Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF:Kyunki...tum hi ho#3 updt part 20 pg 112 june 6 (Page 15)

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divanru

OMG ,I m so late .Congo akku for new thread.
Hope may more to come with Lars of ishra romance.

thankyou pooja di

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
hello darlings...
I am back with an update...
Thank you so much for your response on my OS O Saiyyan sorry couldn't reply to the comments..but have read them all many of you wanted me to continue it n i'll surely do that but not now a little occupied as of now coz of my exams n the next update of this story will also be late after 16 may only...
I had got two requests for OS on song chaya hai jo dil pe n aa bhi jaa tu kahin se during songosthon
I will write on that too after my exams
here's the next part

SHOT 16Smile
both left for their respective works after a minute of awkward silence
raman entered his office n just closed the door to his cabin he took out his diary which he had picked up from home before leaving knowing very well that he won't be able to concentrate on his work without narrating the morning incident to his diary
for the past 10 years he had been in love with ishita this diary had become his best friend a constant companion who would silently listen to all he had on his mind even his most rubbish n intimate talks without judging him just like a true friend would do
for him, it was not just a diary..it was his most cherished treasure after ishita...it was his dreams of a happy future with his ishita in his arms n his past memories it had all he wanted n expected from her from them n all he wanted to give in to this relation
had he told it all to someone else he/she would have thought that he's madly in love but that was not true...he was not just madly in love with her he was insane in her love even knowing that may be she'll never reciprocate his love but still his heart never got tired of beating for her his eyes were like they were made to dream about her n his brain was the place for her memories his hands made to touch her his lips were made only to kiss her senseless
he smiled at the diary as if it was some living creature n opening it,he caressed their names written on the first page n then flipped through the pages it was strange he was the one who wrote all this but he used to read it whenever he got time n never got tired of it.Every time he used to open the diary all his tiny winy moments with ishita n all his imaginations with her used to come running to him hugging him n warming his heart.
smiling at himself,he moved to pick up a pen from his desk n began his favourite job

Dear diary,
you can't even imagine what happened today...me n ishita were so close n about to kiss ok ok let me tell you when n how
actually while i was having shower,the water supply went off n i was shouting for some water coz my eyes were burning n ishita came there with water to help me n i thinking her to be mihir asked her to help me wash my face n when she moved closer she slipped n I held her in my arms water began pouring from the shower making us drenched what perfect timing LOL both our faces were dangerously close n I felt like she was comfortable in my proximity n I went ahead to kiss her when that idiot mihir knocked the door uff wrong timing
u know sometimes i feel that these brothers(mihir n bala) have no other job to do than spoiling my romance like they don't have their own wife/girlfriend to romance both are becoming the villain of my love story poor meCry sometimes i just feel like punching some sense into them with my hands for their timing huh
but I am glad ishita was ok n we are good she didn't take me wrong don't know why but I am feeling that she's behaving different since night first she hugged me like that almost scaring me n now in the morning this shower incident may be I am overthinking don't know...
don't know how long i will have to wait for her...but as they say

"tadap ke dekho kisi ki chahat mein
to samajh paoge ki intzaar kya hota hai
yuhi mil jaaye koi bina tadpe
to kaise jaanoge ki pyaar kya hota hai"

Apni ishita ke intzaar mein
Raman
he closed the diary once again caressing the ISHRA written on the first page,kissed it n began doing his work.
On the other side ishita was in another world...she was wondering over herself n her thought process
firstly that hot dream of hers n then the morning shower with her husband as much as she tried she couldn't get her mind off it
"aiyyo murugan what's happening to me...people say that our dreams are flashes of our thoughts...do I want me n raman to...
aiyooo!!!!! she closed her eyes embarassed n opened them only when she felt goosebumps on her skin she rubbed it with her palm trying to control the feeling but it didn't help she just looked at her desk to find some distraction for herself so she picked up a pen n began drawing random patterns on the paper still lost in her own world after a while her cell rang making her step out of her dreamland it was mihika...
I-hey miku...how are you
M-oh thank god madam remembers my name
mihika said a lil angrily
I-what happened yrr why are you upset?
M-ishu you are asking me why I am upset...u don't have time to meet me..my bestie has become so busy that she has not even called me to say hi for the last 10 days
I-sorry mihika...i was a lil occupied
M-hmm i know how n where you were occupied
she said teasingly
I-stop it mihika
M-arey what i did
I-mihika plzz yrr i know where that dirty mind of yours is wandering
M-ooo my ishu is understanding hmm good..ok tell me how's my jiju
I-he's fine
M-i hope he's not bothering you much...you know what i mean
I-mihika...go to your mihir...then u'll know what is bothering
M-haye i wish mihir was half as romantic as jiju is
seriously ishu i just envy you so much lucky you
ishita smiled at her words
both the friends had some light chat n hung up
she looked at the paper n realised what she had done

