India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Let's pretend.. (Page 2)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hammie you read my mind every time... I too am playing ...Let's pretend... I like this track with Creepo...

I am not fond of this new method of Viplav to deceive his family by pretending to fight with his wife... treating Dhaani to unnecessary degradation is not the way to go...
Dhaani gets that from all the Tripathi's except Daadi to insults and humiliation at all turns.

This pretend fight might please their main enemy D T and K T and confuse the Creepo because he is not going to believe this too easily...

Viplav's declaration that he is ready to take over the responsibilities as the head of the household ,  delight D T but the Creepo sees RED and throws a conniption fit...
Creepo's mother's advice is to make Shallow Shaalu pregnant and win all the loot of the Tripathi's... where do the CV's find such low and cheap thinking characters...Angry

And of course the dirty thinking Creepo does what comes naturally to him ...and that is to drug S S with laced Laddoo's to sleep so he can to the dirty with her... AngryAngry

I too want to see how K T will react to knowing  that the Creepo is after her number 1 son and his birthright...  She will want to EAT him for breakfast rolled into a Paratha
with a HOT pickle...LOL

Thank you Hammie,  and let's not pretend that you are the best at doing this wonderfully everyday...

Take Care,  wish your book of life has only pages of happiness..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiaimfsamanthanapremparbatHamlet53

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thank you Hammie   for  the wonderful take .

I am sorry for late entry , due to network issue happened everywhere in India .  I watched  combined  episodes .. 
Let Pretend ..  (Hiding Orginal layer of character inorder to bring naked layer of character . )

IT reminded me Trips ..  (Dhaani  deceived her life  inorder to bring naked layer of character  to Suvi and Vipu) .  - DT  trips as pawn with Dhaani  -

Now DT is placing RA as pawn with Dhaani - Vipu will naked layer of character . 

Accha - Do you remeber  - about RA father . in one of your thread , . I have  directed to our notification that RA father will give entry to resolve this RA track ... 

Edited by samanthana - 14 April 2016 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfpremparbatHamlet53

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Shubo(shubh/happy) nobo(naya/new) borsho(baras/year) dear hammie,
Its d first day of Bengali new year and summer, its d most colorful day of d year.though dont have much chance to enjoy.last year I had duty,this year I feel drousy after night duty.I cant enjoy it but yes I can wish others to have a nice n colorful day.
Hammie , brilliant as always,I loved ur beginning para where u wrote about pretending.its a part of our daily life.we have to pretend ,cz we cant let others know what is actually going on our minds.
Loved d way viplab dhani trying to save shalu,even putting their marital harmony at stake.glad to see they got a new oawn in hand,Mr. Awasti.
Raja is so disgusting,cant wait to see d track over.cz I cant tolerate him everyday with his newer plans.
Keep us entertaining this way.we learn truths about life,enrich our vocabulary,get inspired by ur dedication, enjoy d world of viplab dhani in Banaras,make friendship...every single day.we love u hammie for ur true dedication to d forum.

Hi Joy

Are you Bengali .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiaimfHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Shubo(shubh/happy) nobo(naya/new) borsho(baras/year) dear hammie,
Its d first day of Bengali new year and summer, its d most colorful day of d year.though dont have much chance to enjoy.last year I had duty,this year I feel drousy after night duty.I cant enjoy it but yes I can wish others to have a nice n colorful day.
Hammie , brilliant as always,I loved ur beginning para where u wrote about pretending.its a part of our daily life.we have to pretend ,cz we cant let others know what is actually going on our minds.
Loved d way viplab dhani trying to save shalu,even putting their marital harmony at stake.glad to see they got a new oawn in hand,Mr. Awasti.
Raja is so disgusting,cant wait to see d track over.cz I cant tolerate him everyday with his newer plans.
Keep us entertaining this way.we learn truths about life,enrich our vocabulary,get inspired by ur dedication, enjoy d world of viplab dhani in Banaras,make friendship...every single day.we love u hammie for ur true dedication to d forum.

Hi Joy

Are you Bengali ..

Yes sammie.I m from Bangladesh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Awesome take, dear Hammie!  Enjoyed it thoroughly and managed to catch the episode also!
hi aimf..sorry for late response
--Finally Awasthi Senior, the long-lost father of Raja makes an overdue appearance. Looks like drink runs in the family genes. How did Raja escape??
yes... and hence broke?   raja drunk for  women
--Who ends up eating the spiked laddoos exchanged by Dhani? I wish Kanak would have them all and sleep for three days straight and this way we wont have to see her for at least 3 episodes
LOL  ... 
--I guess Vip and Dhani are on "Bhed" aspect, having exhausted sam, dam, and dand. They have used themselves and sacrificed as it were their marital harmony to sow divisions and smoke out Raja Awasthi's intentions.
surely they  will be winners and   rajaloser that what I am conditioned to expect
--I simply could not watch Raj Lakshmi as Maharani past one episode as it was too illogical and contrived that no one recognised her. I am happy that this part is over.
finshed...  abruptly..  i thought  something would happen on the way when she went home..
--Can't wait to see how Raja's father's entry helps in the expose
yes me to waiting  to  find out..tooo..
--Have a great day Hammie.
aimf    thanks for your on going support , seeing especially  how busy you  are..  much love hammie

Time for bed now.

Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Lets pretend   hi premratansorry for late reply.

A few days ago Viplav openly declared - The Games Open . Having lost the first round its round two now - Lets Pretend !!

Has Viplav learnt any lessons from his earlier loss ? Maybe he has . In order to outsmart the opponent one may need to stoop to their level and speak their language. Or maybe put up a show to win support ...All is fair in love and war after all. 

yes I aggree..

Its unfortunate that Viplav has to take this path specially when it puts Dhani in bad light. Fighting and rebuking her in front of the family is not my idea of winning the audience but Viplav realizes that the only way to win trust of his mother and Shallu will require this act . And the one thing he has got absolutely right is that Raja has an eye on the family vault . So what could be better than convincing the family that he is no longer obsessed with Dhani and is now ready to take on responsibility of the household. That should keep Raja in check . Kanak & Shallu cannot help but smile. Its only dadi , the true well wisher of the couple , who is unhappy with the turn of events. DT is pleased to see his grandson quarrel with his wife and is willing to declare Viplav his heir by end of Navratri .

to me as a viewer ,no matter what   the act Mishal's acting  seemed  meaningless.. still in keeping with the scene , it was good fun to see the wicked delight anti dhani camp felt

Viplav as the heir cannot be good news for the Avasthi's . It defeats the very purpose that Raja went thru the ordeal of marrying that "Motti" ( horrible use of the word ) . Sulachana convinces Raja that all is not lost as all he needs to do is to get Shallu pregnant which will ensure them  permanent status in AN . A sorry and derrogatory  proposal indeed by a mother to her son. Raja proceeds with a plan to drug poor Shallu into submission . Dhani gets the scent of Raja's vile plan of feeding Shallu with tainted ladoos and takes it upon herself to protect the girl .

revolting idea,put me off the episode right away.. its casual treatment given to   sensitive issues.. by colours.. they probably think viewers will accept  such actions  from raja  upon shalu since he is her meassge...

Vipalv & Dhani continue their charade in front of the family when suddenly they are called upon by the ladies from the ashram. Kanak is too happy to inform them in her usual insulting manner of the fallout between the two and how Viplav is no longer under the spell of their daughter. They are  married so nothing much can be done about that but Dhani is no longer favored by her son.  Viplav wishes to include them in their big secret but is prompted by Dhani to hold off . Yes the ladies are upset but at least our plan is working.

kanak  is consistent in her behaviour   towards the ashrm crowd hate them  come what may and  it of course inculdes dhani

For me this was the best scene of the day. Its Viplavs and Dhani true nature to love their family and seeing them hurt troubles them. Viplav recognizes that he is intentionally deceieving them and runs after them to explain .  If only his own mother trusted him he would not have to pretend.

yes self less uncondittional love

I wonder, Does the Tripathi family deserve the love and sacrifices made by Viplav and Dhani . Kanak tries to assure her son - why do you care about that Dhani when you have your mother, your grandparents , your sis and jija ...to which I would have answered if that is the case then why don't you trust me. Why is my happiness which is with Dhani not matter to you ? It is because you all are selfish and love to you means possessing and not giving.

its like casting one's pearls before swine...  most annoying   what a waste

A nice episode moving well towards Viplav growing up and taking responsibility . Will he win this round or is he in for more surprises...Lets wait and watch .

they both gain  mental agility..  so not entire losers

Thanks Hammie. Your take was something I just saw before turning in and decided to write in before i called it a day .

sorry I  replied so late    ratna. ..  forgive me..

Take care my friend ...see you tomorrow.    thanks   mate... great comment

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Shubho(shubh/happy) nobo(naya/new) borsho(baras/year) dear hammie,
ohhh and  subho nobo borsho to you as well doc sahiba..  
Its d first day of Bengali new year and summer, its d most colorful day of d year.though dont have much chance to enjoy.last year I had duty,this year I feel drousy after night duty.I cant enjoy it but yes I can wish others to have a nice n colorful day. thanks for sharing this news with us  taz and hope you have a colurful year  ahead
Loved d way viplab dhani trying to save shalu,even putting their marital harmony at stake.glad to see they got a new oawn in hand,Mr. Awasti.  yes the cvs are trying to keep the  story chugging long
Raja is so disgusting,cant wait to see d track over.cz I cant tolerate him everyday with his newer plans.yes.. he is annoying but I Tthink he will  stay we''ll see who leave..
thank you so much for your warm thoughts and  best wishes .. hammie is much humbled ,love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Amazing take !! Hammie..!! Clap
After a long time in your thread and delightful to read your comprehensive analysis for every episode...Takecare dear !!

hi hammie   great to see you on the take.   yes missed you  cocoa   and your posts..     thanks for commenting .    love hammie

Go to top