Guess who is preeti ka BF? Did u notice phushkars phone!

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
🤣
when sumo bring flowers home and pretti was going all la la over it saying for someones special...and all 

and sumos answer tera BF hai nahin na to fir mera kaise hoga...😆

Did u all noticeee Preetis expression😳she was all blushed but she smartly denies and overcome it..😆i was loughing like hell,,

Kehtey hai ishq aur mushq chupayey nahin chuptaaa😳Preeti babyyy whom u are lying😆😉

and on other side pushkar was continously checking his phone and he kinda message someone and obviously it was not for any official work...

akhir chal kya raha hai🤪

Honestly preeti has developed so much no maater how much...dumbo she acts sometime but she is little better than her wicked mom and preeti--looks best with pushkar both are very cute ...
oh pleasee preeti -pushkar...kuch to chakar chalyun...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I doubt pushkar will hide his relation with preeti to suman.. They seems to be pretty close friends...
Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I doubt pushkar will hide his relation with preeti to suman.. They seems to be pretty close friends...

yes but sometimes no maater how much close be someone there are many thing which we hide or may be we think thats is not the right time there is nothing erong in it...😃

I am 100 percent sure --Kuch to khichdi pak rahi hain Pushku-preeti main...i can bet of it

if it comes true then iwill be the most happeist person in the world..

i really want pushkar and preeti--they will make a very good couple...pushkar being mature and sensible preeti being...little bublyy and almost crazyyy...just like SHRAMAN...😉

Both can teach shraman how to ..live up a relationship...😊

as preeti-suman bond is treat to watch as dabbu is now very small similarly Shravan-pushku-bond is just out of the wrold...

if these 4 comes together under one roog then tooo bass all nighttt Party...

Oh i deadly want---Shraman and pusheetiii pleaseee🥱

Cvs please please please..😭
hagen thumbnail
I really don't want pushkar with preeti since she is like her mother a bit selfish and if sharman support pushkar and preeti relationship then kameeni will take revenge on sharman fo getting her son married to a middle class girl 😔 . I hate preeti's mom to the core
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think Push-Pree relationship is gonna be out soon... there must be something strong to stop Shravan from going back like bro's marriage... I would love a marriage track... if not Shraman's it can be PushPree... I don't mind...
Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

I really don't want pushkar with preeti since she is like her mother a bit selfish and if sharman support pushkar and preeti relationship then kameeni will take revenge on sharman fo getting her son married to a middle class girl 😔 . I hate preeti's mom to the core

no preti is litlle better than her mom he has some respect for sumo...but mamji😡that lady and rahi bat kamini ki preeti-pushkar happen or not koi fadak nahin padta ...Kaamini will always be after Shraman...kamini and...Mamiji ek thali ki chati bati hai😡
Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeammy

i think Push-Pree relationship is gonna be out soon... there must be something strong to stop Shravan from going back like bro's marriage... I would love a marriage track... if not Shraman's it can be PushPree... I don't mind...

Tere muh me ghee shakar maaraige track always bring joyyy and yes this is bound to happen becauseee naihn to Kahani kaise badegi ageyyy...with kaamini in the picture

what if pushkar and preeti sudeenlyyy came straight from the court with all Dhamakaaa i mean cpurt maaraige ohhh i just love thisss...😳

Please cvs pleaseee
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have to admit this is a really funny headcannon 😆
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have no idea what to say.. 😆
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mannu100

Tere muh me ghee shakar maaraige track always bring joyyy and yes this is bound to happen becauseee naihn to Kahani kaise badegi ageyyy...with kaamini in the picture

what if pushkar and preeti sudeenlyyy came straight from the court with all Dhamakaaa i mean cpurt maaraige ohhh i just love thisss...😳

Please cvs pleaseee

no, court marriage won't happen... push respects his badepapa too much to do something like that which will be like an insult to the whole family... if at all he wants to take their relationship to the next level then Shravu will be his and Sumo for Pree as saviors...