Who will accept Preeti with all her past?

Posted: 8 years ago
Only Nandu can  accept her and will not hold grudges against her. He knows everything about her including her arrogance and stupidity.

A prince cannot come for her or even a high ranking officer wont after this fiasco.

Nandu need not be a peon forever. He can pass exams and become layak.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Nandu and Preeti don't match together but surely as per the current situation Preeti will get married to Nandu
The problem is some parents never think of making their girls work and develop confidence. They think of getting them married only.
Nandu is happy to marry her. After all the kaand still he was praying for her safety at the temple. This time Preeti will accept to marry him because she has no other option. After marriage she will make Nandu suffer for sure...kya pata...knowing this Mohit may comeback to trouble these two...
See how cleverly CVs made us accept Nandu!
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Yes,  you are right...😆Now, I feel Nandu is not so bad...after all he loves Preeti Ji😆😆
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Its disgusting actually!  What are they trying to show us ? A low life creep who stalks, pesters a girl is actual true love ?? *well, middle finger salute* 

There was dz movie of Madhuri , ( o re piya songy) There she runs away with a US guy, where as her parents had arranged her shaadi with a waiter ðŸ˜† but alas , they showed that guy ditched her & in the end it was that waiter who she ended up with, ðŸ˜•
That Ranjhana movie was another piece of shit !! on similar lines. 
Originally posted by VintageWine

Its disgusting actually!  What are they trying to show us ? A low life creep who stalks, pesters a girl is actual true love ?? *well, middle finger salute* 

There was dz movie of Madhuri , ( o re piya songy) There she runs away with a US guy, where as her parents had arranged her shaadi with a waiter ðŸ˜† but alas , they showed that guy ditched her & in the end it was that waiter who she ended up with, ðŸ˜•
That Ranjhana movie was another piece of shit !! on similar lines. 

Preeti brought it on herself. She was neither here nor there.

Riya danced to her tunes. Another bhabhi would have slapped Preeti very hard.

Definitely it shouldn't be that creepy Nandu.😡😡 I don't see any difference between Mohit and Nandu...Both are psychos...while the former does it openly,the latter does it secretly and smartly.
Based on the past 2 episodes we all think that our dumb cvs are paving the way for Nandu-Preeti marriage but I wish for once these cvs surprise us with something different rather than showing run of the mill  marriage out of majburi and later falling for that creepy husband etc.

BTW I've got a doubt...Nandu was the one to see that its Namita who's getting married to Vyom.He was the one to suspect Mohit's role and called him.Our super smart Nanduji even guessed which temple they were in and headed there.BUT Why didn't they show him rescuing Riya and Preeti.Why did they show Riya cutting the rope and taking Preeti home by the time Nandu reached there.I wish this scene has some significance in future like Evil mother-daughter duo trying to marry off Preeti to Nandu but Riya doesnt let it happen.(Too high hopes on dumb cvs)

Also...(correct me if I'm wrong)In the episode where the baraat comes...Shivam isn't available to welcome Vyom..Didn't Raghav refer Nandu to be Preeti's brother just like  Shivam and sends him to welcome Vyom

Originally posted by munni_sgp

Also...(correct me if I'm wrong)In the episode where the baraat comes...Shivam isn't available to welcome Vyom..Didn't Raghav refer Nandu to be Preeti's brother just like  Shivam and sends him to welcome Vyom

Its great if true 
Quoting this just for ref ðŸ˜†