India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra TS - Teri meri kahani added shot 3 on pg 1 on 17/4

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hello friends here I present my new TS Teri merit kahani .Actually I had started writing it in song OS thon but you know OS is not my cup of tea ,so I had made a new thread for that story after writing two parts of it in song OS thon thread as I can't write everyday by myself .

TERI MERI KAHANI

Edited by Divanru - 17 April 2016 at 12:17pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

alwayssmilingbubly16Jinal_999maddykpTc_Tcdetha-DivyanKaran-lonelyyyy..Honeydukes..divyaruhiDEEPIKAA0123mayraa-Nii-Roohachu9900cutekhusboonafnafmaduragymhasiumrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANswathinfSharm-Kavya_P-heemasomani--HANISA--traveller_girl-K.13-MysticRiver

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
                   INDEX

Edited by Divanru - 17 April 2016 at 6:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bubly16Jinal_999maddykplonelyyyy..Honeydukes..-Nii-mayraaDEEPIKAA0123rufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANswathinfSharmheemasomaniMysticRiver

detha Goldie
detha
detha

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ress
unresss

CONGRATULATIONS di

10.gif

i am so happySmile

thanks for pm

Edited by detha - 19 April 2016 at 7:04am
Mad4Divz Goldie
Mad4Divz
Mad4Divz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ress
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Hi friends I m back with another part of my OS which has now turned to TS .Hope you people will bear with me .Here's the next update.

Shot 3   Hua hai aaj pehli baar

Ishita was sitting in floor going on blabbering taking ruhi in her embrace while the tears were flowing endlessly from her beautiful eyes .she was lost in her world when the door bell rang but she was somuch lost that she didn't paid attention toward the sound and continued what she was doing .
Amm ,the care taker of ruhi opened the door and saw a courier person standing over there ,she called ishita .For a moment ushita thought that Raman has come back ,she immediately wiped her tears and came out composing herself but to her disappointment  it was her office peon who has come to have her signature in some important papers ,she read the papers in jiffy and signed them .The peon went away ,amma also went inside taking ruhi with her ,ishita dropped herself in the couch lifelessly and again cried her heart out .

The day passed it was evening ,ishita waited for raman for some hours then she anyhow make herself understand ,not to keep.hopes as she is not that much lucky to have him in her life .In some hours she has turned pale ,her eyes were puffy and face was red .she was looking like a sick person who is ill from many days ,she was so shattered that she can't even walk properly ,she had not eaten anything and also forget to feed ruhi ,it was amma who took care of ruhi ,fed her and make her sleep.

It was evening ,ruhi was behaving grumply and was crying continuously ,amma was trying to calm her but she was not able to control her,it seems that ruhi also knows that her mother is very sad today.Amma don't want to disturb ishita as she has seen that ishu is in very valnurable state today .Amma was bringing ruhi to ishitas room when she heard door bell ,as usual ishita ignored it but amma went to open the door .

Amma entered ishita room and informed that a old lady wants to meet her .ishita didn't bothered to compose herself and came out like that .ishita walked to the living room and saw toshiji standing there .she was shocked as well as scared to see toshiji there .Her face which was ted due to continues cries turned pale as if all her blood was sucked ,ishita walked to toshiji ,she immediately folded her hands in front of her and spoke crying " I m sorry madam ,I never provoked Mr bhalla ,I don't know why he likes me .( wiping her tears) you don't worry ,I told him everything about me today and chased him .Now he will never think about me .I m so sorry mam but believe me ,I never gave any positive signal to him."

Saying so ishita cried a loud ,toshiji raised her hand ,ishita closed her eyes tightly thinking toshiji will slap her but to her surprise she raised her hand and wiped ishita tears .ishita opened her eyes and looked her in disbelief not believing what is happening .On the other hand toshiji wiped her tears and spoke caressing ishitas cheek 
" puttar we are Punjabi's its not so easy to chase us away ,we will keep on following you".

