India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Let's pretend..

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

IKRS Wednesday 13th April 2016 ep 217 My Take ~ Let's Pretend..  

Not everything in life is like an open book where we can find swift solutions .Often  circumstances  may require us to emulate inventive ,falsified and misleading behaviour, to  get to the crux of the matter. Pretension becomes a means to achieving an end. For one may have to lie to get to the truth.  Viplav is part of a family where under cover, hypocrisy is rife any way , it cascades  downwards from the very top  right down to the bottom Kanak. Dashrant, the figure head is the biggest false impressionist right from his ears down the bottom of his toes!   

Dhani is at a loss to make sense of the sham fall out they project before both the families. Viplav accepts this, as she is a girl quite free from pretension and guile. Viplav asks for her trust and faith in him, as he hopes that in others seeing them falling apart ,  gives them an ideal opportunity  to exploit peoples  belief that there is a problem with them. Viplav understands it'll be hard to keep up the false bickering before elders , but it's imperative  their act has to be carried on , till they get to the point  where  all trust him and not Raja! and they end up having every one's support. No surprise for Viplav as he steps out of his room he finds his brazen mother glued to their bedroom door, clearly dying to know what else is happening between  him and  Dhani! but overall a hoodwinked   Kanak gloats at the sorry state between Viplav and  Dhani as she muses ,was bound to happen , one day her son was bound to return to him!  Seems Viplav with his  feigned fight has  certainly  bluffed her !and she is a major player  in Viplav s life , his wife's biggest hater so to  have her duped  is certainly  a success story for Viplav's game of let's pretend! !

Dashrant, too is at a loss to fathom  what has turned sour between  Dhani  and Viplav?  thus the impression he creates before others, inside it's what he always  strived for  but never really got around  to doing! Viplav, though is loving this new found power in his hands where all  speculate  things are bad between him and  Dhani! he leads on the intelligently  blind!  Dashrant , admonishes  Viplav , his behaviour with his wife  before all was unjustified. Viplav leads on  , the fools!   The way she spoke to mother wound him up.  Kanak is totally bought ,she is sure her son is over and done with this  Dhani  witch!.With great flair he acts up exactly the  way his mother  would be appeased,  he followed  Dhani , did everything she asked him to do ,turned  against his family  on her behest,  and  she turns around and insults  his mother, as a son he cannot tolerate this any more! Viplav plays on all present's weakness point .. gives the impression , he hates some things in Dhani , confess she turns him against his family, hearing him speak like this is going to lead him to the winning point!  and it sure does raise a few delighted eyebrows..he carries on  fooling them, as he turns to dadi, he realizes now that family is family ,dadi retorts ,yes but  Dhani is part of this family too and he befools them , yes its true  Dhani is his wife and he loves her ,but after all she is an outsider! It's really a cutting ,chilling hint at Raja who is an  imposter and an outsider!  Kanak is in her elements to hear her Viplav speak her language at last!  She tells him caringly , on  Dhani's account why is he losing his mind! he shouldn't feel he is alone ,his whole family is with him..so  Kanak openly tries to separate Viplav from  Dhani.. mind you.. Raja is anxious.. such a sudden change ? sounds odd ,something is amiss.. well Raja is right , for sure enough Viplav gets to the point without beating around the bush! confesses  ,what his mother accused him off, that he was selfish! only thought of his happiness, not about others, so he declares ,he going to do what he should have done ages ago, being the son of this household, he's willing to accept all the responsibilities of the household upon his shoulders from now! Kanak  ,Dashrant, Shalu  delighted .Sulochana  Raja foul faced!. Dashrant lauds Viplav but says , he shouldn't mess his  relationship with  Dhani. Viplav clarifies, no such thing will happen ,  he will only change his  lifestyle! purpose in life, yes he loves  Dhani a lot ,but apart from  Dhani he also has responsibilities  towards  his family! Viplav  utters, true lies! and leaves.. which delights   Kanak, and worries the Awasthi's!  Viplav's make belief dialogues does win back for him his family's trust,all he does is badmouth Dhani! Dashrant disappointed at his comment , but happily declares  that he announces that as of now he bequeaths  the responsibility of all his possessions upon Viplav's shoulder , Kanak  is  ecstatic!  Raja gets an electric shock! and he forms his hand in a tight  fist!  Heads to his room in a fit of rage !pullshis room apart! Sulochana follows him locks the door and reminds him all is not lost as they still have the trump card! Shalu he needs to listen to his mother and impregnate her so he can get everything ,and he agrees yes things will change if Shalu becomes pregnant  ,for all will listen to him and then he will achieve all! He will not delay the process! he vows  to his mother! 

