OLV links-14/4/2016 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Yum_SR

Khosla might blackmail shravan to expose their pics infront of every1.
So that he will lose case and give money to khosla
It was just a pic with shraman.. There is nothing inappropriate with the pic... Neither the tiwaris or the malhotras are gonna have a problem with that pic.. Tiwaris very well knows that shraman together went to suman's old house...
Originally posted by spnfan

It was just a pic with shraman.. There is nothing inappropriate with the pic... Neither the tiwaris or the malhotras are gonna have a problem with that pic.. Tiwaris very well knows that shraman together went to suman's old house...

Yup nd this is positive point of the show...but doubt on khosla's useless brain
Originally posted by hagen

TFS Nikita is always on the phone .Whom is she messaging??πŸ˜‰

Aur woh bhi specially jab 1. Cricket match hota hai or 2. Namik nahi hota πŸ˜†

#Shipping πŸ˜†
I didn't watch the video...Is Shravan giving Khosla the cheque by signing himself??
May be he was simply returning the cheque offered by Khosla to Tiwary family...
Perhaps Khosla tried to blackmail using their Pics and Shriven got rid of the guy by paying 
hi...I don't know why everyone is criticising shravan after watching olv. ..even if he has done it than v  all should remember that from day one this show is always been very close to reality and in reality this happens. ...out of court settlement. .and people do this for loved one if there is no choice. ..so if cvs have shown it than its more real rather than showing male lead finds something overnight. ..just b coz he is hero not he can never loose. ..something which happens in all other shows...unrealistic things...
I m happy if they show this...though I feel there will b something hidden in it...This what my view...so chill...its a best show...more realistic fiction show
Koi to wu de do...did they show shravan giving the money? Or is khosla saying that..plz plz wu de do
Shravan has definitely put some plan into motion by paying khosla .. No way he loses the case .. He is one of the topmost lawyers of london .. No way he loses such a small case that easily .. Its definitely a plan .. But this plan is going to somehow make sumo's parents look bad .. Maybe thats why she says in the promo mera atmasaman har gaya .. Or maybe she says that now after he repays her loan ..
khoshla juth bol raha hoga tiwari family ko sayad
Originally posted by s.sayra

But shravan being a kickass lawyer, how can he do something like that? Not done!
I don't think so... Shravan is a very smart, experienced lawyer... jab ek hearing ki fee ek lac le raha hai toh tu hi khareed kar thodi na case solve karega... I don't think so ki vo aisa kuch karega!!!
I trust my Hero😳