan, bihaan got frustated as thapki cheated him and his family, and now he hates her ( or pretends) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaykapirioceanbubble

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top