Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF:Kyunki...tum hi ho#3 updt part 20 pg 112 june 6 (Page 42)

Dark-Beauty IF-Rockerz
Dark-Beauty
Dark-Beauty

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Interesting teaser
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akriti154

imabinaya Goldie
imabinaya
imabinaya

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice teaser akku
Pls update soon

akriti154

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet cute and romantic teaser 
Continue soon 

akriti154

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

Very cute and teasing teaser...
Waiting :)

thnxx sukku
will update soon

sukanksha

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark-Beauty

Interesting teaser
Thanks for pm

thnxx dear
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imabinaya

Nice teaser akku
Pls update soon

thnxx dear
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Such a sweet cute and romantic teaser 
Continue soon 

thnxx hetvi
will update soon

traveller_girl

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hello darlings...
finally exams over n m back
ok no bak bak today here's the update

PART 17Wink
Ishita realised she was still hugging the curtain so she moved back n said she was just arranging it n left the room immediately leaving a confused raman behind
R(st)-she's behaving wierd since past 2-3 days...don't know may be something is bothering her...will surely ask her today
n he left for the washroom n got changed into his blue shirt n white pjs joining the family for dinner
the dinner went as usual n everyone retired to their rooms ishita also changed into her night dress n joined raman in bed who was staring at the cieling
both didn't spoke a word just kept silent finally raman broke the ice
R-ishita
I-hmm
R-is everything ok...what is bothering you
I-nothing raman..all ok
R-then why are you behaving strange for the last 2-3 days?
I(st)-all because of you...har jagah dikhayi de rahe ho...curtains me sapne me
I-nothing raman just tired work stress n all
R-u sure?
he asked still not convinced
I-100 percent sure baba
R-ok then GN
I-Gn
the next day passed well except ishita's hallucinations of raman were just increasing so she decided to leave the clinic early n spend some time with her MIL to get her brain busy n away from raman's thoughts
she reached home n found raman already there
she sighed n wondering what bought him back from office this early left to her room
she joined all soon n the family had a fun time together
it was tea time n being the dutiful DIL she was she thought to make some snacks alongwith n keeping herself away from raman's eyes which still seemed unconvinced of her last night behaviour
she opened the fridge n found raman waving at her n blowing an air kiss to her sitting on the bowl of left over curry from the lunch
she got annoyed with herself n closed the door immediately as if raman would come out n kiss her if she keeps it open
she turned around only to bump into raman again thinking it to be her imagination,she poured out all her frustration on him
I-why are you following me everywhere? why can't you just stay away n let me be in peace?
raman was hurt by her words...he is a human being after all n has his own patience limits so just left from there mouthing a sorry which made ishita realise that he was actually there n it was not her imagination
she scolded herself n felt bad for raman
I(st)-what did you do ishu...hurt him with your words when you didn't mean any of it...but this man...ahhh...can't he understand that I am beginning to fall for him...what...I...am...beginning...to...fall...for...him
I LOVE HIM...I LOVE RAMAN
she jumped in joy realising her feelings for raman...n knowing exactly how much raman loved her made a wave of happiness run in her
she had to manaofy him she had to confess her love to him n so she moved to her room...err...their bedroom where she was sure of finding her husband sulking
her husband...her raman the thought only was enough to give her goosebumps she smiled n entered the room to find him sulking actually
she inched closer to him n tapping his shoulder made him face her
I-m sorry raman she held her ears
R-its ok I didn't mind
I-sachchi wala sorry raman...I don't know how I...plz forgive me
R-I told you na its ok
he said coldly
I-no not like this...say that I forgave you my bachcha
R-fine I forgave you he smiled lightly but diddn't call her bachcha which didn't went unnoticed by her
I-ok tell me what you want to tell me in the kitchen
R-no its not important
I-offo raman stop behaving like an adamant kid n tell me
R-ok fine...there's a business party in the evening by one of my clients Mr.Bansal n we both are invited...so I came to ask you if you
I-of course I will go with you raman
she said before he could complete
raman smiled a little n asked her to get ready she left the room excited to go with raman in a business party being addressed as Mrs.Raman Bhalla to the world she went to tell mummyji about it n later got dressed in a black floor length dress she put dark kohl in her eyes n a little make-up her hair tied neatly in a bun with dangling earrings she looked ethereal
raman entered the room n was lost in her...but her words back in the kitchen were still dancing in his mind making him maintain himself from complementing her
he just smiled at her ishita was a bit disappointed at that
both left for the party after toshiji complimented ishita n put a black mark behind her ear to ward off all evil eyes
the party was in full swing n ishita was happy being there with raman
raman introduced her to some of his clients when all of a sudden a girl dressed in a green short dress almost jumped on raman hugging him
G-hey handsome
R-hey naina
N-oh thank god you remember my name
R-come on naina...how can i forget you...
N-I missed you so much...my almost boyfriend
she hugged him again
Raman smiled at her making ishita grit her teeth in anger n her words almost boyfriend made her burn in jealousy if looks could kill naina would have died that very moment
both raman n naina were immersed in their chat royally ignoring ishita
but finally naina noticed ishita n asked raman about her raman introduced her as his wife n naina hugged her telling her all their stories of US when they worked together n how she had a big crush on raman but raman stopped her from saying any further
raman was keeping a safe distance from ishita all through out the party still hurt by her words while ishita was fuming
ishita felt bad "what does this ravan kumar thinks of himself clinging to that chudail naina as if she is his wife n not me...huh..."
then she recalled her mummyji's words "men like women who are s**y n she looked at naina...she had an amazing figure n that green dress was fitting her perfectly both were smiling n drinking too
"i'll show him even i can drink n look s**y"
her anger rose up n she gulped three shots of vodka in a go
walking towards naina n raman with dizzy steps,she pushed naina from raman asking her to stay away from her husband n hugging raman tightly
R(surprised)-ishu you are drunk
Ishita smiled proudly n spoke "yes..." as if she has achieved something great
then turning to naina she said loudly "stay away from my husband naina taina go get urs n cling to him...he's mine...haina raman" she looked at raman who just nodded
almost everyone in the party was looking at them he was embarassed
he mouthed a sorry to naina n taking ishita with him left the party immediately
while in the other end of the party he was unhappy seeing all this in front of him
"ishita...ishita...you forgot your ashok...hmmm...too bad bahut pyaar aa raha hai na apne pati par...koi na jaldi hi tumhe mujh pe pyaar ayega aur..."
he smiled evilly at his thoughts n resumed his drinking session.

