Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

DC:Sheetal Khandal to replace Shilpa as NEW ANGOORI

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | SAMEENA RAZZAQ
PublishedApr 14, 2016, 12:15 am IST

The show's producer, Binaifer Kohli had apparently waited for over a month expecting Shilpa to conclude the matter amicably.

With CINTAA issuing a non-cooperation directive against actress Shilpa Shinde, the makers of Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai now seem to be gunning for a replacement at the earliest.

The show's producer, Binaifer Kohli had apparently waited for over a month expecting Shilpa to conclude the matter amicably.

However, with the actress has refusing to budge, the makers will replace her and are busy auditioning several actresses for Shilpa's role. According to sources close, Sheetal Khandal, who played the role of Gehna in Balika Vadhu is the front-runner for the role of Angoori and has even done a mock shoot for the show. And so far, it seems like she will be finalised for the role.

When contacted, producer Binaifer Kohli said, "The CINTAA directive has made it obvious that we cannot work with the actress (Shilpa) even if she decides to have a change of heart.  I was hoping things would resolve  but she has remained adamant. So I am looking for a replacement now, albeit reluctantly. Some reports said we are considering several actors including Rashami Desai and Sucheta Khanna for the role but that's not true. The audition is in progress. We have two three names in mind but I can't reveal those. At the moment I can only say that we have auditioned Sheetal. But we haven't locked her yet. We are looking at other options as well."

Reacting on the CINTAA directive, Binaifer adds, "I am very happy the industry has come together. We are all united. The whole industry is taking note of Shilpa's actions and has collectively decided to issue a non-cooperation order against her. The channel is the real hero. It waited for 40 days for the matter to get resolved but things did not work out. I am confident we will get someone better as a replacement.

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 April 2016 at 1:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122RamSiyaRam-Felicity-

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I am happy we shall have angoori bhaabhi on screen soon.
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
good finally angoori onscreen really missed d character of angoori... Big smile thnx fr sharing... Big smile
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
It was obvious that Shilpa's arrogance will pave way for her downfall and now there are reports of boycotting her or banning her on TV by TV producers. If it happens then she has to move to BW which is a tough game. 
She will come back crying and sorry.

Good that TV industry is united. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thank god Angoori is here. Waswaiting for her character to come back onscreen. Big smile

Thanks for sharing...Big smile

ans1122

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

good finally angoori onscreen really missed d character of angoori... Big smile thnx fr sharing... Big smile

I am so happy , I was missing the characte the writers have created so nicely .Clap
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

It was obvious that Shilpa's arrogance will pave way for her downfall and now there are reports of boycotting her or banning her on TV by TV producers. If it happens then she has to move to BW which is a tough game. 
She will come back crying and sorry.

Good that TV industry is united. 
She could have taken a few days off and sorted things out.  The industry in not a new one and artists have worked here for dog's years , so there must be a way out other than stopping work and leaving the show makers high n dry 
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by harshu27

I am so happy , I was missing the characte the writers have created so nicely .Clap

agree me too missed angoori she was truly d usp of d show...hope d we get to have d same fun while whch we used to get while watching shilpa... Big smile

Sutapasima

Go to top