India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

beauty is trust (Page 2)

AgnesFan IF-Sizzlerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Suhani can be single n bring up her child..She has all might to be single but deserves a person who loves her n stands by her..I dunno whether I want a new hero or not coz unless forced Yuvraj wont express his actual feelings..He must be made jealous to bring out his love/ hatred he has for Suhani...
I am confused he has moved on or not but Suhani has not as she relates each n every decisions to Yuvraj..Only her outerself has changed n concept of beauty for her has been forced by Yuvraj which makes her hate to look at her face in mirror as she does not find her actual image..She is the same old Suhani who has child heart

yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hi sandi.. 
I want new temporary handsome guy for su... 
N i like current track.. Masha Allah
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Are yaar but atleast yuvi n somu ke beech kya he..ye clear karon...
Atleast yhm me to.clear ho gya ki he still loves ishu...
arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Honestly I was always in 2 minds, a little confused and reluctant about a separation track, used to like Yuvani together too much and wanted them to just sort out issues ,face to face like adults ,instead of misunderstandings galore.

But if there was to be a separation then this is a very good way by the CVs to bring it about. And the montage? Kahin ye Sapna toh nahi? Has the CVs genuinely improved?? Clap

But the episodes after the leap have left me a little sad. Look at Suhani!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that she has overhauled her life and is living upto her potential as a person instead of getting involved in the petty kitchen politics of the awfully petty Birla Bozos. But there is so much pain and sadness underlying all this ( Kudos to Raj for showing, in every scene, the price Suhani had to pay for her dramatic overhaul) Yuvraj can be quite a mean ass**** and knowing Suhani so well, I'm sure he had the capacity to utterly destroy her with his words and actions. And looks like he did it. Suhani's views about Beauty, trust, her aversion to mirrors... they aren't her thoughts. Oh Yuvraj...what have you done this time? 

And SnakeRaj... They can look like the couple of the year, but I just CAN'T ever be on that boat. I'd rather he marry one of the fake pigeons on the fountain outside of Birla house than Snaky. Considering the Dodo he usually is, I'm sure they will have a wonderful marriage. But SnakeRaj leading an idyllic family life DeadWhether they are truly married or fake married or unconsummated - whatever.  As is obvious from yesterday's episode, THEY SHARE A ROOM ,not just  a roof , A ROOM. And the girls don't sleep with them everyday. What does that imply? There Suhani is in so much pain, misses Yuvraj, her son is missing a father ( and she obviously hasnt poisoned his mind against Yuvraj) and here these two are playing house. Whatever Suhani has done, this kind of betrayal is warranted?? And as far as raising kids goes... SnakeRaj aren't doing a particularly good job, are they?? Yuvraj is too busy hating Suhani and Snaky is either spoiling Yuvani or standing mum while Dadi converts her into a BabyDadi. Suhani interferes and speaks out of turn, but she would never have let someone do this to any child. If they married for the children, well they are doing a bang up job of raising them!! Clap

At this point, Forget Suhani, I don't think I can trust Words of love coming out of Yuvraj's mouth again. The confession, the tears , the misery on Su 's death... all seems like a JOKE now. And no matter what the misunderstanding, he is living with Snaky. I agree Suhani committed a grave error of judgement, but THIS is the price she had to pay. Her Awful Fickle husband and BFF from hell - what a betrayal!! Where do Yuvani go from here? About Suhani taking back Yuvraj...lemme ask you, Would Yuvraj had taken Suhani back if she would have lived with Rohan or someone else for 6 years, no matter what the relationship. I think not...

And Snaky being nice- I feel shes nice only when its convenient to her. She must not have told Yuvraj about Krishna and the bomb... arre free meal ticket to BH chala jaata and Yuvraj is not smart  enough to figure anything out. 

Suhani is a very capable person and she can very well raise a child, create an empire on her own. Weak characters like SnakeRaj may need support/ prop to lead their half baked lives, but not Su. I don't care whether she's with anyone or stays single at this point. I just want her to be HAPPY. It's so obvious that she still loves Yuvraj and I'm sorry but I don't get a mixed love-hate vibe from Yuvraj. He doesn't seem too capable of deep emotions, maybe thats why superficial easy life with superficial easy Snaky is more acceptable to him.

