Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Happy Birthday to you, Roshni Singh! (Page 24)

RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Originally posted by RoshniSingh

Offo! Just forgot to feed you some chocolates and ice creams. D'ohD'oh

Here they are: (sorry for being late Disapprove)

Ice cream is here, too! :

If you find that too much I am free to have. But only the chocolates. ROFLROFL Ice cream ko tujhe hi khana padega. Evil SmileEvil Smile I hate ice creams. DeadDead 
Thank you so much Annu for these chocolates and Ice cream. I m just crazy about chocolates <3 
  Of course I ll share with uSmileSmile But Annu... Don't tell me you don't like Ice cream. Y u don't like ice cream??

Thank you mat bolo. Yeh thanks ki koi baat nahi hain. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Because I had tonsillitis when I was a kid and eating ice cream gave me sore throats. DeadDead Ab thak main usko hate karte hoon. SleepySleepy

Oh. Maine cupcake daldi ice cream ke place mein. ROFLD'oh Kahi maine Daaru ki daru toh nahi pilia. ROFLROFL Koi baat nahi, yeh lo:
Ohh Then u should not eat Ice creams. Chocolate se hi kaam chala liya karnaTongueTongueWink
       Thank you for that cup cake tooWinkWink I know hamari sangati ka hi asar hua h tujh pr. Daaru ka asar Aaru, Sadi, or mujh pr hi q hoga??LOLWink Tu kaise bach sakti h??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FlameOfHope-

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Offo! Just forgot to feed you some chocolates and ice creams. D'ohD'oh

Here they are: (sorry for being late Disapprove)

Ice cream is here, too! :

If you find that too much I am free to have. But only the chocolates. ROFLROFL Ice cream ko tujhe hi khana padega. Evil SmileEvil Smile I hate ice creams. DeadDead 
Thank you so much Annu for these chocolates and Ice cream. I m just crazy about chocolates <3 
  Of course I ll share with uSmileSmile But Annu... Don't tell me you don't like Ice cream. Y u don't like ice cream??

Thank you mat bolo. Yeh thanks ki koi baat nahi hain. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Because I had tonsillitis when I was a kid and eating ice cream gave me sore throats. DeadDead Ab thak main usko hate karte hoon. SleepySleepy

Oh. Maine cupcake daldi ice cream ke place mein. ROFLD'oh Kahi maine Daaru ki daru toh nahi pilia. ROFLROFL Koi baat nahi, yeh lo:
Ohh Then u should not eat Ice creams. Chocolate se hi kaam chala liya karnaTongueTongueWink
       Thank you for that cup cake tooWinkWink I know hamari sangati ka hi asar hua h tujh pr. Daaru ka asar Aaru, Sadi, or mujh pr hi q hoga??LOLWink Tu kaise bach sakti h??ROFL

Sahi kahan. No ice creams. TongueTongue Haan, firse sahi pakdey. ROFLROFL

RoshniSingh

RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Ram for all your wishesHug I just saw ur message on fb but I m not able to reply there. So I m replying you here <3 
Stay Blessed
Love you loadsHeart and I miss u a lot. Prepare well for exams and come back soonSmile
powergirlpriya IF-Sizzlerz
powergirlpriya
powergirlpriya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by powergirlpriya

Happy birthday my sweet friend roshu ClapMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Hug

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.HugStarStar

This is only for u roshuStar

cake for u my sweet roshuWink

red flowers for u roshuHeart

chocolate for my cute friend roshu Embarrassed

And last  one dear red wedding dress for u roshni Big smile

(P.S -- ones again happy birthday my sweet friend and agar tumhe wedding dress pasand na aaye to keh dena me change karva dugi.dress ko jiju  ko nahi ROFL)

love
priyaHeartHeart

Thank you so much PriyaHug Thank you so much for all your wishes. It really means a lot StarStar Thanks for all the gifts. I m completely overwhelmedTongue Thank you for being such a nice friend.
  Itne sare cakes jo sbne post kiye hain, sare chocolate cakes hain or itne sare cakes dekh k main pagal ho jaungiStar
     And I loved this wedding dress. It's really beautifulHeart
Stay Blessed
Loads of LoveHeart

most welcome roshu Hug roshu friend ki wish to always friend ke saath hoti haiHeart nice u like my all giftHugand also me found nice friend in u roshu loe u lot roshuHeart
                                roshu u like chocolate cake is liye to sab ne tumhe ek se ek cake post kiye hai aur ha pagal mat ho jana vrna jiju ka kya hogaROFL hum sab dhundh rahe hai to pagal hone ki baat mat karnaLOLLOL
                             thanku roshu u like your wedding dress such me pic dhudhne ke liya time laga thank god tumhe pasand aayaEmbarrassed
may bless always with u roshuHug

love u roshuHeartHeart

RoshniSingh

RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Happy birthday my sweet friend roshu ClapMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Hug

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.HugStarStar

This is only for u roshuStar

cake for u my sweet roshuWink

red flowers for u roshuHeart

chocolate for my cute friend roshu Embarrassed

And last  one dear red wedding dress for u roshni Big smile

(P.S -- ones again happy birthday my sweet friend and agar tumhe wedding dress pasand na aaye to keh dena me change karva dugi.dress ko jiju  ko nahi ROFL)

love
priyaHeartHeart

Thank you so much PriyaHug Thank you so much for all your wishes. It really means a lot StarStar Thanks for all the gifts. I m completely overwhelmedTongue Thank you for being such a nice friend.
  Itne sare cakes jo sbne post kiye hain, sare chocolate cakes hain or itne sare cakes dekh k main pagal ho jaungiStar
     And I loved this wedding dress. It's really beautifulHeart
Stay Blessed
Loads of LoveHeart

most welcome roshu Hug roshu friend ki wish to always friend ke saath hoti haiHeart nice u like my all giftHugand also me found nice friend in u roshu loe u lot roshuHeart
                                roshu u like chocolate cake is liye to sab ne tumhe ek se ek cake post kiye hai aur ha pagal mat ho jana vrna jiju ka kya hogaROFL hum sab dhundh rahe hai to pagal hone ki baat mat karnaLOLLOL
                             thanku roshu u like your wedding dress such me pic dhudhne ke liya time laga thank god tumhe pasand aayaEmbarrassed
may bless always with u roshuHug

love u roshuHeartHeart

Love u tooHeartHug
F.I.T.B IF-Rockerz
F.I.T.B
F.I.T.B

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSHINI BHABHI Embarrassed

Aap jeeyo hazaaro saal 

Aur saal ke din ho crore din

Aur har din mein mile aapko ranveer jaise kisi saathi ka pyaar Blushing

Aapka subhchintak