Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Happiest Birthday to Roshni Singh!

Roshu,

Happy, happy birthday to you! May you get the best and only the best in anything and everything you dream for. You have been one of my major source of optimism everywhere. The thoughts which you share and the experiences of life you shared with me...Each and every moment was worth and I would cherish it forever throughout my life.

I don't know how long would we be in touch with each other; but this time will never be replaced in my entire lifetime as it has given me some true well-wishers and I can never ask for more. And you, are one among those.

I may have teased you with many people during the fun, sanskari conversations. But trust me, you'll have one gem as your life-partner. You are true to your heart and conscience and this will take you heights!

Even today, I am sorry to have fought with you the other day. I promise not to repeat the same anytime and spoil the bond which we share now. Thank you for being a part in my life.

Have a blast and don't forget to take some chocolates and cake for your family and jeeju too!

With loads of love,
Aarushi

Thank you so much Aaru🤗 Thank u for making this thread for me.😳😳 I don't celebrate my birthday So Thank you so much for making this day special for me <3 <3
 Thank you for all your good wishes😛😛 Thank you so very much for Everything <3 I know you don't like Thank you and Sorry but sometimes it's really important to say it when you don't get any word to express what u r feeling at the moment..😳
   I think u would have forgot whatever happened in the past but u still remember that?? Very bad. Marungi main tujhe usk liye.😡 Jo hona tha hua. U r in 12th ok?? Tu avi v bachchi h. Samjhi??😛 Aisi galtian insan se hi hoti hain. 
   I too don't know for how long we ll stay in touch but I m telling u I ll always be there for u whenever you need me.😛 You too means a lot in my life. Thanx for coming in my life😊 Love u so much❤️ 
Stay Blessed
Loads of Love❤️
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Thank you so much for all these beautiful gifts <3 I love chocolates and chocolate cakes. I m just crazy about them<3😛I I loved this beautiful Blue Saree😃
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

ha dekhti hu par kuch garbad to nahi ki na tumne😲

Koi gadbad nahi hain. 🤣
RoshniSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

And the final one...

Jeeju ke saath 🤣🤣🤣

Chalo chalo bacho, wish her a Happy Birthday and a Happy married life with jeeju🤣

🤣 Tujhe bara maza aata h na aise pics post krne me. Pehle wo dono teddy or ab ye😆 Bahut marungi main tujhe😆🤣
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Koi gadbad nahi hain. 🤣

to thik hai me jakar dekhti hu 😆
RoshniSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Many more happy returns of the day to the most sweetest person ,I have ever meet in my life🤗🤗

Di ,I love you so much ,u are one such blessing from God ,I have been so happy to share this beautiful day ,that u are such a wonderful guide a mentor in my life 🤗

The day you entered my life ,you gave me joy ,happiness and wonder ,u are always so special to me and ,I pray to the heavenly father to keep us always in contact and let this di and chotti behna relationship be forever and ever more ❤️❤️

We both always share the same feelings towards an issue and we both have that sensitivity in our hearts and sensible issues in our mind that are always similar and you really know what ,I mean .🤗🤗

Ur such a beautiful sister ,whose care has moulded me into a wonderful human being,ur so supportive ,ur helping tendency ,ur love is immeasurable towards me and you always consider me too special and pamper me like a kid and  always stood beside  me whenever ,I had a problem ,u are amazing di and I always have a separate place for you in my heart di,I pray to God that this relationship as to survive until the last breath and keep on creating wonder🤗❤️

This birthday will bring in light unto your life just like ur name and lighten all the darkness of ur life ,full fill each and everyone of ur wishes and ur smiles will extend millions ,keep smiling and stay blessed my sweet di😳😳😳

Love u loads 🤗🤗

Thank you so much Jenny <3 <3 Thank you for all your wishes😛 
I ve done nothing for u Jenny. I always did what I felt like doing at the moment. U r a very cute person. How come anyone refuse to love and care for u??😳 
      I m going to be always there for u. Don't worry. 
I don't deserve these words Jenny. As I said I did what I felt. So don't give credit to me for Everything🤣
Stay Blessed
Loads of Love❤️
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

to thik hai me jakar dekhti hu 😆

Jaake dekhlo. Tasalli ho jayegi. 🤣
RoshniSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1ishveerian

Hey Roshni!
Many many many happy returns of the day dear..
Aarushi did it in the best way,,
I know mine is nothing in front of hers, but still wish You
A happy,healthy, prosperous,wealthy life..
And may God shower best of His blessings on You,,,

Happy birthday dear 🥳

Hii...
Thank you so much <3 <3 Thank you for all your good wishes. It really matters a lot to me. 
And one thing we add colorful pics,gifs in a thread to beautify it, nothing more😊😊 Most important are these words which come straight from a heart and for me It only matters. 😛😳😳 
Stay Blessed 
Loads of Love❤️
RoshniSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajay4love

There are good as well as bad people in the world. Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well wishers. Happy birthday roshni 😊

🤣 You cracked me up with that gif Ajay. Thank you so much for your good wishes😛😛
I m really feeling blessed that I met such wonderful bunch of people here. 😳😳😃 
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Thank you so much Krish😛😛 It means a lot to me😳😳