Viplav and  Dhani  know best that  this argumentative  act between them must be kept up to achieve  systematic  trust, the act  is put into place in daily routines so it appears credible! At the veneration Viplav  arrives alone deliberately so he can pick on  Dhani arriving  late.. in fact   Kanak is delighted to hear when he says , no need to wait for her! when she arrives .. deliberately they  invent a  petty argument before the elders! he tells her off! and she back chats! to the point when   Kanak   tells her  to shut up answering her husband back! This scene of their bickering ends with the arrival of Dulari and Inderani, Kanak complains about Dhani's big mouth ,how she belittles and insults her husband. Viplav too tells Dulari, in veiled way that her daughter creates a drama out of everything!  Dhani and Viplav, for the sake of the act, have to painfully tolerate Dulari being insulted at the hands of the  sharp tongue  Kanak! This bit actually adds more reliability and sincerity to the lie that Viplav and  Dhani are portraying! But both smart to no end.. it's hard to keep up this act wherein one has to brutally hurt loved ones! But they hug and draw strength from each other..

Raja stands before lord Shiva's statue with the phial of drug in his hand his evil ,corrupt sinful mind muses, now when that fatso will eat these laddos .She won't have the foggiest idea of what will happen to her.. unbelievable! but the man  contemplates  rape! he  spikes the laddos on the platter and picks one mockingly , it crumbles in his fingers and falls on Shiva's altar.. then with platter in hand he heads to his  room to commit a crime! .. as he leaves, Dhani comes in and notices the platter of laddos in his hand.. Dhani goes to Lord Shiva's altar and with a contrite heart she offers pardon for speaking disrespectfully with Viplav..she begs forgiveness as there is a motive behind it..she seeks  Lord shiva's blessings , for  the success of hers and Viplav's mission .Suddenly she finds the bell  on the altar  on the floor! Lord Shiva alerts Dhani and as she puts back the bell on the altar, she finds the crumbled laddo ,lifts it and smells ,the foul play!

In a hurry Raja enters his room and presents the platter of laddos to Shalu , says, quick eat them before her mum finds out!she is so duped by him in the first place  ,replies, he cares so much for her,hope Lord Shiva gives a husband like him to every girl,  such dramatic irony!  In equal hurry  Dhani rushes in with an identical platter of laddos , tells Shalu to eat it  but Shalu ,refuses ,and  Dhani says it's because she is offended by her  Dhani uses delaying tactics .. that she won't eat the ones she brought for her, fine, she'll add the ones she made  too.. Raja acts suspiciously , no need , Shalu has said already she doesn't want the ones made by her.. Raja is really miffed and he stands and moves away from Dhani with his back to her! Shalu goes to calm him and he grumbles , tell her to leave or else he'll leave!...dhani grabs the moment! and swaps the platter and makes off with the platter of Raja's drugged laddos.. but stands by the door with a smile on her face.. Raja was keenly feeding Shalu laddos made by  Dhani s hand.. while  Dhani held the platter of laddos with  Raja's evil designs!

So viplav's plan ticking away nicely.. crossed my mind how will kanak feel when she disovers  that her son in law is after her only and only golden boy viplav's  birthright? also raja's  plan about the spiked  laddos  what category would his action come under????  hamlet53 14.4.16

Precap: Viplav moans  to  Dhani ,there is not a single person in this rotten family who can reveal their truth. dhani reveals, there is one person Raja's  father ,a good man who always stood by the truth Viplav  asks where would he be? dhani doesn't know.. unknown footsteps head for AN's gate, its Rajas 'father! both Raja and Viplav    see him detained  at  the  gate ..           

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajajumasimi_Tahsinomiamivpaimfsanvidpearl82premparbatsamanthanacocoatreeNusiSg

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome take, dear Hammie!  Enjoyed it thoroughly and managed to catch the episode also!

