Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Khushi Ho Ya Gham ,Baant lengey Hum Adha ADha: Vidha(PICS) (Page 3)

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --HANSA--

wow nice pic meenu was missing your post yaar

Aww how sweet hansa. am reading your posts dear . keep up the good work and our forum activity.

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

no i did not hear that...ok i will download it today...Big smile...who sung that and from which movie??

Its kishore kumar and asha bhosle. jeetendra-rekha  movie dildaar 
mujhe mila nahi download links..Confused..its my dilbar and i missed itDead..thanks for telling me...abhi i am going to find it out..zameen asman ek karke dhoond nikalungi...will tell u then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXg0qAQYjAA

here's an audio link. the video is also beautiful here it is 

http://www.ainygullu.com/gaon-mein-hote-hanste-rote-maa-khush-hoti-phool-piroti-dildaar-1977_7f038d3ea.html
thanks for the link meenu...meine sun liya...how did i miss it.?...ya its apt for that marriage sequence...oyee hoyee thanks yaar tumne bataya about this song..love u..dil khush ho gaya..
may god bless u with 1050 kids in ur jholiLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 13 April 2016 at 11:41pm
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

no i did not hear that...ok i will download it today...Big smile...who sung that and from which movie??

Its kishore kumar and asha bhosle. jeetendra-rekha  movie dildaar 
mujhe mila nahi download links..Confused..its my dilbar and i missed itDead..thanks for telling me...abhi i am going to find it out..zameen asman ek karke dhoond nikalungi...will tell u then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXg0qAQYjAA

here's an audio link. the video is also beautiful here it is 

http://www.ainygullu.com/gaon-mein-hote-hanste-rote-maa-khush-hoti-phool-piroti-dildaar-1977_7f038d3ea.html
thanks for the link meenu...meine sun liya...how did i miss it.?...ya its apt for that marriage sequence...oyee hoyee thanks yaar tumne bataya about this song..love u..dil khush ho gaya..
may god bless u with 1050 kids in ur jholiLOL

OMG Ye dua hai ya baddua, Har baar quadruplets paida karein toh bhi nahi pahunch payenge wahan tak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Wonderful post !! Meenu! !
Loved reading your beautiful lines. I'm loving this crafty ViDha just to please n trap enemies. I loved their cute tiffs and those sarcastic looks which is really difficult for them to go still mutual compatibility, emotional support specifically from Dhani looks commendable. Loved his warm hug by assuring every time that I'm here to do. Faith, courage, support and getting each other's pain that makea every relationship wide and healthy. !!

Meenakshi-rg

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thx for the nice write up & pics.
The title of this post reminds me of this beautiful song "Mukuraane" from Citylights.--
 ... " Thodi kushiyaa Thodi aasu baant lengey  hum"  ...

So thankful this is all planned  by ViDha, I would dare not watch them in so much pain, hurting each other.
Have not watched the episode yet, but the pics.  Say it all.

Thanks again Meenakshi for reminding us of Kishore kumar, & the 70s , 80s  evergreen musical melodies.

Meenakshi-rg

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged

OMG Ye dua hai ya baddua, Har baar quadruplets paida karein toh bhi nahi pahunch payenge wahan tak.
ROFL baddua nahin dua.LOLLOL..and quadruplets at a time??ShockedShocked LOLLOLLOL
jahan shyam ne bansi bajayi wahan darna kis baath ke liye...
anyways the song is really nice..perfect for that vidha shaadi...no need of band baja, ghora, haathi, they got married in the mandir and got god'd blessingsEmbarrassed

but the apt line is ...Dhani saying "mein anpar, tu likhi padhi..kaise apni aankh ladhi...tu seheri mein behaki kaise bane jeevan saath"...apt line...uneducated dhani and educated, modern viplav's lovestory..

sach mein meenu thanks for sharing this awesome song...sachmein i wish u have 200000 kids and a happy family with themROFL

Meenakshi-rg

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Wonderful post !! Meenu! !
Loved reading your beautiful lines. I'm loving this crafty ViDha just to please n trap enemies. I loved their cute tiffs and those sarcastic looks which is really difficult for them to go still mutual compatibility, emotional support specifically from Dhani looks commendable. Loved his warm hug by assuring every time that I'm here to do. Faith, courage, support and getting each other's pain that makea every relationship wide and healthy. !!

Hey Archu thanks dear. Yes loving this vidha plan. and they are indeed executing it well. A treat for all us vidha lovers.
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

Thx for the nice write up & pics.
The title of this post reminds me of this beautiful song "Mukuraane" from Citylights.--
 ... " Thodi kushiyaa Thodi aasu baant lengey  hum"  ...

So thankful this is all planned  by ViDha, I would dare not watch them in so much pain, hurting each other.
Have not watched the episode yet, but the pics.  Say it all.

Thanks again Meenakshi for reminding us of Kishore kumar, & the 70s , 80s  evergreen musical melodies.

Yeah dear  if we were not aware that this was a plan , as mehr said we would all have had a heart attack. And mishal is making it so real.
I have not heard the song you mentioned. will try to do it today.

Mishfan

Go to top