Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ishveer $ff ozzing blood of hurt

Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
                                     ozzing blood of hurt 
hey guys i know that all are angry on me because i have not update my ff since a decade now but i am trying to update it in free time but i am now lacking in creativity on those ff so take a break from these ff but i am going to update it .

to all my bengali frirnds and forums mate i wish all of you a happy new year .so with out wasting your time here is the prolouge .
                      prolouge

author note : the prolouge is very dark so be carefull before reading the proulgle and i am going to narrate this story as dark .

*******************************************************************************************

so i am back in my home after the journey of the deserated place that called normal people jail but for my case its the punishment sell for unconditnally love master daughter.
today my truth is came out in front all the family member that i am in love with ishani and that came because of disha and chirag .i am more than happy for the treatment that i have for loving master daughter but todays i can see love in his eyes nor any hate .

from past three month i am supressed my feeling and tried my best to gave my identy to chirag and make sure that ishani shoud fall for chirag .today i lost evrything in front of evrything and i am back to square one crying and crushing my fatith to fall for such beauty that can never be yours .

evryone against our family or i shoud mention ranveer family but ishani who is one stood by beside me in the sitution .
i am just think how coud we spend our life because my father and mother lost the job and we have no money to buy food or cloth .
i am just tried my hand in stock market and going to earn some money but that need some money and time .

let hope for the best and all leave up to god who make us and leave us in the world of cruelity ? i know this sound little bit of phylospical but right now this qutote came in to my mind .
before leaving the house and vacating the servant quarter ,i want to thank you all for the warm love and faith that you showed on me but i  am the one who is the reasen for shattering your hurt .

trust me or not but ranveer is not that type of boy who is eyeing his master daughter and has a big dream of beding them ? ranveer is a man of principle and trust and he is well trustworthy servant in the house .
he always want to complete his study and became big but to there surprize there is lots of financial criciss going on in there family so he have to work with his father and mother .
faith gave him courage and this house support him sepcially one person who always support him and for ishani and harshad he complete his study .
though he might be a servent but he has a golden hurt and always want to suggest the right path for evry one but today he failed for there other trap .

the whole family is a quite dimplmatic and rude and all are completying there education from forgein country but they did not like at all ishani & ranveer dont know the reason .
ranveer tried many times to spill the bean but ishani.always avoid the sitution by hiding his pain and tears that can tear apart my hurt .

if i know that it was a trap and a big master plan was going to take place in the absense of mine then i am not take that risk by driniking the juice on the interms of spill the bean but it faith who force me to spill the bean .
all are good in terms of there life but my faith has decive me and my luck are getting worse day by day .

lets move on from the incident and give it a shot to life and enjoy the life to the fullfillest .
who knows that life is so easy for evryone and never take a uturn ? 
i am going to spend my whole life after the departure from this house .
lets begin the countdown of the desturction that shoud blow off evry one life .be happy and spread happiness in other life though its gave you pain .

hey done the proulgle .i know that there is lot of mistake occured in the prolouge and please excuse me for doing any mistake on the proluge and the chapter are comig very soon .
read and do valuable comment and suggesstion for this chapter and please gave me suggestion and comment on this ff .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VC288powergirlpriya

ayeshamukhtar Senior Member
ayeshamukhtar
ayeshamukhtar

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Amazing start...
Update soon

Edited by ayeshamukhtar - 14 April 2016 at 2:00am
VC288 Senior Member
VC288
VC288

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Start is good and I would like to know what will happen next as I think you must have something different than the show in your mind.

There are grammatical mistakes here and there. Try to avoid them. Else it was really nice.

Update soon.
VC
powergirlpriya IF-Sizzlerz
powergirlpriya
powergirlpriya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Amazing and sound quit good.and your ff quit diff updates soon...
and updates nxt chapter
wait for thisSmile
Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshamukhtar

Amazing start...
Update soon
hey ayesha ,
i am happy that you liked the prolouge .i am working on the next chapter just need to research for few things then i update the chapter .if all are right then i hope that the next chapter ready by tomorow morning .LOL
Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VC288

Start is good and I would like to know what will happen next as I think you must have something different than the show in your mind.

There are grammatical mistakes here and there. Try to avoid them. Else it was really nice.

Update soon.
VC
hey vc 
thanks yaar for your valuable comment and time for reading my small fiction story .i am happy that you wants to know what next but the main suspense of the story revealed as the story is progressed .
regarding gramartical problem that is happend unintenttly .i am try to avoid the sitution .
keep reading 
saumik

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VC288

Erasa Goldie
Erasa
Erasa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by powergirlpriya

and updates nxt chapter
wait for thisSmile

thank you for your comment .yeah its different from the original concept of the show .
keep reading .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

powergirlpriya

powergirlpriya IF-Sizzlerz
powergirlpriya
powergirlpriya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erasa

Originally posted by powergirlpriya

and updates nxt chapter
wait for thisSmile

thank you for your comment .yeah its different from the original concept of the show .
keep reading .Smile

most welcome dear and your concept diff form original hope soLOLand i wait for your updates dear Smile

Go to top