India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

thank god!!!!

sandy.dskrpkab Newbie
sandy.dskrpkab
sandy.dskrpkab

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

since i saw the promo of the  pose .. the only thing i was praying for was that .. devs mom or mami should not make an issue out of sona going ahead and holding devs hand and doing the titanic pose ... u know devs mom made that stupid comment to sona after the dance too ... taunting her that bengali ladkiyan do this and that ... and she sat in the front seat quickly .. all that drama ...
but ... I'm sooo thankful to the cv's that they didn't spoil the titanic pose...EmbarrassedHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111Ferdous_69sajinifaby

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy.dskrpkab

since i saw the promo of the  pose .. the only thing i was praying for was that .. devs mom or mami should not make an issue out of sona going ahead and holding devs hand and doing the titanic pose ... u know devs mom made that stupid comment to sona after the dance too ... taunting her that bengali ladkiyan do this and that ... and she sat in the front seat quickly .. all that drama ...
but ... I'm sooo thankful to the cv's that they didn't spoil the titanic pose...EmbarrassedHeart

ishwari was too busy celebrating her son's win... so she didnt get time to get offended... and mami would have created a scene there only.. but mama ke saath haridwar pose bhi she got to do... 
she did create problem.. in the kitchen for that only... dramebaazzz maaami AngryAngryAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top