Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Guess who is preeti ka BF? Did u notice phushkars phone!

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
ROFL
when sumo bring flowers home and pretti was going all la la over it saying for someones special...and all 

and sumos answer tera BF hai nahin na to fir mera kaise hoga...LOL

Did u all noticeee Preetis expressionEmbarrassedshe was all blushed but she smartly denies and overcome it..LOLi was loughing like hell,,

Kehtey hai ishq aur mushq chupayey nahin chuptaaaEmbarrassedPreeti babyyy whom u are lyingLOLWink

and on other side pushkar was continously checking his phone and he kinda message someone and obviously it was not for any official work...

akhir chal kya raha haiSilly

Honestly preeti has developed so much no maater how much...dumbo she acts sometime but she is little better than her wicked mom and preeti--looks best with pushkar both are very cute ...
oh pleasee preeti -pushkar...kuch to chakar chalyun...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prasee_fangirlGallantcrazy5manjusha7jazmeenmizzundaztud

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I doubt pushkar will hide his relation with preeti to suman.. They seems to be pretty close friends...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Amulya--Kavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

I doubt pushkar will hide his relation with preeti to suman.. They seems to be pretty close friends...

yes but sometimes no maater how much close be someone there are many thing which we hide or may be we think thats is not the right time there is nothing erong in it...Big smile

I am 100 percent sure --Kuch to khichdi pak rahi hain Pushku-preeti main...i can bet of it

if it comes true then iwill be the most happeist person in the world..

i really want pushkar and preeti--they will make a very good couple...pushkar being mature and sensible preeti being...little bublyy and almost crazyyy...just like SHRAMAN...Wink

Both can teach shraman how to ..live up a relationship...Smile

as preeti-suman bond is treat to watch as dabbu is now very small similarly Shravan-pushku-bond is just out of the wrold...

if these 4 comes together under one roog then tooo bass all nighttt Party...

Oh i deadly want---Shraman and pusheetiii pleaseeeSleepy

Cvs please please please..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gallant

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I really don't want pushkar with preeti since she is like her mother a bit selfish and if sharman support pushkar and preeti relationship then kameeni will take revenge on sharman fo getting her son married to a middle class girl Unhappy . I hate preeti's mom to the core
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i think Push-Pree relationship is gonna be out soon... there must be something strong to stop Shravan from going back like bro's marriage... I would love a marriage track... if not Shraman's it can be PushPree... I don't mind...

Kavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I really don't want pushkar with preeti since she is like her mother a bit selfish and if sharman support pushkar and preeti relationship then kameeni will take revenge on sharman fo getting her son married to a middle class girl Unhappy . I hate preeti's mom to the core

no preti is litlle better than her mom he has some respect for sumo...but mamjiAngrythat lady and rahi bat kamini ki preeti-pushkar happen or not koi fadak nahin padta ...Kaamini will always be after Shraman...kamini and...Mamiji ek thali ki chati bati haiAngry

manjusha7

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

i think Push-Pree relationship is gonna be out soon... there must be something strong to stop Shravan from going back like bro's marriage... I would love a marriage track... if not Shraman's it can be PushPree... I don't mind...

Tere muh me ghee shakar maaraige track always bring joyyy and yes this is bound to happen becauseee naihn to Kahani kaise badegi ageyyy...with kaamini in the picture

what if pushkar and preeti sudeenlyyy came straight from the court with all Dhamakaaa i mean cpurt maaraige ohhh i just love thisss...Embarrassed

Please cvs pleaseee

Gallant

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I have to admit this is a really funny headcannon LOL

Kavila

Go to top