so that's all for now...
waiting for your responses
I know I haven't added the teaser part but will add it in the next update pakka
LOVE
AkkuSmile

Edited by akriti154 - 16 May 2016 at 5:28am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17rashmiarorark31ishra7nerdjojoSanteemeghashreenbunty1962devu1234shweta90DIVYATRILOK22sonamkirti_sarojalwayssmilingsamisukiumashi.majumderblessy7SanauHemamahithasubhaa11Preeti2276adashanzybubly16smartyy321Columbusniki996jijeshFUNFICTION2002Mehtabsaitekta979ciciljosephsangeethbalashutvivek.nayakrohinimaneeshajhansi26loveruhiroophundalSruthi007jaidarlingzub_airapoo91shreya303_Divan_forevavij1978sheejarjnDewdivzKpfan-1Lakshmi.divandtlover08Divek-ishrasunshinejoIshra2015disciplineMad4DivznadiayMitishrafanranisa123yashividPinkRose95imabinayachandu1234--Rashmi---vanisreeSuryaIshraholicsnehaseshanflorine_20sireesha76DivaniilalibhaskardakshumhatreDEEPIKAA0123ishra_bestluvagm1998_snow.flake_jaya18679900cutekhusboosmilesusmitaRoohachuIshmandeewanithreetasharda_123attitudequeen17divyaruhiPremPBSBfSharmmaduragymhasiumNIDA.ISHRAFANrufana10Lovely_IshRaRayalandswathinmadhavimanish32Dark-Beautypeg_pionnehana_y--HANISA--ishra_JD_clubsukankshanahtani88PriyaSweety-Anugargpoodevil-offkaa1202Mdwsttraveller_girlDivanrucutieruhiMysticRiver-DZ-

Go to top