Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Who will accept Preeti with all her past? (Page 2)

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Definitely it shouldn't be that creepy Nandu.AngryAngry I don't see any difference between Mohit and Nandu...Both are psychos...while the former does it openly,the latter does it secretly and smartly.
Based on the past 2 episodes we all think that our dumb cvs are paving the way for Nandu-Preeti marriage but I wish for once these cvs surprise us with something different rather than showing run of the mill  marriage out of majburi and later falling for that creepy husband etc.D'oh

BTW I've got a doubt...Nandu was the one to see that its Namita who's getting married to Vyom.He was the one to suspect Mohit's role and called him.Our super smart Nanduji even guessed which temple they were in and headed there.BUT Why didn't they show him rescuing Riya and Preeti.Why did they show Riya cutting the rope and taking Preeti home by the time Nandu reached there.I wish this scene has some significance in future like Evil mother-daughter duo trying to marry off Preeti to Nandu but Riya doesnt let it happen.(Too high hopes on dumb cvs)

Also...(correct me if I'm wrong)In the episode where the baraat comes...Shivam isn't available to welcome Vyom..Didn't Raghav refer Nandu to be Preeti's brother just like  Shivam and sends him to welcome VyomOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteMaverick_meleavesandwavesanjs

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Also...(correct me if I'm wrong)In the episode where the baraat comes...Shivam isn't available to welcome Vyom..Didn't Raghav refer Nandu to be Preeti's brother just like  Shivam and sends him to welcome VyomOuch

Its great if true 
Quoting this just for ref LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmunni_sgpleavesandwaves

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
but how many ppl will be ready to watch this ugly and good for nothing creep nandu torcher on there screen without chances of breaking it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Now preetiya doesn't have any option but Nandu ... i wish preetiya gives up her life than marry nandu the creep .. 
That is something very sick , the CVS are portraying ..Nandu is also a part of this mess , if he really loves preeti he should confess that it was he , who kept those bangles in her room and he is the one who wrote her the love  letter and lied about mohit assaulting him .. given his characterization , he won't tell her anything but will volunteer to marry preeti and become a (false) hero in the eyes of shrivastav parivar 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cutemunni_sgpVintageWine

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I still hate Nandu. He is also responsible for Priti's miserable state. He kept provoking Mohit, kept putting oil in fire and beat Mohit several times. He also put blame for his mistakes on Mohit. He made Mohit look negstive infront of Priti and other family members. Because of all this Mohit went all psycho and took revenge on Priti. Sarla and Nandu are the main culprits. If Nandu gets Priti it will only be because Nandu played games and not because his love for Priti was pure.

I don't know why Priti is being blamed. Mohit's parents insulted and rejected her and Mohit kept acting weirdly which is why she was confused. She do not deserve this manipulative creep Nandu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpVintageWine

JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged

BTW I've got a doubt...Nandu was the one to see that its Namita who's getting married to Vyom.He was the one to suspect Mohit's role and called him.Our super smart Nanduji even guessed which temple they were in and headed there.BUT Why didn't they show him rescuing Riya and Preeti.Why did they show Riya cutting the rope and taking Preeti home by the time Nandu reached there.I wish this scene has some significance in future like Evil mother-daughter duo trying to marry off Preeti to Nandu but Riya doesnt let it happen.[/DIV]

Nandu's running style! LOL. Riya is useless she cannot do anything. All this happened only so that darling Nandu would get his Pritiji.
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Also...(correct me if I'm wrong)In the episode where the baraat comes...Shivam isn't available to welcome Vyom..Didn't Raghav refer Nandu to be Preeti's brother just like Shivam and sends him to welcome VyomOuch

Its great if true
Quoting this just for refLOL

But then the bride was Nimmi therefore Nandu will be considered Nimmi's brother (or brother-in-law Angry )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
in hindi serials todays brother becomes tommorows husband and husband becomes brother. i know this seems to be a confusing statement  but mostly i am unable to understand how if a girl calls somebody bhai how she can marry him. in one star plus serial a lady just to prove she is not somebodies wife ties a rakhi to him.but in next episode they show them both going to hospital for her check up because she is pregnant with his child.i avoided seeing todays episode because i have to see even raghav acting stupid without knowing the full truth. they never let riya or preeti finish what they are saying.

Go to top