Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Khushi Ho Ya Gham ,Baant lengey Hum Adha ADha: Vidha(PICS)

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry friends , as it is i am tied up n then last evening  just couldn't login. technical glitch 
so here's my post today

We saw Vidha executing a plan , a strategy.. But the best part was Dhani's unconditional support. That reflects trust in your partner. And when one shows trust , faith in the other , the strength of  your resolve increases. 
They are uncomfortable putting up the act but are drawing strength from each other n God.
In each others arms  they  draw that strength.

Viplav has mock fights with dhani with a face full of anger . I feel that anger is more for his family. The pathetic way in which his mother is happy about him fighting with his wife must be hurtful .

The challak lomdi. DT . He is the most intelligent , He knows how to keep his feelings to himself and that's why he never gets trapped. 
Kanak is a desperate lady. She thinks very highly of herself and keeps pumping her ego herself. In reality such a person is the weakest of all. I am sure very soon we will witness a kanak breakdown. 

She refuses to accept anything that is not of her liking and immediately clings to anything she feels is going her way. Foolish lady.

Guys the good ones are never good at playing Sly games. They cannot go beyond a limit in being fake , in hurting people. And that's where evil succeeds. 
Hope their love for each other gives Vidha to win over this evil called RAJA

• Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 13 April 2016 at 10:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

leezaajumaanusonu24deepika1601MibenijaIlinMishfanpearl82Titli_KK3148Roarkpremparbatsura123--HANISA--cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
    premparbat
    premparbat

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
    Hey Meenu ,

Very late...Aobut to switch off when I saw your post and was greedy ...so stopped for a bit.

Me too ..my favorite scene of the day was the one with the Ashram ladies. It was so hard for the both to keep up the pretense of fighting.  For Viplav to stand and not respond to the insult his mother did to the Prasad or the taunts about Dhani not being favored anymore.

And for Dhani to see her folks upset at the thought that there was a fallout between the two.

Both consoling each other ...let it be this is for a greater cause...

Loved it.

Talk to you tomorrow if you stop by and take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgMishfan

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
    Meenakshi-rg
    Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by premparbat

Hey Meenu ,

Very late...Aobut to switch off when I saw your post and was greedy ...so stopped for a bit.

Me too ..my favorite scene of the day was the one with the Ashram ladies. It was so hard for the both to keep up the pretense of fighting.  For Viplav to stand and not respond to the insult his mother did to the Prasad or the taunts about Dhani not being favored anymore.

And for Dhani to see her folks upset at the thought that there was a fallout between the two.

Both consoling each other ...let it be this is for a greater cause...

Loved it.

Talk to you tomorrow if you stop by and take care.

Thanks for the quick review ratna. always wait for your reply. Yes vidha r going from strength to strent=gth . 

I couldnot login last night. many os us couldnot . 
    see ya .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
    Titli_KK3148
    Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
    Jaan ki kasam, sach kehete hai hum...tumhare post padhe bina Din nahi hogi khatamEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

u made a beautiful post...Finally Vidha started to use their brains and came up with a superb plan of putting up an act in front of everyone...No-doubt the master minds of KT and DT are also fooled and they failed to see the truth...

DT, is no doubt more intelligent than Kanak...kanak has no control on her anger, she shouts on dhani and yesterday she told vipu that she is happy that vipu finally saw the real face of Dhani but DT very cleverly showed everyone that he wants dhani and viplav to live peacefully just like other married couples...Intelligent man he is , i must say...
    loved yesterday'sepisode...it had more of vipav and dhani rather than rasha...Nice post meenuClap

The hug pic is very nice and the last pic too..viplav was pulling her cheeks..how sweetLOL...infact all the pics are lovely...twitter uploads all the imp scenes from an episode...thanks for sharing these pics with members like me who dont have twitter accounts,,

and u know that how much i loved ur title...its again my dilbar, mere dil ki dhadkan in ur titleBlushingLOL...thanksBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonu24Meenakshi-rgpearl82

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
    Meenakshi-rg
    Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Jaan ki kasam, sach kehete hai hum...tumhare post padhe bina Din nahi hogi khatamEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

u made a beautiful post...Finally Vidha started to use their brains and came up with a superb plan of putting up an act in front of everyone...No-doubt the master minds of KT and DT are also fooled and they failed to see the truth...

DT, is no doubt more intelligent than Kanak...kanak has no control on her anger, she shouts on dhani and yesterday she told vipu that she is happy that vipu finally saw the real face of Dhani but DT very cleverly showed everyone that he wants dhani and viplav to live peacefully just like other married couples...Intelligent man he is , i must say...
    loved yesterday'sepisode...it had more of vipav and dhani rather than rasha...Nice post meenuClap

The hug pic is very nice and the last pic too..viplav was pulling her cheeks..how sweetLOL...infact all the pics are lovely...twitter uploads all the imp scenes from an episode...thanks for sharing these pics with members like me who dont have twitter accounts,,

and u know that how much i loved ur title...its again my dilbar, mere dil ki dhadkan in ur titleBlushingLOL...thanksBig smile

Hey barbs how sweet of you . so you are a poet too. Multitalented i must say!!!!
    , Your enthusiasm and your love for IKRS n kishore always reflects in your writing. 
    yes this plot is building up well. Ab hope aaj trp hi meherbaan ho jaye bus !!!!!

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
    Titli_KK3148
    Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Hey barbs how sweet of you . so you are a poet too. Multitalented i must say!!!!
    , Your enthusiasm and your love for IKRS n kishore always reflects in your writing. 
    yes this plot is building up well. Ab hope aaj trp hi meherbaan ho jaye bus !!!!!
    arey nahin nahin i am no poetLOLLOL...just wrote one line to match with the songLOLLOL
    yes i love ikrs , mishal and kishore kumar...whem ny friends around me are dancing on honey singh's wrap, here i am falling flat on every kishore kumar numberEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...big fan of retro music i am...last night i saw that u did not post ..i thought that u will not be making ur post...but today u gave me a surprise...thanks Big smile

Meenakshi-rg

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
    Meenakshi-rg
    Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

arey nahin nahin i am no poetLOLLOL...just wrote one line to match with the songLOLLOL
    yes i love ikrs , mishal and kishore kumar...whem ny friends around me are dancing on honey singh's wrap, here i am falling flat on every kishore kumar numberEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...big fan of retro music i am...last night i saw that u did not post ..i thought that u will not be making ur post...but today u gave me a surprise...thanks Big smile

Even I love Retro barbie . some of the songs that i wish to put down and then i stop myself as members here wouldnot even know about that song. so i make posts with relatively popular ones .

Have u heard song 
    Teri Meri Shaadi seedhi saad , pandit na shenai re 

I so wanted to make a post with this song when vidha got married , so apt . but then didnot as i thought no one would know this song.

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
    Titli_KK3148
    Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
    no i did not hear that...ok i will download it today...Big smile...who sung that and from which movie??

Go to top