Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Ishwari against Sona

skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
I just had an epiphany - thought I'd share it with you all...

From the precap we see Ishwari extremely angry and rude with Sona - this is a complete 180 from Ishwari's motherly compassion towards Sona over the last few episodes. 
I'm thinking - Mami obviously said something to Ishwari - most likely about the flowers Dev gave Sona, Mami must be putting Sona in a bad light - gold digger etc 
Ishwari's biggest weak spot is Dev - thats the only kid she really cares about and she's so obsessive/possessive about him - she can't bear the thought of anyone sharing Dev.

I'm thinking Ishwari views Sona (probably due to Mami's instigation) as a threat - she probably feels Dev is changing or will change under Sona's influence, more importantly she will view Sona as a distraction. Ishwari's life goal is to build Dev up to be a successful person - who can earn enough to take care of the entire family. Sona's presence (or any girl for that matter) will distract Dev from that goal - perhaps (in her mind) take his focus away from making money etc - that more the reason for hating Sona (or any girl in Dev's life) - basically the mom is selfish.

What say guys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muku007sajinifaby

shanayaroxx Groupbie
shanayaroxx
shanayaroxx

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
yeah i think tht ur prespective totally fits in story...also the mami is so irritating tht i cannot stand her for a sec...plzz sum1 take her away 
ME:Angry
MAMI:Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astha2409

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skar1984

Hi All,
I just had an epiphany - thought I'd share it with you all...

From the precap we see Ishwari extremely angry and rude with Sona - this is a complete 180 from Ishwari's motherly compassion towards Sona over the last few episodes. 
I'm thinking - Mami obviously said something to Ishwari - most likely about the flowers Dev gave Sona, Mami must be putting Sona in a bad light - gold digger etc 
Ishwari's biggest weak spot is Dev - thats the only kid she really cares about and she's so obsessive/possessive about him - she can't bear the thought of anyone sharing Dev.

I'm thinking Ishwari views Sona (probably due to Mami's instigation) as a threat - she probably feels Dev is changing or will change under Sona's influence, more importantly she will view Sona as a distraction. Ishwari's life goal is to build Dev up to be a successful person - who can earn enough to take care of the entire family. Sona's presence (or any girl for that matter) will distract Dev from that goal - perhaps (in her mind) take his focus away from making money etc - that more the reason for hating Sona (or any girl in Dev's life) - basically the mom is selfish.

What say guys?

Strange but that's the bitter truth... 

but am in shock... if now only ishwari shows her frustration before they fell in love.. how would they fall in love...(promo confuses me... where dev says his mom dont like sona.. and she asks him.. did she say that.. but he understood that in silence)

dev is an idiot for sure who cant realize his own feelings.. but sona she normally understands that she is falling for him.. although she doesnt agree...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top