Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF:Kyunki...tum hi ho#3 updt part 20 pg 112 june 6 (Page 49)

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear

i am more than happy ishu realize she love raman superb dear

raman is in everywhere she is seeing and  hurt him by mistake thinking  he is dream again lovely dear

love her sorry and possessiveness and jealous towards raman ( because of naina over closeness)

ashok is burning superb dear

continue soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akriti154

Dark-Beauty IF-Rockerz
Dark-Beauty
Dark-Beauty

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom update
Mind blowing
Finally Ishita realized
Thanks for pm
Please continue soon

akriti154

Roohachu IF-Dazzler
Roohachu
Roohachu

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Akku
Talli ishita
That was damn cute re
I really loves when she gets talli
n the way she behaved with Naina
Baapre itna gussa n possessiveness
N haan i want a soonish update
Update next part asap

akriti154

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

hello darlings...

m back with the update

sryy 4 not relying on the comments on the previous update but will reply along with the comments on this update plzzz don't mind

Part 18Smile

Raman dragged ishita outside the party venue with much difficulty as she was not willing to leave the party that soon

I-let's dance raman

R-ishu...no let's go home

I-but i want to dance...

R-we are going home

He said sternly making ishita go quiet she put her finger on her lips

"good girl" he patted her cheek n made her sit in the car n began driving

Ishita opened the window n began swaying her hands in air

R-ishita what are you doing...close the window

he pulled her in making her land on his chest n bending ahead he closed the glass while ishita made a sad face but didn't left the place she was in...her head was still on raman's chest

he tried to make her sit on the seat comfortably but she didn't let him sighing,he began driving

soon both entered their home with ishita's continuous blabbering n thankfully all family members were fast asleep

raman asked ishita to come to their room but she denied

I-god mein utha ke le ke chalo jaise filmo mein hero apni heroine ko le kar jaata hai...ni to ni jaungi

(carry me like hero carries his lady in movies or else i won't go)

n she sat on the couch raman smiled at her wish n picking her up in his arms,he whispered in her ears "the pleasure is all mine madam" taking her to their room amidst ishita's giggling

she was happy getting attention from raman while raman was happy seeing her smile n fulfilling her demands

R-ishu go get changed

he said handing her her night dress

I-no...i don't want to go

she said with a pout on her face

R-but why?

I-what if I go n that naina taina again comes n clings to you...no I won't go

R-arey baba naina won't come here...see we are in our house na...there's no naina here

I-no ok you also come along n help me with this dress

raman was surprised at her behaviour firstly she scolded him for no reason n then was jealous of his female friend n now this...he felt a happiness engulf him as he realised that may be ishita has fallen for him

so he thought to make her confess but she needed to get chnaged first

R-ishu go bachcha get changed see the door is bolted that naina taina won't come inside

I-sure

R-sure...go n come fast

ishita nodded like an obedient kid n left for the washroom meanwhile raman also changed into his night dress n was waiting for her hearing the door click open,he saw her coming towards him smiling

raman gulped down his saliva seeing her dressed in a black flimsy night dress she was not wearing the robe n it had thin straps ending inches above her knees she moved closer to him n asked "how am I looking"

"irresistibly hot" he murmured in a trance

"really" she asked chirpily

"I'll go n tell mummyji" saying this she was about to rush to her MIL room when he stopped her holding her wrist

"what will you tell maa?"

"that you said I am hot" she answered innocently

"are you mad...you want to go to my mom's room in the middle of the night wearing this n tell her that i find you hot" he got irritated while ishita made a face

"yes i will go n tell her that you said that i am hot n not behanji"

raman took a deep breath calming himself his irritation due to his slipping control on himself but he had to stop her from going to his mom's room n telling her this

R-ok but don't go now...she must be sleeping na...we'll tell her in the morning

Ishita nodded n sat on the bed

R-come it's time for bed

I-no I don't want to sleep

R-ishu go to sleep

he scolded her lightly n she began crying

I-you don't love me raman

this was surprising for raman...she doubted his love for her even after his confession on their wedding night n moreover after being with him for so many months but may be she was under the influence of alcohol n it was something else he thought

