hi svd7755, thanks for reading and commenting   ,love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Thanks dear hammie...i would love to see KT's reactions when see learns abt her God(soninlaw)LOL ...true she can never allow anyone take the position of her one and only golden son VIP...she loves him so much...she believes that if he becomes the Prince...she will then become the queen of AN...BRILLIANT TAKE As USUAL DEARClap

hi pearl82 , good to see you,   thanksfor reading and giving a funny answer..   love hanmmie

Tahsinomi

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hey Hammie got to read your post and will give my review tomorrow have a bad headache since morning...bahut sochna padhta hai aap ke post ko leke Big smile You must written it extremely well as usual till then take care...by the way raja exposed himself in a fit of anger by stabbing viplav finally good riddance of him and shalu has her pink colored glasses broken.Credit is given to raja himself LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

heloo dolly... Smile
Hammie you read my mind every time... I too am playing ...Let's pretend... I like this track with Creepo...
LOL yeah right..  first its was trips now its this  jerk
I am not fond of this new method of Viplav to deceive his family by pretending to fight with his wife... treating Dhaani to unnecessary degradation is not the way to go...
Dhaani gets that from all the Tripathi's except Daadi to insults and humiliation at all turns.

This pretend fight might please their main enemy D T and K T and confuse the Creepo because he is not going to believe this too easily...
to  fake for my taste too...   Eisha's acting   credible...
Viplav's declaration that he is ready to take over the responsibilities as the head of the household ,  delight D T but the Creepo sees RED and throws a conniption fit...
Creepo's mother's advice is to make Shallow Shaalu pregnant and win all the loot of the Tripathi's... where do the CV's find such low and cheap thinking characters...Angry    after seeing yesterday's episode  doll.. I can see where he's coming from

And of course the dirty thinking Creepo does what comes naturally to him ...and that is to drug S S with laced Laddoo's to sleep so he can to the dirty with her... AngryAngry
yes I cringed at this doll...   it was just casually thrown in..

I too want to see how K T will react to knowing  that the Creepo is after her number 1 son and his birthright...  She will want to EAT him for breakfast rolled into a Paratha
with a HOT pickle...LOL
but I guess  all will come  to pass slowly and  gradually
Thank you Hammie,  and let's not pretend that you are the best at doing this wonderfully everyday...
thanks doll... begnning to see other ways though..   I wonder?
Take Care,  wish your book of life has only pages of happiness..
and you too my friend...  keep  smiling always , much love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Thank you Hammie   for  the wonderful take .
hi  sammy..Smile
I am sorry for late entry , due to network issue happened everywhere in India .  I watched  combined  episodes .. 
Let Pretend ..  (Hiding Orginal layer of character inorder to bring naked layer of character . )
really network issues.. is it due to the earthquake..funny sam it was not covered by BBC.. which means no fatality..thank god!

IT reminded me Trips ..  (Dhaani  deceived her life  inorder to bring naked layer of character  to Suvi and Vipu) .  - DT  trips as pawn with Dhaani  -
yes great cross reference
Now DT is placing RA as pawn with Dhaani - Vipu will naked layer of character . 
yes.. yesterday it  became clear..

Accha - Do you remeber  - about RA father . in one of your thread , . I have  directed to our notification that RA father will give entry to resolve this RA track ... 
yes of course I remember sammy..in fact those who read my take will all recall...      thanks for your  profound   comments ,always welcome by many here ,much love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

wottt?? areyou  saying?
Hey Hammie got to read your post and will give my review tomorrow have a bad headache since morning...bahut sochna padhta hai aap ke post ko leke Big smile
  one look at my post gives me a head ache swathi dont blame you  mate  Tongue
You must written it extremely well as usual till then take care...by the way raja exposed himself in a fit of anger by stabbing viplav finally good riddance of him and shalu has her pink colored glasses broken.Credit is given to raja himself LOL
ohhh   ..  really... Ouch   haven't seen the episode...  will probably see it   dont know when   me waiting for his dad...      thanks for commenting   love hammie

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Dear Hammie Big smile...I'm back...sorry for the delay ...Over all it was an ok episode for me...I agree the path viplav has chosen is not an easy one...he announced to take the responsibility of the house and the glow on kanak s and DT's faces continues...kanak fell for the trap that viplav is done with dhani and he finally started speaking his mothers anti dhani language...raja fumes when DT decides to make viplav his heir...pressure cooker hai mahashay LOL

Raja's mother is simply not worth being called a woman dhabba hai dhaaba aurat ke naam pe...out of greed some people are ready to destroy others life and they won't wince at all...she asks raja to rape shalu just great and this creep obediently decides to go ahead with the plan.

Good thing is that Dhani found something wrong with the laddos and offers shalu the good laddo but shalu refuses saying her husband already brought it...very sharp our dhani has become she took the opportunity of exchanging the platter when both shalu and raja face the other side her job is done and shalu is safe. Episode mai jyada kuch nahi isliye chota review hai mera LOL

You simply write the plot so well as usual it's a brilliant take...waiting for your next take...till then take careBig smile.Hats off to your dedication dear...roz roz likhnaitni asaan nahi hai Big smile

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 2:53am

Tahsinomi

Go to top