India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

#Shajni--face seeing game cuteness!

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Shaan was so adorable asking his wife to see his face. But rajni toh shaan ka haar command manti hai and shaan told apni shakal mat dikhana! 

I like the fact that shaan always treat rajni like she's human not a robot. Making her understand every nuancesfof humans. 

Awiee super cute shajni scene!  It was so adorable! 
Shaan making his wife understand aisa chote mote jhagde hote rehte hai! As we are husband and wife hehe! 

The pillow scene awiee these two are so cute EmbarrassedFinally shaan sees her face in mirror so cute game over rajni! 

And then when rajni gets sad saying shaan is always khafa with her shaan tries to manao her so cute! Rajni chsuch cutecute sad face! Amazing acting by ridhima n Karan! 

Then blood donations camp mein she told maine apse bola tha but aaj kal aap meri Koi baat nahi sunte shaan says tum fir shuru ho gaayi hehe! 
Then rajni ka nod and shaan copying her nod angrily ws so funny! 

Precap - awesome devi is here hehe missed dev! 
And blood ke jagah red wine rofl LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Amrtina.navi.MelodiousDreamsMidnightMusingsSonaLuvZaSaf.FairyDust.flora212

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
That little game with the pillow was one of the cutest things ever! It totally took me by surprise - loved how Rajni picked up the pillow and Shaan kept walking in circles with her, too! "Game over!" Haha! The mirror bit was super adorable. Karan and Ridhima have such wonderful comic timing! And I love Shaan-Rajni's bantering so much! Heart I also loved their conversation about husband-wife arguments. The fact that Shaan always tries to explain the complexity of human interactions to Rajni is so heartwarming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.navi.itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

That little game with the pillow was one of the cutest things ever! It totally took me by surprise - loved how Rajni picked up the pillow and Shaan kept walking in circles with her, too! "Game over!" Haha! The mirror bit was super adorable. Karan and Ridhima have such wonderful comic timing! And I love Shaan-Rajni's bantering so much! Heart I also loved their conversation about husband-wife arguments. The fact that Shaan always tries to explain the complexity of human interactions to Rajni is so heartwarming.

haha that ws cutest 
I like how shaan always explain rajni complexity of human life and emotions in such simple way by examples khafa matlab angry gussa! 

And rajni like a good student relates everything! 

ND understand everything so soon! 

And the hubby wife bantering is so  cute. 

Shaan saying tum dusri thodi ho tum toh meri rajni ho! Means she's part of him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
The show is going great 
._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Loved this scene so much .. My mother also praising this aww!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top