Saying that ishita was shocked on toshiji words will be understatement ,she widened her eyes in shock and looked to toshiji without blinking her eyes not understanding properly what toshiji is saying .Toshiji cupped ishita face and spoke lovingly 
" Raman has told each and everything to us ,at first we were  not ready but he convinced us .that's why it took six to seven hours for him to come back to you ."

Listening to this ishita ,glanced whole room but was disappointed not finding raman anywhere .Toshiji signalled inside where raman was gone taking ruhi with him ,both the ladies walked to the direction ,they saw Raman was half laying in the bed and was ticking ruhi .Ruhi was giggling like anything, many toys and teddy were kept on the bed . ishita's eyes welled up witnessing this scene she turned to toshiji ,she nodded as if confirming ishita that she has accepted ishita as her daughter in law.

Ishita stood on her place relishing the moment while toshiji went to ruman ,she opened her arm and called ruhi " come ruhi , aaja bachcha dadi me pass ".

Ruhi saw toshiji and gave a beautiful smile and jumped on her lap .Toshiji picked ruhi in her arms and walked out of the room ,leaving ishra for much needed talk.

Toshiji walked out , raman bolted the door and looked at ishita .He smiled and spoke 
" kuch ghanto mein ye haal bana liya agar main chala jata to kaise rahti."

Ishita looked at him ,her lips curled in a pout as if she is going to cry ,she ran to him ,hugged him tightly and spoke between her cries " I can't ,main nahi rah sakti aapke bina".

He engulf her in his arms and let her cry .He was caressing her back to sooth her ,after a while when her hicupps decreased ,she tored herself from him and asked " mummji and papaji ,they agreed even after knowing that I m a widow and bad omen ".

R- shut up you .it was not your fault that your husband died and stop calling yourself bad omen .( smiling ) its good that he died ,either how could you be mine and you know even if he would have been alive I would have been killed him to make you mine .

I( smiling shyly)- dhat ,aap bhi na.

R- no its true you don't know how much I love you ,I can go to any limit get you in my life .Aur tumne kya socha ki main chala gaya ,no madam bahut gale padoo aashiq hoon ,kahin nahi haane wala .

Ishita smiled shyly and hide herself in him ,he pulled her from himself and dropped a feathery kiss on her temple ,she closed her eyes feeling his touch .He bend and kissed her eyes and spoke " now they are not allowed to cry ever ".

Then he kissed her cheeks and spoke " these  are only allowed to turn red out of shyness not out of crying .Then he captured her lips in a soul sheering kiss and spoke between kiss 
" and these are only allowed to take my name and kiss me endlessly ".They kissed eachother hungrily as their life depends on it and broke when they felt suffocated.

After talking some more ishra came out of the room and saw ruhi playing happily with toshiji ,raman walked to them and called 
" rooh come to papa " 

Ishita was surprised to see ,ruhi running to raman ,she was overwhelmed to notice this scene ,a happy tear rolled from her eyes ,thinking her daughter got a loving father .

Toshiji and Raman took ishita with tell ,toshiji  called panditji to fix ishra marraige on a auspicious day .panditji fixed ishra marraige after ten days .After ten days ishra got married with a grand celebrations with all Punjabi and Tamilian rituals.Ishitas parents also joined the marraige ,they were very happy to see their daughter getting her share of happiness . Though ruhi was small and cannot understand anything but she was so happy on getting so much attention and love .Ruman shared a very good bonding ,anyone can spot them together anytime ,They play together ,eat together ,sleep and even bath together .In all this ishita was happiest getting all the happiness which she has accepted that she will never get them in this life .

It was the grand reception of ishra after marriage .The reception was happening on the same hotel ,hotel Orchid where ishra saw eachother for the very first time .Ishita wearing a red saree with matching jewellary while raman was in black coat .Everybody was happy .ishita was talking to toshiji when all the lights were switched off .Everybody shouted for light when a flashlight spotted Raman ,he walked to ishita and flashlight followed him .He took ishitas hands in him and sang and dance together .

