Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hate to say this but Pihu is so Manhoos!

pc3939 Groupbie
pc3939
pc3939

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Just because Pihu is played by our little Ruhi - Ruhanika Dhawan, we are able to tolerate her and find her cute. But ever since Pihu has come into the story ...
First in the form of surrogacy track, that was the beginning of downfall of YHM
Then the day she was born, Ishita, Raman and Ruhi separated.

Now Pihu will create misunderstandings between Raman and Ishita and probably choose Shagun over Ishita... This was all that was required to see.

I hate the character Pihu! (I have nothing against our little Ruhi)

Edited by pc3939 - 13 April 2016 at 9:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeny_NianSuma1012ishra_bestluv

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Ya somewhat it's true.. it cannot b ignored all problem started Bcz of that surrogacy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Manhoos are cv's not pihu
Sab ki apni apni kismat hoti hein vuske liye doosron ko kyun manoos kehna?? Yaha par Shagun ki kismat achi thi and Ishraru ki Karab Datz it vuske liye Pihu ko kyun blame karna?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelLove9-AngryBird-svati12ishra_JD_clubDivianTanz_Divz

pc3939 Groupbie
pc3939
pc3939

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I do not see any connection between Pihu and Ishita! Is she even Ishita's daughter or did Shagun cheat and fertilize her own eggs with Raman's sperm!

There is nothing between Pihu and Ishita and I hate Shagun from the bottom of my heart!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_Angelzeny_NianramishiPinkRose95ishra_bestluvDivianTanz_Divz

zeny_Nian Senior Member
zeny_Nian
zeny_Nian

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
completely agree...bloody magic baby (sry for d rough word)...cvs are cleaver they know yhmians cant hate RD so they replaced her as Pihu...but this the same reason I hate this child like anything...she keeps reminding me she is Sha-Ram biological child and shagun gave birth to her...nd even now she is sha-ram baby nd shagun gave birth to her, Ishita is no where in the picture!

Raman's words to give his wife the happiness before or after the child's born look so forged now... cvs are so smart to turn Raman into a permanent villain with those lies!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

pc3939 Groupbie
pc3939
pc3939

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeny_Nian

completely agree...bloody magic baby (sry for d rough word)...cvs are cleaver they know yhmians cant hate RD so they replaced her as Pihu...but this the same reason I hate this child like anything...she keeps reminding me she is Sha-Ram biological child and shagun gave birth to her...nd even now she is sha-ram baby nd shagun gave birth to her, Ishita is no where in the picture!

Raman's words to give his wife the happiness before or after the child's born look so forged now... cvs are so smart to turn Raman into a permanent villain with those lies!!

I too agree with your views.

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Completely agree... I hate the iron baby...RD playing pihu is the only reason I can tolerate her.. otherwise...Dead her over the top nautanki is like shagun... how the hell can she be ishita's daughter... 
Her entry in yhm lead to its downfall... ever since then its been just falling down... Ouch good old days are gone... 
Never thought i would say this but things were better before consummation also... Saala uske baad hi umeed aya bache kaAngryOuch the sweet nok jhok the awesome cupboard I LOVE YOU scene was so funny... the show had so much capability back then...

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 13 April 2016 at 11:31pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top