Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness

Tomato Juice [SIO] (Page 7)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Ramya called up her friend, Java to inform her about the phone call she had received to attend the shoot of the shows she adored the most, Qubool Hai and Beintehaa. "Stop yelling girl! I'm sure if you turn back you'll see the poor kitten hitting her head on the wall!"

"That's beside the point Javz. The main thing is I get to attend the shooting of both the shows! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?"

"I'm really happy for you, truly, but you're shouting again, Ramya."

"Why am I even telling you this if all you're interested in is my shouting. Huh!" she cut the phone.

*The next day at work*

Ramya and Java were working when the delivery boy dropped two envelopes on Ramya's desk. Ramya opened them and was stunned by what she read. Java watched her curiously trying to make sense of what could have possibly caused the forever smiling Ramya to all of a sudden turn pale. 

"The date of the shows is the same Javz! Oh, what will I do?" Ramya cried. "It's such a great honour, but the date!  Oh, why couldn't I receive tickets when the shows would be shot on different days?" she groaned.

"Because in life we don't get everything we want." Ramya looked at Java in disbelief. "Ok, sorry maybe that came out wrong.. but cheer up yaar, at least the boss doesn't want you in the office that day otherwise you wouldn't have been able to attend either of the shows.. at least now you have a choice." consoled Java.

"But to which one am I supposed to go?" Ramya asked helplessly.

"There's a whole week for you to sit and think. Why don't you take a few days off and think about it?" Java suggested.

*A week later*

Though still undecided on which programme to attend, Ramya had put on her best dress, and was styling her hair when her phone rang. It was her boss. She warily picked up the phone. To her horror, her boss assigned her an important assignment which required her to be in the office immediately. She raked her brain to get an idea to escape while continuing the pleasantries on the phone. Suddenly,

Ramya: *cough* *cough*

Boss: What's wrong? Are you alright?

Ramya: Umm...nothing sir, just this cold and fever.

Boss: I hope it isn't too bad.

Ramya: No Sir, not at all. The temperature's just about a hundred and four degrees. I feel much drowsy and my head's spinning like I'll fall over any moment. Apart from these trifles, I'm alright. *cough* *cough*

Boss: Ah, umm, I see. Err, I think it is best if I approach someone else for this assignment since you are very unwell. You must get some rest. Understood?

Ramya started a kind of a war dance in her room. She had never imagined that it would so easy to dodge the Boss. Even as she rejoiced, she felt the nagging perplexity crop its way up again. To which show was she to go? Qubool Hai or Beintehaa? AsYa or ZaYa?

Throwing her phone on the couch she sat down to think. After a couple of minutes of tedious contemplation, she decided to stay back at home and switched on the TV to catch the repeat telecast of Beintehaa.

*ding dong*

Ramya opened the door. There stood Asad, Zoya, Aaliya, and Zain. "Happy birthday, Ramya!" they chorused. Behind them stood the whole CC team holding up an enormous cake.

Before she could say anything, someone shot foam, and the group barged into her room. Overwhelmed by their enthusiasm she stepped back as she watched Abhi switch on her music system and go grooving back into the crowd. Then she felt Mally pushing her through the crowd over to the table where they'd kept the cake.

Ramya cut the cake while everyone cheered. Asad, Zoya, Aaliya, and Zain all took turns to wish her and give her a hug. They partied hard with high beats and scrumptious food.

*ding dong*

Ramya made her way through the crowd and opened the door, shaking her head as she hummed yeh party abhi baaki hai.

There stood her boss, the unsuspecting and concerned boss with a care package for an employee he thought was sick on her birthday. As the sight before him sunk in, his facial expressions changed from concern to sheer disappointment and anger.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

We hope you enjoyed the AsYa and ZaYa surprise. Who knows maybe there's more to the end...Wink  

We hope that all your dreams and wishes come true. And, may your future be as bright as you. Big smile

Happy birthday, Ramya!

Here's a special something from our side. 

Yuvika_15 || somergasm. || .Leprechaun. || luminescence || -CrazySobtian-

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 16 May 2016 at 5:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
final edit done so u can open new thread now

Go to top