Hua hai aaj pehli baar
Jo aise muskuraya hoon
Tumhe dekha toh jaana ye
Ke kyun duniya mein aaya hoon (x2)

Ye jaan lekar ke jaa meri
Tumhe jeene main aaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
Ijaazat Rab se laaya hoon

Zameen se aasmaan tak hum
Dhoondh aaye jahaan saara
Banaa paaya nahi ab tak
Khuda tumse koi pyaara (x2)

Baaton mein teri hain badmashiyan
Sab bewajah ki hain taarifiyaan

Main likh doon aasmaan par ye
Ke padh lega jahaan saara
Huaa na hoga ab koi
Yahan hum do sa dobara

Main duniya bhar ki taarifein
Tere sajde mein laaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
(Rab se laaya hoon.. Rab se laaya hoon..)

Tu hai jo rubaru mere
Bada mehfooz rehta hoon
Tere milne ka shukrana
Khuda se roz karta hoon (x2)

Humko pata hai yeh nadaniyaan hain
Aawara dil ki hai aawariyan

Yeh dil pagal bana baitha
Isey ab tu hi samjha de
Dikhe tujhme meri duniya
Meri duniya tu banja re

Hoon khushkismat jo kismat se
Tumhe aise main paaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki

Ishra completed their dance and everybody clapped for them .They were just looking heavenly as if made for each other .Raman dropped a fatherly kiss on her forehead to assure her that he is always with her .

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this .enjoy reading and drop your precious comments ,don't forget to hit like buttons

Edited by Divanru - 17 April 2016 at 11:55am

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysona27rashmiaroranizahakajal603Deepuu12DilaniLoveKryanrk31ishra7nerdjojohello2u2pushpa_123simplipu123hotyasrAhAnA390DIVYATRILOKGraj198522sonamkirti_sarojcjuneja99ewassoumithri1samisukialwayssmilingumashi.majumderReenamalabarluv_kpkritisomani01iiaaha123subedikabububly16rheee28anidivanPreeti2276smartyy321ColumbusKaranparth23RAMYAVAISHUjijeshFUNFICTION2002Ishimailuriya65ekta979rohinimaneeshaciciljosephjhansi26Jinverafym23malaxmiDT_Fanremya1990anoos123loveruhimaddykp143rhbshreya303Tc_Tcapoo91vij1978Love9areeba_fatimaJinal_999Kpfan-1JDTKPDewdivzsonidivan18Jyoti8Sairanoorlonelyyyy..Honeydukes..DhiyashahDivek-ishraYumikodisciplinekeyzestpammi108MitishrafannadiayayminRkchinjusuper_cutie-DivyanKaran-mehermalikyashividPinkRose95Boo2014Prayosha.DivAnDipaliGdethavanisreesuhi.mahichandu1234DivaniiSuryaIshraholiclalibhaskarytanujasireesha76mayraaarshifansiriagm1998Anum_saysDEEPIKAA01239900jaya1867-Nii-RoohachuSk-Sharmincutekhusbooattitudequeen17divyaruhiIshmandeewanithreetaDtkpfSharmDivanIshrarumaduragymhasiumgunita_ishraNIDA.ISHRAFANrufana10nafnafmayasunRayalandpeg_pionneswathingargpooheemasomaniishra_JD_clubsukankshanahtani88--HANISA---K.13-kaa1202Sri1091krasishrasoulsvati12-Kavya_P-Mdwsttraveller_girlcutieruhiMysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Nice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divanru

Sk-Sharmin IF-Dazzler
Sk-Sharmin
Sk-Sharmin

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i knew that i knew dat.
k rkb will come... nd he came.
bhallas ne as usual jyada time le liye convince hone me...
tab tk ishu ka bura haal ho gaya...
bt he came atlast...
nice update..
dis one is nt last part..ryt?

Edited by Sk-Sharmin - 17 April 2016 at 12:31pm

Divanru

agm1998 IF-Dazzler
agm1998
agm1998

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Awe yahi was soo cute
Raman went away l just to convince his parents
Ishita cudnt be without him for some hours how was she planning to be without him forever
Loved the gale pado aashiq part soo much
Ruhi bonded soo well wid raman
Loved the dance
It is one of my favorite dances of ishra
Totally in love 
Hope we get an epilogue soon 

Divanru

Go to top