it was a beautiful art raman written all over in many small n big hearts
aiyoo ishita prandh what have you done she scolded herself angrily but her anger vanished the next moment when she looked at it again
she picked the notepad n caressed it like a teenage girl drooling over her first crush n kept it in her drawer locking it so that no one else can see it.
soon it was time to go back home...she packed her stuff n left the clinic
her home was filled with laughters as she entered there she saw her MIL having a good time with her friends
all ladies were talking all the stuff in the world n she too joined them on toshiji's insistence
L-ishita don't you wear western clothes...jeans n all saree must be uncomfortable na
I-no aunty I am ok
T-o don't stress yourself too much puttar...I am not like the TV serial MIL you can wear anything you want to
L-n you know modern dresses are very helpful in keeping your husbands attracted to you
she said winking n a session of laughter was what followed while ishita was a little embarassed
toshiji also began narrating how Mr.Bhalla used to follow her like a puppy whenever she wore skirts n other dresses of his choice
T-you know husbands always want their wives to be hot n sexy for themWink
ishita was just silently listening to all the talks n nodding her head whenever required
soon the ladies party was over n all the ladies heeded home
ishita got up n cleared the table n soon the men were home
the family had dinner together n all retired to their respective rooms.
some more days passed like that only for everyone except ishita
she was having different feelings for raman now...n used to be sad when raman gave her space n even curse him for being so good n non-nosy unlike other husbands
she was too much confused of her own behaviour n used to lash out at her poor staff often whenever she was unable to hold her imaginations
raman had also noticed a change in her behaviour n asked her the reason for the same too but she just avoided it n raman also didn't probe much into it
one fine evening, ishita returned from her clinic n saw raman already in the room waiting for her he opened his arms for her n she without wasting another second threw herself on him completely hugging him to never leave...
she parted only when she heard him calling her
I-plzz raman i don't want to
R-ishita
he called her again n then she realised the voice was not close to her she opened her eyes n saw raman standing behind her looking at her confused she looked ahead n saw she was hugging a curtain till then...
aiyoo murugan she muttered under her breath
n before raman could ask her anything she left the room saying she was just arranging the curtains...while raman looked at her confused..
precap-talli ishita...let's see she confesses or not

ok that's all for now...
waiting for your responses

Edited by akriti154 - 16 April 2016 at 4:23am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17khwaisheyishra7nerdjojoSanteepooja2811hotyasrchetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKshweta9022sonamalwayssmilingRoohhsamisukinidhi132iyyerSanaublessy7ReenamalabarHemamahithaanidivanPreeti2276adashanzybubly16smartyy321FUNFICTION2002riya65ekta979komal157vivek.nayakrohinimaneeshashutciciljosephanamika87jhansi26agneeputraSruthi007KP_DT_Fanzub_airakyafanamenaDivAnhasananoos123maddykpsonidivan18Lakshmi.divansheejarjnajuswa19pmKpfan-1Sunstar1apoo91shreya303Love9Mitishrafantiara9198ranisa123sunshinejodisciplineMad4DivznadiayayminlonelyyyyDivek-ishradtlover08PinkRose95yashividishra00dethaANURADHATAAREYSimabinayaDipaliG--Rashmi---chandu1234vanisreelalibhaskarJniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicflorine_20sulochana90Divaniiagm1998mayraasonalgupta20047APK9900varalajaya1867threetasmilesusmitaattitudequeen17cutekhusbooIshmandeewaniRoohachuSk-SharminmaduragymhasiumnafnaffSharmPremPBSBrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANLovely_IshRaDark-Beautypeg_pionnehana_yishra_JD_club--HANISA--nahtani88sukankshaPriyaSweety-Anuheemasomanigargpookaa1202devil-offishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girlDivanrucutieruhiMysticRiver-DZ-

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
updated the next part above
have a look

Edited by akriti154 - 16 April 2016 at 4:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANfSharmPriyaSweety-AnuMysticRiver-DZ-

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Superb update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akriti154

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
she needs thali to confess? She should confess in full hosh! she is not kid , why she is not understanding her feelings & show her love to raman? Poor guy:(

akriti154

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Ishita has gone crazy in love, but that was lovely to see her that way.

akriti154

yashivid Goldie
yashivid
yashivid

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful update akku.
Loved Raman's conversation with his diary.
Talli ishita. Can't wait to read more.
Your precap is teasing me so better update soon.
Thanks for the PM

akriti154

jhansi26 Senior Member
jhansi26
jhansi26

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Indono ko kuch tho karna padaega...one is writing in diary and another is only dreaming. When will they express their feelings and start their life...

akriti154

Go to top