Beauty, trust . Su seems to have lost faith in the true meaning of such words. Thats whats so sad. Su doesn't deserve to be in pain for a man, who  as of right now , doesn't seem like he ever deserved her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinki24

chinki24 Groupbie
chinki24
chinki24

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@sandiab compltly agree wid u dr...and i dnt think now any yuvani fan is there...cvs and sahil mehta's pathetic acting had killed our yuvani...yuvraj doesnt deserve suhani at all...he is just useless...i mean if u dont hv two days to give in finding the girl  to whom u love...i dnt think u deserve her...cnt he live alone..i mean why he always need a women to live..cnt yuvraj be a single father..suhani is also a single mother..disgusting!...i really wanted a new guy for suhani who understand her...who love her..who do anything to be with her...not that cheap yuvraj who only used suhani as a napkin...after spending 2 yrs..if u still cnt understand ur wife...it better to get seperated for ever..
And frankly speaking now i dnt want reunity of suhani wid dat birla monkey again..i want a new hero for her..
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotsoflove

I also think yuvraj has trusted soumya over suhani in the past that's way suhani says beauty is trust and my suhani deserves a great guy par I don't think ye suhani ki aur hamare nasseb mai hoga and must say pehle fans request karte hai new montage ke liye par CVS surprise kiya new montage se and its very cool

@lotsoflove, I totally agree with you. mujhe bhi lagta hai ki leap se pehle jo sepration hua hai.uski wajah se somya hi haiAngry.yuvraj se suhani ki jagah somya par believe kiya hoga.agar aisa hai na,toh yuvraj suhani ko deserve nahin karta haiAngry.yuvraj ko lesson dene ke liye suhani ke liye new guys chahiye hi chahiye.jo yuvraj ke samne suhani ko purpsoe kare,engegment bhi kare lakin sadhi wale din hi yuvraj ko truth ka pata chale aur yuvraj bahut royeAngryAngryAngry
AgnesFan IF-Sizzlerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Archie dear again who brought out what i wanted to say..What he had madr Suhani into..She hates everything including her except her son..I too never want them to get back. N as far as snaky she got her lottery but hides Krishna truth ...ultimate end os track will be YuvAni together but the complexity of the scenario is huge..Both Yuvraj n Suhani are flaws..Yuvraj os the bigger flaw of both n successfully ruined Suhani n his sons life making them to live a life of sorrow
zuii Senior Member
zuii
zuii

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Firstly I love the new montage with the old and the new Suhani and the old Suhani disappearing very nicely done by the cvs. All I ever wanted was a proper separation and I think I have gotten that in leaps and bounds and it is going beyond my expectations. Really this can not be the old cvs such thought into Suhani's character, something is wrong here or have they finally fired those old useless dogs who were sleeping on the job b4. Anyways always felt like if there was ever a female character which could compete with these very well written male characters it was Suhani and the uniqueness was lost for nearly a year but its now back and I love her again. 1st love never dies it seems lol. But its terribly sad seeing her in so much pain. She relates everything to beauty and Yuvraj now. Yuvraj has truly done a number on her, her change, her love, her hurt, is all related to him. Her looks as a woman has really taken a hit with whatever he told her. She has been made to feel ugly and disgusted at the person she is and the color of her skin. Beauty is trust and trust is beauty. I dnt really care about a Yuvani meeting but 1 thing I want to see is Yuvraj's reaction to the woman that he turned Suhani into. That's gona be a shocker for him and his family. Bt I hope its done from far and Suhani doesn't see them or him. But really I got to wonder did Yuvraj trust Snaky over Su? I just dnt know coz souyma seems nice and not deceitfu so she would have told him that Krishna brought the bomb to where they were. I am definitely looking forward to who is gona be the next entry into the show coz I think if the cvs wanted to push this show to another level bring a new guy is needed in the show for Suhani to bring back the old Suhani. Yuvani fans can get their couple at the end of the show bt in the interim this show needs a hero for Suhani. But again well done to the cvs and the thought and dialogues they have given Suhani.

Well said sandi i relly like ur post Clap Smile or m bh apki is bat se agree krti hun k suhani k liye bhi hero aana chahiye har bar yuvraj k liye hi heroin aati h Angry

Go to top