--Finally Awasthi Senior, the long-lost father of Raja makes an overdue appearance. Looks like drink runs in the family genes. How did Raja escape??

--Who ends up eating the spiked laddoos exchanged by Dhani? I wish Kanak would have them all and sleep for three days straight and this way we wont have to see her for at least 3 episodes

--I guess Vip and Dhani are on "Bhed" aspect, having exhausted sam, dam, and dand. They have used themselves and sacrificed as it were their marital harmony to sow divisions and smoke out Raja Awasthi's intentions.

--I simply could not watch Raj Lakshmi as Maharani past one episode as it was too illogical and contrived that no one recognised her. I am happy that this part is over.

--Can't wait to see how Raja's father's entry helps in the expose

--Have a great day Hammie.

Time for bed now.

Take care.

Edited by aimf - 13 April 2016 at 9:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipearl82samanthanapremparbatcocoatreeHamlet53

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Lets pretend

A few days ago Viplav openly declared - The Games Open . Having lost the first round its round two now - Lets Pretend !!

Has Viplav learnt any lessons from his earlier loss ? Maybe he has . In order to outsmart the opponent one may need to stoop to their level and speak their language. Or maybe put up a show to win support ...All is fair in love and war after all. 

Its unfortunate that Viplav has to take this path specially when it puts Dhani in bad light. Fighting and rebuking her in front of the family is not my idea of winning the audience but Viplav realizes that the only way to win trust of his mother and Shallu will require this act . And the one thing he has got absolutely right is that Raja has an eye on the family vault . So what could be better than convincing the family that he is no longer obsessed with Dhani and is now ready to take on responsibility of the household. That should keep Raja in check . Kanak & Shallu cannot help but smile. Its only dadi , the true well wisher of the couple , who is unhappy with the turn of events. DT is pleased to see his grandson quarrel with his wife and is willing to declare Viplav his heir by end of Navratri .

Viplav as the heir cannot be good news for the Avasthi's . It defeats the very purpose that Raja went thru the ordeal of marrying that "Motti" ( horrible use of the word ) . Sulachana convinces Raja that all is not lost as all he needs to do is to get Shallu pregnant which will ensure them  permanent status in AN . A sorry and derrogatory  proposal indeed by a mother to her son. Raja proceeds with a plan to drug poor Shallu into submission . Dhani gets the scent of Raja's vile plan of feeding Shallu with tainted ladoos and takes it upon herself to protect the girl .

Vipalv & Dhani continue their charade in front of the family when suddenly they are called upon by the ladies from the ashram. Kanak is too happy to inform them in her usual insulting manner of the fallout between the two and how Viplav is no longer under the spell of their daughter. They are  married so nothing much can be done about that but Dhani is no longer favored by her son.  Viplav wishes to include them in their big secret but is prompted by Dhani to hold off . Yes the ladies are upset but at least our plan is working.

For me this was the best scene of the day. Its Viplavs and Dhani true nature to love their family and seeing them hurt troubles them. Viplav recognizes that he is intentionally deceieving them and runs after them to explain .  If only his own mother trusted him he would not have to pretend.

I wonder, Does the Tripathi family deserve the love and sacrifices made by Viplav and Dhani . Kanak tries to assure her son - why do you care about that Dhani when you have your mother, your grandparents , your sis and jija ...to which I would have answered if that is the case then why don't you trust me. Why is my happiness which is with Dhani not matter to you ? It is because you all are selfish and love to you means possessing and not giving.

A nice episode moving well towards Viplav growing up and taking responsibility . Will he win this round or is he in for more surprises...Lets wait and watch .

Thanks Hammie. Your take was something I just saw before turning in and decided to write in before i called it a day .