"but I love you bachcha" raman tried convincing her in vain
"no u don't...u don't love me" ishita made a face n sat on the bed she took his mobile from his hand n showing him the wallpaper which was her pic only said"u only love her...n not me" she began crying
raman smiled at her n took her in a side hug n stroked her back mumbling I love you numerous times
she looked up at him still in his embrace n spoke "sachchi u love me?"
"haa...baba I LOVE YOU...he repeated nth time
she smiled but soon her smile was replaced by a frown
"agar pyaar karte ho to aaj tak kuch kiya kyun nahi mere saath...tumne to aaj tak mujhe kiss bhi ni kiya"
(but you never even kissed me...then how can i believe that you love me)
she said playing with his shirt buttons n a pout adorning her lips
"so you want me to kiss you" he asked with a naughty smile
she nodded still pouting "i want it here,here n here she said pointing to her eyes cheeks n lips"
"but what will i get in return"
she tapped her finger on her forehead as if in deep thought n then jumped getting an idea "u kiss me n then i'll kiss you then we'll play kissy kissy...come lets start the game ishita pecked both his cheeks before he could even react he was in a trance...a heaven to be particular his lady love just kissed him ohhh he felt like drowning in the moment

"your turn" she said bringing him out of his heaven n moved her cheeks closer to his lips for him to kiss

smilingly he pecked her cheeks softly she giggled feeling his day old stubble on her soft cheeks n pulled him closer for another one but raman being in his senses realised that it could lead to the inevitable n he had to stop her he could not take her advantage especially when she's not in her senses so her pushed her a little n got up from there while ishita began to sing

Zara sa jhoom loon
Arey na re na re na
Zaraa sa ghoom lu main
Arey na re na re na
Aa tujhe choom lu main
Arey na re baba na
Main chali.. banke hawa..
Rabba mere.. menu bacha..

both continued with their "catch-me-if-you-can" game for long until both sat down on the couch tired n ishita rested her head on raman's shoulder the effect of alcohol slowly took over n she slept like that only

raman smiled looking at her n recalling all the happenings of the day

he gently picked her up in his arms taking her to the bed making her lay down comfortably,he stopped to have a look at her face n unable to control himself,he pecked her forehead wishing her a good night

soon he also drifted to a peaceful slumber caging her in his arms who was more than comfortable being close to him.

PS- m really unhappy with the response I have got on my last update hoping it would improve with this one...n if it doesn't I won't update it any time soon...

so that's all for now

waiting for your responses..Smile

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17suratrashmiaroraragzpyapriknoojinnirk31ishra7nerdjojoSanteemeghashreenbunty1962sunsai79hotyasrdevu1234chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuley22sonammishika_teesobha6saspkirti_sarojalwayssmilingumashi.majumderRoohhsamisukiPreeti7590Sanaublessy7rgoyal02PraduHemamahithasubhaa11priyac9ivyananii99Prathysha.Tanita4472anidivanPreeti2276shahgul256adashanzyjosecy8606dashydooAshu344Ntombi93bubly16Ratna_123sayujyaniki996ColumbusjijeshRuurmiMehtabsaitishra1shutekta979komal157sangeethbalavivek.nayakrohinimaneeshajhansi26agneeputraanamika87Jinverazub_airSruthi007jaidarlingakyafanloveruhiYuvanshiGamenaDivAnhasanyashivid_Divan_forevaapoo91shreya303princess2791anamika89keyzestJDTKPDewdivzKpfan-1Lakshmi.divanRaviaasaidtlover08Sanjna55D.KPIANthreetaLove_pearlJyoti8Divek-ishra..Honeydukes..sunshinejoIshra2015disciplineIshmandeewanipammi108ranisa123Mitishrafantiara9198Mad4DivznadiayayminRkchinjuishitaruhimehermalikdethaPinkRose95ishra00DipaliG--Rashmi---chandu1234imabinayalalibhaskarSuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83Divaniidakshumhatreflorine_20sireesha76sulochana90snehaseshanagm1998aru_27ishra_bestluvmayraasonalgupta2004jaya1867varalasmilesusmitaRoohachuSk-Sharmin9900cutekhusbooshavetamehta32sharda_123divyaruhiattitudequeen17PremPBSBfSharmnafnafmaduragymhasiumLovely_IshRaDikshaNrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANRayalandmadhavimanish32Dark-Beautypeg_pionneAniSweetyswathinishra_JD_clubgargpoo--HANISA--sukankshanahtani88..sush..PriyaSweety-Anudevil-offkaa1202Mdwsttraveller_girlDivanrucutieruhiMysticRiver-DZ-

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
updated the next part above
hav a lookSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dethadivyaruhifSharm-DZ-

Kpfan-1 Senior Member
Kpfan-1
Kpfan-1

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged