Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Happy Birthday to you, Roshni Singh! (Page 21)

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Happy birthday RoshniHeartHeart

Dear RoshuHugHug

You are what I call a "true beauty" , not only are you are really beautiful person but you have such a lovely heart and a strong personality which I respect a lotHugHug You are sweeet , kind , honest , hardworking , strong and a really good friend RoshuHeartHeart

I am really happy to have a friend like you , we have not talked so much latelyCryCry  I am sorry for that , just bussy with studies right now but whenever I talk with you I have the best timeSmileSmile I hope that you have a verry lovely day with your loved onesHeartHeart Eat loads of cake Big smileBig smile

May Allah bless you with eveything you wish forHeartHeart  Once again happy birthdayBig smileBig smile

Loads of love & hugs from
AnjaliHeart

Ps. Aaru , beautiful thread dearEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshniSingh

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Unres page 3

RoshniSingh

RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Aha! Here comes my sweet behna Roshni's birthday! A day when one of the sweetest girls I have ever met was born. And I am so glad to have met you and have your friendship. It is something which I will cherish for my life. 

And I seriously have not a zilch of an idea of how to begin. But I will try... 

We met on a rather stupid day and we had some issues, too. The show was ending and we all were still keeping our hopes alive for it to not end. Our meeting may not have been a pleasant one, but still, recalling it now gives me those heebie-jeebies. Because there was a possibility of us not being friends. Of not knowing each other as we do now. 

But all thanks to the khabristan that Ram made and we got to know more about each other and grew closer as each khabristan passed by. And see, now we are so close. And I am happy to have a person like you in my life. 

Coming back, now. Happiest birthday to you, love. Enjoy your day today! And may the Lord Almighty keep you in the best of health, wealth and goodness. May you reach the pinnacle of success in your life. May you have the job and life you always dream of. May you get as much love and affection that you desire to have.

May you have the soulmate you have always craved for. The angry young man types, you say. And may he love you unconditionally and forever. May you both remain happy and live that fairytale happily ever after. 

Once again, wish you a very happy birthday. Have a blast and enjoy it. Also, don't forget to eat lots of cake! And keep spreading that positivity and optimism everywhere you go to. Keep spreading that light, love, smiles and laughter. And always be the one who gives others the light or roshni as your name says. 

Here is something from my side:

Thank you so much AnnuHeart I think you all have decided to make me cry today. I became very emotional today reading all the comments and wishes hereEmbarrassed Again I m feeling speechless. 
   I never knew I ll get so much love, care and support from Everyone. I don't think I deserve this. But I m really grateful to everyone who gave me so much love and careHeart You all are really special to me. Thank you all for coming in my life. Today I m feeling blessedStarStar
        Coming to your reply Annu... I too never thought we ll come close to each other. But yes we were destined to become friends. Thank you so much Annu for all ur wishes. SmileSmile That's what I can say for now. I ve no words to express what I m feeling at the moment.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I know I m feeling very emotional today. 

-FlameOfHope-

RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roshuu !!!
i orderd cake you know how good i can cook
Lobe you loads but Vijju se thora kam .
Hm sanskaarion ka pyaar ek taraf or vijju mijju jijju ka ek taraf.Blushing
Wish you a bhery bhery Happy burfday .May you get happiness cause no khushi no bhook .no bhook no pyaas no pyas no bathroom & tu to itna jati ha washroom .Ok may you get whatever you want.Hug
I still remember when you joined i.f didnt know we will become super drunkards & devdas in future.

Jeeju kissing & greedy Rosh getting xxx posts promtion .
Ajkal tery mry pyar ky charchy har zuban par !!
Sab ko malum ha aur sabko khbr ho gai

Pooray I.F ki saer through paragliding.*runs away

Next time tum dono ko dhoom 4 wala rickshaw la du geDay Dreaming.
Aur tjy jo cc main bola vo kr dy i am fed up of my sizzler color.Blushing
Everyone gave you kapra latta mry pas pyar ha usi se kam chala.ROFLROFL
ROFL Sadi... Itna bara post mere liye???ROFL Tu thk h na?? Mtlb teri tabiet thk h na?? Doctor ne kaun sa injection diya tha tujhe???ROFL
     Thank you so much SadiHug Kuch samajh nai aa raha kya reply karun tujhe?? Blank ho gayi hun bilkul. 
    I too remember the day I joined the forum. Pehle hamare bich bilkul baat nai hui. But hamare adde pe hmne jm jr pi or usi adde ne hame paas v la diya ROFL And I got an awesome friend like you there. Usk baad to jo adda maara h hmne, Kasam se lekar, Nagin or BCL forum me jo bawal kiya hmne wo main bhul nai saktiROFL
Thank you for being there for me always.Star 
      Dhoom 4 ka rickshaw jb tu mangayegi hm dono us pr baith k Dhoom 5 banayenge or tu dekhna Dhoom 5 sbse bara hit hogaStar
Or Dhoom 4 k driver ko hm apne rickshaw k pichhe bandh dengeROFL
    Tera pyar hi kafi h mere liye or koi gift nai chahiye mujhe tere seEmbarrassed Love u loadsHeart
Bus tu apna dhyan rakha kr. Baki main hoon na tere sath hamesha.TongueTongue jb v tujhe meri jarurat ho. 
RoshniSingh IF-Rockerz
RoshniSingh
RoshniSingh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadikaIshVeer

Happy birthday RoshniHeartHeart

Dear RoshuHugHug

You are what I call a "true beauty" , not only are you are really beautiful person but you have such a lovely heart and a strong personality which I respect a lotHugHug You are sweeet , kind , honest , hardworking , strong and a really good friend RoshuHeartHeart

I am really happy to have a friend like you , we have not talked so much latelyCryCry  I am sorry for that , just bussy with studies right now but whenever I talk with you I have the best timeSmileSmile I hope that you have a verry lovely day with your loved onesHeartHeart Eat loads of cake Big smileBig smile

May Allah bless you with eveything you wish forHeartHeart  Once again happy birthdayBig smileBig smile

Loads of love & hugs from
AnjaliHeart

Ps. Aaru , beautiful thread dearEmbarrassed

Thank you so much AnjaliHug
Thanks for the complimentsStarStar U find me beautiful at heart just because your heart is beautiful. Aap logon me wahi dekhte ho jo ap k andar hota hTongueTongue 
  I know we haven't talked more but whenever we talked it was a quality talk. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me. I m really blessed that I got such a sweet person in my lifeTongue
Stay Blessed u too
Loads of LoveHeart

ShadikaIshVeer

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi Roshni

Love you always dear. You have been always a positive influence to me as well in our complete MATSH forum. I love all your comments you have given me till today. Love you darling a nice person you are I wish you many more happy returns of the day. May god bless you with happy and successful 100 years. Keep smiling and we all will love you forever enjoy the day darling.

yours Lovingly
Sakshi

RoshniSingh

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshniSingh

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Aha! Here comes my sweet behna Roshni's birthday! A day when one of the sweetest girls I have ever met was born. And I am so glad to have met you and have your friendship. It is something which I will cherish for my life. 

And I seriously have not a zilch of an idea of how to begin. But I will try... 

We met on a rather stupid day and we had some issues, too. The show was ending and we all were still keeping our hopes alive for it to not end. Our meeting may not have been a pleasant one, but still, recalling it now gives me those heebie-jeebies. Because there was a possibility of us not being friends. Of not knowing each other as we do now. 

But all thanks to the khabristan that Ram made and we got to know more about each other and grew closer as each khabristan passed by. And see, now we are so close. And I am happy to have a person like you in my life. 

Coming back, now. Happiest birthday to you, love. Enjoy your day today! And may the Lord Almighty keep you in the best of health, wealth and goodness. May you reach the pinnacle of success in your life. May you have the job and life you always dream of. May you get as much love and affection that you desire to have.

May you have the soulmate you have always craved for. The angry young man types, you say. And may he love you unconditionally and forever. May you both remain happy and live that fairytale happily ever after. 

Once again, wish you a very happy birthday. Have a blast and enjoy it. Also, don't forget to eat lots of cake! And keep spreading that positivity and optimism everywhere you go to. Keep spreading that light, love, smiles and laughter. And always be the one who gives others the light or roshni as your name says. 

Here is something from my side:

Thank you so much AnnuHeart I think you all have decided to make me cry today. I became very emotional today reading all the comments and wishes hereEmbarrassed Again I m feeling speechless. 
   I never knew I ll get so much love, care and support from Everyone. I don't think I deserve this. But I m really grateful to everyone who gave me so much love and careHeart You all are really special to me. Thank you all for coming in my life. Today I m feeling blessedStarStar
        Coming to your reply Annu... I too never thought we ll come close to each other. But yes we were destined to become friends. Thank you so much Annu for all ur wishes. SmileSmile That's what I can say for now. I ve no words to express what I m feeling at the moment.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I know I m feeling very emotional today. 

Welcome, dearie. HugHug And there's nothing like that. LOLLOL Aaj tumhara birthday hain! Hum log kaise peeche ho sakte hain wish karne mein. WinkWink You deserve it, Roshu. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And you so sweet. We all are happy that such a person like you came into our lives, as well. HugHug

Yep, you said it right. We were destined to be friends. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And you are always welcome, as I said before. And it's all right. It happens. TongueTongue

RoshniSingh

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hii Roshni  Happy Birth day dearParty

RoshniSingh

Go to top