Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

How hard is it to hide an affair in Bollywood?

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I am not asking this from a general public point of view,but someone who reads gossips,rumors.this is with reference to kanganas allegations against hrithik as per her claim they are having an affair during the time he was married.but I just don't remember to have read a single blind or a rumor about this at least during the course of his marriage.my point is if they are having an affair from 3 yrs ,how can the media completely miss that out.I do believe that they defo had an affair but I still don't understand why did it completely got ignored.there are certain rumors that the media just refuses to let go like srk pc.and comes up with such weird rumors on them.and they are few people like alia,dp,kat,rk,akki,jacky,varun,kriti who are like permanent members of blinds squad and gossip mongers.my ques is why the difference why no reports on hr kangana if it was on from kites.Shocked

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
its quite possible to hide an affair until n unless the couples
wants the media to really wag their tongue so that the free
publicity makes them a saleable "product of interest" LOL
for example going for deliberated dinner dates or late night drives
appearing to be so lost in each others lenses(nt eyes as they do it for the camera ROFL)
is a rehearsed execution as one who really wants a low key affair will otherwise
choose a secluded n private dinner date..in their  personal lounge ..
also the foreign location shoots helps the nt  so publicity seeking serious daters
to continue it without privy eyes..when something concrete emerges then only the
so called friends/close associates becomes their mouthpiece n breaks it to the
public..n ensures its well circulated by telling let me remain anonymous source ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_FlameJaaniDushmanStaartVedika211bikerider-DZ-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Tu Babli hui

Mein Bunty hua

Bund Kamre mein 20-20 hua LOL
Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Blinds aye the kites k time per ,but these blinds were about how Suzie disliked when hr n moori shot close scenes and kiss. Or kangana is angry with hr on cutting of her scenes and full dance sequence in kites these kinds of blinds were regular at that time may be they were all cover up or media is cluless I don't think lately these blinds are that reliable.
fari.akhter Senior Member
fari.akhter
fari.akhter

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Ask deepika she had so many affairs
FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Once I read an article about paparazzi in India, in that a photographer stated that they chase only the single celebrities and not the married ones. There are so many married celebrities indulged in extra marital affair, still you don't see a single pic of them. Don't you think that's strange?

Edited by Faberica - 14 April 2016 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faberica

Once I read an article about paparazzi in India, in that a photographer stated that they chase only the single celebrities and not the married ones. There are so many married celebrities indulged in extra marital affair, still you don't see a single pic of them. Don't you think that's strange?
that I know,my ques is isn't srk married but we have numerous blinds on srk PC but not on hr kangs.I mean why the difference.Shocked
FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Staart

Originally posted by Faberica

that I know,my ques is isn't srk married but we have numerous blinds on srk PC but not on hr kangs.I mean why the difference.Shocked

Just google Hrithik Kangana before 2015, you will get lots of article about their affairs and impending marriage. There were also lots of blinds regarding them but people couldn't crack those.
Here I found a blind item published in Jan 2014:

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/guess-who/shot-dark-superstar-and-young-actress-hush-hush-affair

Look at the comments, hardly anyone got it right.

Edited by Faberica - 14 April 2016 at 3:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iLoveZaynMalik

Go to top