Chill guys END GAME IS SAGAAAAA no maater what !!

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Palash is so impressive..

i was blushing like hell that how odd it would be felt for both sarwar and aditi to shoot like this as real life chemistry is bound to flourish on -screen😆.

but actually i really love sarwar and aditi as real life jodi❤️

About saga...relax end game is SAGA...😆😉

but where is amaji she is just missing golden oppourtunjity offf Taunting gangaaa🤣

i swear if i got a chamce i will send amaji permenant;y from the show ...no maater how elderly she is but soory i have no respect for her😡

BTW janvi is just kuch dino ki mehmaan just wait and watch😉

Sarwar has become more handsome in each passing years😳

Chill pal;ash is not Lead he is just counterpart of sagar he is here to Realize sagar the all follishness he dies with...Riding in 2 boat at same moment also jhanviii ka shradh bhi to hona hai ...

SAGA WILL unite at the last episode ...chill yasr...

I am really enjoying this face offf The show...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At the last episode no i want to see more drama after saga mariaga that s means saga will unite before and makers cannot end the show easily the story its just begin in december after pre leap if they will unite in last episode show will become boring like meri aashiqui tumse hi 🤢
Veera94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, me too liking this track. I really expect story to take a positive turn with this track. And if saga are united there wont be much left to see in the show. I hope this track not just make sagar redeemed but also show the family the importance of ganga and make them accept her as soon as saga unites without her struggling for acceptance. Just like she is being accepted n loved by pulkit n supriya.
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Veera94

Yeah, me too liking this track. I really expect story to take a positive turn with this track. And if saga are united there wont be much left to see in the show. I hope this track not just make sagar redeemed but also show the family the importance of ganga and make them accept her as soon as saga unites without her struggling for acceptance. Just like she is being accepted n loved by pulkit n supriya.

not just sagar the whole Chaturvedi family needs to realize thier mistake especially madhvi and amaji both are the real mad womens of the house...😡

dont worry ab dekhho kaiseee sab ganga ke peche bhagtey hai...just wait and watch and i want to see amaji ka epic reaction...