Take care my friend ...see you tomorrow.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomiaimfsanvidpearl82samanthanaHamlet53cocoatree

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Shubho(shubh/happy) nobo(naya/new) borsho(baras/year) dear hammie,
Its d first day of Bengali new year and summer, its d most colorful day of d year.though dont have much chance to enjoy.last year I had duty,this year I feel drousy after night duty.I cant enjoy it but yes I can wish others to have a nice n colorful day.
Hammie , brilliant as always,I loved ur beginning para where u wrote about pretending.its a part of our daily life.we have to pretend ,cz we cant let others know what is actually going on our minds.
Loved d way viplab dhani trying to save shalu,even putting their marital harmony at stake.glad to see they got a new oawn in hand,Mr. Awasti.
Raja is so disgusting,cant wait to see d track over.cz I cant tolerate him everyday with his newer plans.
Keep us entertaining this way.we learn truths about life,enrich our vocabulary,get inspired by ur dedication, enjoy d world of viplab dhani in Banaras,make friendship...every single day.we love u hammie for ur true dedication to d forum.

Edited by simplejoy - 15 April 2016 at 5:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidpremparbatsamanthanacocoatreeHamlet53

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Amazing take !! Hammie..!! Clap
After a long time in your thread and delightful to read your comprehensive analysis for every episode...Takecare dear !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Lets pretend

A few days ago Viplav openly declared - The Games Open . Having lost the first round its round two now - Lets Pretend !!

Has Viplav learnt any lessons from his earlier loss ? Maybe he has . In order to outsmart the opponent one may need to stoop to their level and speak their language. Or maybe put up a show to win support ...All is fair in love and war after all.

Its unfortunate that Viplav has to take this path specially when it puts Dhani in bad light. Fighting and rebuking her in front of the family is not my idea of winning the audience but Viplav realizes that the only way to win trust of his mother and Shallu will require this act . And the one thing he has got absolutely right is that Raja has an eye on the family vault . So what could be better than convincing the family that he is no longer obsessed with Dhani and is now ready to take on responsibility of the household. That should keep Raja in check . Kanak & Shallu cannot help but smile. Its only dadi , the true well wisher of the couple , who is unhappy with the turn of events. DT is pleased to see his grandson quarrel with his wife and is willing to declare Viplav his heir by end of Navratri .

Viplav as the heir cannot be good news for the Avasthi's . It defeats the very purpose that Raja went thru the ordeal of marrying that "Motti" ( horrible use of the word ) . Sulachana convinces Raja that all is not lost as all he needs to do is to get Shallu pregnant which will ensure them permanent status in AN . A sorry and derrogatory proposal indeed by a mother to her son. Raja proceeds with a plan to drug poor Shallu into submission . Dhani gets the scent of Raja's vile plan of feeding Shallu with tainted ladoos and takes it upon herself to protect the girl .

Vipalv & Dhani continue their charade in front of the family when suddenly they are called upon by the ladies from the ashram. Kanak is too happy to inform them in her usual insulting manner of the fallout between the two and how Viplav is no longer under the spell of their daughter. They are married so nothing much can be done about that but Dhani is no longer favored by her son. Viplav wishes to include them in their big secret but is prompted by Dhani to hold off . Yes the ladies are upset but at least our plan is working.

For me this was the best scene of the day. Its Viplavs and Dhani true nature to love their family and seeing them hurt troubles them. Viplav recognizes that he is intentionally deceieving them and runs after them to explain . If only his own mother trusted him he would not have to pretend.

I wonder, Does the Tripathi family deserve the love and sacrifices made by Viplav and Dhani . Kanak tries to assure her son - why do you care about that Dhani when you have your mother, your grandparents , your sis and jija ...to which I would have answered if that is the case then why don't you trust me. Why is my happiness which is with Dhani not matter to you ? It is because you all are selfish and love to you means possessing and not giving.

A nice episode moving well towards Viplav growing up and taking responsibility . Will he win this round or is he in for more surprises...Lets wait and watch .

Thanks Hammie. Your take was something I just saw before turning in and decided to write in before i called it a day .

Take care my friend ...see you tomorrow.

Hi ratna,very nice analysis dear.I too think tripati family dont deserve d sacrifice made by vidha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfpremparbatHamlet53

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Hammie for the wonderful post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfHamlet53

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thanks dear hammie...i would love to see KT's reactions when see learns abt her God(soninlaw)LOL ...true she can never allow anyone take the position of her one and only golden son VIP...she loves him so much...she believes that if he becomes the Prince...she will then become the queen of AN...BRILLIANT TAKE As USUAL DEARClap

Edited by pearl82 - 14 April 2016 at 7:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiaimfHamlet53

Go to top